Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? (3210 Views)

Why You Are Not Yet Married / Is It Good To Move In With A Guy You Are Not Yet Married To / Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
what is the cause? are there no man to ask for their hand in marriage? or is it their fault? why would a lady at that age not married and still with her parent? maybe a spiritual problem or their education? what is your take on the issue?
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by agitator: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Because they are independent, what is your problem are you normal angry angry angry

Bros you need a psychiatry check cry cry cry
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
agitator:
Because they are independent, what is your problem are you normal angry angry angry

independent indeed. are they not due for marriage?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
It is because men like u arent bold enuf to ask for thr hand in marraige.,,
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Tallesty1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
agitator:

You just abused that word@Emboldened

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Cutehector4u:
It is because men like u arent bold enuf to ask for thr hand in marraige.,,
i want to try and help one but she is older than me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:
and so...
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by austine4real(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:
u to try& nak one bt she no gree talk true joo
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by austine4real(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
agitator:

being independent doesnt mean u shud remain single tll 40
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Cutehector4u:
and so...
i sneak out grin
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i sneak out grin
u should hav chop nd clean mouth na
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
austine4real:
u to try& nak one bt she no gree talk true joo
are u sure a girl can reject me if i wants to?
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by destante(f): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
but errbody has their personal issues, why carry another man's cross and drag yours on the floor? tongue
leave them to their issues. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by ERCROSS(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
It's simple....

The ratio of men who are ready to settle down is outnumbered by d ratio of the women who r also ready to do likewise..

And very soon now, women will be the ones proposing marriage to men..

That's the way it is...
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Cutehector4u:
u should hav chop nd clean mouth na
i dnt like girls older than me. I see them as mama to me.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by austine4real(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:
are u sure a girl can reject me if i wants to?
just askn
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i dnt like girls older than me. I see them as mama to me.
alright na...
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
austine4real:
just askn
i dnt date matured ladies. If i wants to, i would have my way.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by austine4real(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i dnt date matured ladies. If i wants to, i would have my way.
ok noted
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
but errbody has their personal issues, why carry another man's cross and drag yours on the floor? tongue
leave them to their issues. smiley
are u having such issues? I can help you out.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by destante(f): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:
are u having such issues? I can help you out.
oh well you wish.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
oh well you wish.
yea, i can.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by agitator: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:
independent indeed. are they not due for marriage?

austine4real:
being independent doesnt mean u shud remain single tll 40

People like you are the real problem of Nigeria. You are so engrossed with individual problems and forget about collective problems. If you put in more zeal in fighting for the bad roads, jobless graduate and other applicants being requested to pay money for jobs even in government establishments, etc., things would have changed for the better.

In stead you move about poke nosing in other people personal affairs and making a mockery of them.

People like you just cower when 1 igbo smoking tout extorts your neighbourhood, but would be ready to lynch someone who decides to drinks garri because to you it is wrong.

Face you front. undecided undecided undecided

Tallesty1:
You just abused that word@Emboldened

what do you mean by abuse.

You have been on this forum long enough to understand how the ladies reason?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
agitator:

People like you are the real problem of Nigeria. You are so engrossed with individual problems and forget about collective problems. If you put in more zeal in fighting for the bad roads, jobless graduate and other applicants being requested to pay money for jobs even in government establishments, etc., things would have changed for the better.

In stead you move about poke nosing in other people personal affairs and making a mockery of them.

People like you just cower when 1 igbo smoking tout extorts your neighbourhood, but would be ready to lynch someone who decides to drinks garri because to you it is wrong.

Face you front. undecided undecided undecided

what do you mean by abuse.

You have been on this forum long enough to understand how the ladies reason?
why are u so bitter about this thread? Do u have sisters at that age that are nt yet married? I tire for this guy o.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by jsunex(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:

U can still marry her nag,age is a number
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by jsunex(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op it is because most women are their own problem... most of dos women in dat category had one time or d other gotten a man that can marry dem bt due to stupidiy they lost him to anoda woman... them go old for their mama ous. Oyo.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by zubby29(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:
what is the cause? are there no man to ask for their hand in marriage? or is it their fault? why would a lady at that age not married and still with her parent? maybe a spiritual problem or their education? what is your take on the issue?
.only God can answer dat.bt sometimes d girls might have made some bad judgment earlier.bt mst times i think its beyond our reasoning.nd i do blv its not all ladies nd men will envatualy get married
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Walelavender(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Eg; Linda Ikeji...With due respect. Many of them are driven by ego. Some are not social enough(will never mix~up with others). Some are not just lucky; Some are still selective(is he short or tall,rich or poor); while some are under the influence of a spell or curse. But I have a goodnews today(for those under spell); Jesus will break that yoke!
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Seun(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Why must they be married? What's your business with them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Seun:
Why must they be married? What's your business with them?
I tire oh , Jesus Christ was not even married
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ladycloud(f): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I tire oh , Jesus Christ was not even married
....is he a lady...
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ladycloud:
....is he a lady...
is it not the men that will marry the lady or is it an alien that will marry them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Learning curve! / How To Show That I Care About Her / Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.