Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1437894 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2017
adeniyi2020:
Good morning house, I will like to know if it is possible to apply for the international passport online and how fast will it be compared with the offline application. Also will it be cheaper?? I really need to find out.

Thank you!!

You can apply online but you still have to do the capturing at their office. So you are better off just going to the office for everything.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
I am presently in immigration office Abuja
Said it's 28k for the 32pages and 35k for the 64pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Currently they said there is no 32page only 64 nd that's gonna be ready by Thursday if I apply today....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obinnau(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Emzyme:
Currently they said there is no 32page only 64 nd that's gonna be ready by Thursday if I apply today....
Try and do that on time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
finally collected mine today at festac, after 2 months of no booklet

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Have applied for renewal since december at ikoyi office and am yet to get mine too. I paid 30k for 32 pages. The wait is so annoying and i need the passport badly
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adeodunsimilolu(f): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
PLease, what is the cost of getting an international passport? The requirements and how can i go about it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SpicyMimi(f): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
newyorks:
if u dnt hv the intention of traveling better go to national id card wit 2k or 3k at most since its for bank use only.
Oh well I do, but that'd be later in the year by His Grace. I have been to the office where they issue National I'd card, they were not ready to do anything.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nooni(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hello house,
Please does any one knows if passport booklet are now available at NIS FESTAC town.
The immigration officer that's helping me with it, till tells me that booklet is still not available and I should pls be patient. I did the payment of 28k for re-issue and d scanning etc all on the same day, December 22, 2016 till now ve not heard any positive feedback from her. undecided I'm just surprised cos It's through her I got my first passport 5yrs ago at #25000, and I got it dat same day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by newyorks(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Oh well I do, but that'd be later in the year by His Grace. I have been to the office where they issue National I'd card, they were not ready to do anything.
well thats how most of there staff behave.they see there office as end of the road for u.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Any thread I create is shut down by justwise
Is that how dis section is run
If my earlier thread had been allowed I wouldn't have wasted unnecessary money going to and fro to immigrations without accomplishing anything
Nonsense ,,,,,imagine two threads down already and he will never help proper a solution ...
Cc
Mynd44
Seun
Nairaland mods
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 88natzy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Good evening house, Pls where in Imo state is the NIS office located and how much do they charge to process an international passport and at what duration (fast ) can I get it.
Anybody?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
bola1001:
I applied for my International passport since on the 22nd of December at Abeokuta, Ogun State Passport Office. I still have not received it, all they are telling me is that there are NO BOOKLETS.

I needed the passport Urgently for an ongoing visa processing.

Is there anyone who applied in ABEOKUTA? What are they saying?

Yea I also applied for 32pages at the Abeokuta office on the first working day of January and I was told to come collect it by March as there is no blooket, so Pls just hold probably by the end of February you would get yours.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
tsinepa:

Please can you help me with your contact person and is it still available in festac.
Thanks

I'd advice you to go to ikoyi, it's way faster, no booklet in festac.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2017
mrvocalprowess:
I'd advice you to go to ikoyi, it's way faster, no booklet in festac.

It is the same at Ikoyi.
Since 18th of December I am yet to get my passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
nooni:
Hello house,
Please does any one knows if passport booklet are now available at NIS FESTAC town.
The immigration officer that's helping me with it, till tells me that booklet is still not available and I should pls be patient. I did the payment of 28k for re-issue and d scanning etc all on the same day, December 22, 2016 till now ve not heard any positive feedback from her. undecided I'm just surprised cos It's through her I got my first passport 5yrs ago at #25000, and I got it dat same day.
December 22? it won't be available till maybe middle of February, there's no booklet. did mine November 17th, and collected January 23rd. imagine.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
mrvocalprowess:
December 22? it won't be available till maybe middle of February, there's no booklet. did mine November 17th, and collected January 23rd. imagine.

Choi!!! More than two months. So I should just chill till February then.

But this situation is laughable..... We will get there sha.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
I also paid for 32 pages but up till now nothing yet and I need it urgently.

Please, does anyone knows how much 64 pages cost in ikoyi?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rinsola32:
I also paid for 32 pages but up till now nothing yet and I need it urgently.

Please, does anyone knows how much 64 pages cost in ikoyi?

Depends.... You can call your contact person and ask for the price. So far it varies.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
AussieBebe:

Depends.... You can call your contact person and ask for the price. So far it varies.

She said 40k. I'm just confused right now. That's a lot of money which means I have to add 12k.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by martinz1: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Did my at Ikoyi, 64 pages on Wednesday got it on Monday,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
martinz1:
Did my at Ikoyi, 64 pages on Wednesday got it on Monday

How much?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rinsola32:

She said 40k. I'm just confused right now. That's a lot of money which means I have to add 12k.

That's even lower compared to some prices other have quoted here. When did you apply for your passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
AussieBebe:

That's even lower compared to some prices other have quoted here. When did you apply for your passport?

I applied for it this month.

A Nairalander actually gave me the 28k, that's why I am confused on where to go to get the 12k to balance it up which is actually the reason why I'm trying to see if I can get it cheaper elsewhere.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by martinz1: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rinsola32:

How much?
35naira
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2017
martinz1:

35naira

The woman I paid for the 32 pages said 40k. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.