Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1437858 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obinnau(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
AussieBebe:

Lol....how much did you pay?
its through agent, 42k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obinnau(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
ZTEN:
[b][/b]Sorry to say this, I guess our country is now becoming an obstacle to success... Or am I wrong? undecided
o sometimes ask myself of I can actually stand and profess my undying love for Nigeria. I don't know the answer yet.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SpicyMimi(f): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kassidy4luv:
Finally my International Passport is in my hands.
Paid 30k for it on Friday, got it on Monday @ Ikoyi Office.

Please how did you go about it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Please how did you go about it?
Visit Ikoyi, Festac or Ikeja immigration office.. Go with copy of State of origin certificate, passport, birth certificate or declaration of age.
Go very early and talk to one of the immigration officer u see around.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
charliechyke:
please i want to apply for an international passport for the first time and would like to know the following:

1) How important is a guarantor? for i dont have any
2) which of the offices in Lagos is the best/fastest for one to apply

please i need a reply urgently thanks
Ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chilite: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
I applied for a 32 paged passport since December and its almost a month now I haven't collected it.
please I need to confirm if I can apply for the 64 pages. I heard its 38k
pls anyone willing to help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SpicyMimi(f): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Odunharry:

Visit Ikoyi, Festac or Ikeja immigration office.. Go with copy of State of origin certificate, passport, birth certificate or declaration of age.
Go very early and talk to one of the immigration officer u see around.
Please how much do you think they will do it for me? Thanks so much!!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
SpicyMimi:
Please how much do you think they will do it for me? Thanks so much!!!!
How many page? 32page budget bw 25-30k and 64pages 35-40k.
Dunno the prize now though. did mine for 26k last Oct
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SpicyMimi(f): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Odunharry:

How many page?
32page budget bw 25-30k and 64pages 35-40k.

Dunno the prize now though. did mine for 26k last Oct
Please what is the difference? I see you all talking about pages, but don't know the difference....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Please what is the difference? I see you all talking about pages, but don't know the difference....
I think it depends on how far you want to travel.
If you the type that travel alot, then go for the 64page.

The 64page is just two of the 32pages.. The 64 page is larger though..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SpicyMimi(f): 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Odunharry:

I think it depends on how far you want to travel.
If you the type that travel alot, then go for the 64page.

The 64page is just two of the 32pages.. The 64 page is larger though..
Oh now I get it....I need this for the bank for now.
Thanks a whole lot! May God bless you!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
SpicyMimi:
Oh now I get it....I need this for the bank for now. Thanks a whole lot! May God bless you!!!
Bank.. zenith??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Obinnau:
its through agent, 42k

Wow! Quite high.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obinnau(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
AussieBebe:

Wow! Quite high.
Lest I forget it's 64 pages o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Obinnau:
Lest I forget it's 64 pages o

Oh...it is reasonable then. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SpicyMimi(f): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Odunharry:

Bank.. zenith??
Gtb and Access....wanna open a standard account. I have been using a student savings account for long, and because of ignorance, I didn't register for Voter's card....trust me, I have paid dearly for this action! Now I have to get the passport, another expense. Kaaai! Wished I could turn back the hands of time, but God knows best.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Gtb and Access....wanna open a standard account. I have been using a student savings account for long, and because of ignorance, I didn't register for Voter's card....trust me, I have paid dearly for this action! Now I have to get the passport, another expense. Kaaai! Wished I could turn back the hands of time, but God knows best.
Sorry dear.. I kn how u feel.
Its good you get either of the drivers license or intl passport cos they are very important means of identification.
If possible, go and register for national id card too.

How's the weekend going?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SpicyMimi(f): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Odunharry:

Sorry dear.. I kn how u feel.
Its good you get either of the drivers license or intl passport cos they are very important means of identification.
If possible, go and register for national id card too.

How's the weekend going?
I was at the National ID card office at Ikeja last year, it was so obvious Government is just wasting money there, because the staff were not ready to work or do anything...you should see their reluctant attitude...terrible!
Drivers license according to a member here costs 25k, while the passport is around 30k! I had to ditch the drivers license idea jawe....
Having a very very stressful and busy weekend, thanks a lot and yours?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
SpicyMimi:

I was at the National ID card office at Ikeja last year, it was so obvious Government is just wasting money there, because the staff were not ready to work or do anything...you should see their reluctant attitude...terrible!
Drivers license according to a member here costs 25k, while the passport is around 30k! I had to ditch the drivers license idea jawe....
Having a very very stressful and busy weekend, thanks a lot and yours?
Same, but thank God for European football to keep one relax also after a stressful week

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bola1001(f): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2017
I applied for my International passport since on the 22nd of December at Abeokuta, Ogun State Passport Office. I still have not received it, all they are telling me is that there are NO BOOKLETS.

I needed the passport Urgently for an ongoing visa processing.

Is there anyone who applied in ABEOKUTA? What are they saying?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by newyorks(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2017
SpicyMimi:

if u dnt hv the intention of traveling better go to national id card wit 2k or 3k at most since its for bank use only.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
What's the current cost of a 32 page passport
Please can someone help with the address of office where I can get it done
How long should it take
I stay in Abuja , thanks
I created a thread about this but it was closed...
Pls your ans are appreciated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2017
adeniyi2020:
Good morning house, I will like to know if it is possible to apply for the international passport online and how fast will it be compared with the offline application. Also will it be cheaper?? I really need to find out.

Thank you!!
Same here
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2017
2 months now, I'm hearing no booklets. what's going on?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Airtimex(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2017
Booklet problem. Has anyone gotten his/her int'l passport yet Applied since early January & I was told no booklet in the country. How far are we to wait, this is really getting out of hand ooo >sad
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obinnau(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Airtime:
Booklet problem. Has anyone gotten his/her int'l passport yet Applied since early January & I was told no booklet in the country. How far are we to wait, this is really getting out of hand ooo >sad
In truth there is a nationwide shortage of paper, but saying there is none is a lie. 64 pages is very much available, I believe they are forcing it down the throat of Nigerians to pay for 64 pages.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Airtimex(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Obinnau:
In truth there is a nationwide shortage of paper, but saying there is none is a lie. 64 pages is very much available, I believe they are forcing it down the throat of Nigerians to pay for 64 pages.

Na waoo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bola1001(f): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2017
bola1001:
I applied for my International passport since on the 22nd of December at Abeokuta, Ogun State Passport Office. I still have not received it, all they are telling me is that there are NO BOOKLETS.

I needed the passport Urgently for an ongoing visa processing.

Is there anyone who applied in ABEOKUTA? What are they saying?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2017
Emzyme:
What's the current cost of a 32 page passport
Please can someone help with the address of office where I can get it done
How long should it take
I stay in Abuja , thanks
I created a thread about this but it was closed...
Pls your ans are appreciated

Google Nigerian immigration you should get the address closer to you in Abuja. The price is dependent on how fast you want it, how much you are willing to pay and number of pages you want.

I'd advice you go for the 64paged one if you need it urgently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: emmyclassic(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.