Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1444442 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by link2ok(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Rinsola32:

64 pages is available in lagos.

Bobbyunitedfc, how many pages did you apply for? It's the 32 pages that is not available.

Contacts I made said both the 64 and 32 are not available. Please any1 with useful information about getting it in lag or Osogbo?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jholland(f): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Please, I got my passport some years back and also want to get for younger sister who would be turning 17 this month, Please how do i go about it and how much would it cost, I stay in Owerri Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nooni(f): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2017
Hey nairalanders, finally I havegotten my renewed 32pages passport from NIS FESTAC on 7 Feb 2017 grin.
But the issue date on my passport was 24 January 2017, nd the officer didn't inform mi on time. I could have gotten it before January ending.
Anyway an am glad I didn't have to wait for two months.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
What's the reason behind this lack of booklet ish, it's really shameful
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
I did my capture going to 3 weeks now at ikoyi and they keep telling me my application status is still on encoded , pls what does it mean
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
A new trend has come up now especially for the 32pages, people now pay money to skip the line and get their passport printed.

Like this month now 500 32pages blooklet were sent to all states and intead of printing it "first come first serve", people na pay to get theirs printed first.

The EFFC and ICPC needs to beam their search light on The NIS, they stink of corruption.

Corruption not in my country.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
martinz1:
Did my at Ikoyi, 64 pages on Wednesday got it on Monday,
your contact strong oo, I did mine dat same day am still yet to collect it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
At this point,I don't know what else to do again.

2months and counting just to get passport. Na wa!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
AussieBebe:
At this point,I don't know what else to do again.

2months and counting just to get passport. Na wa!
. 32 or 64
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Miles300:
. 32 or 64

32pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
AussieBebe:

32pages
church don close be dat
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Miles300:
church don close be dat

Hahahahaha.... Wetin that one mean? grin cheesy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Daboywizzy: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Enugu passport office is where?.. Plz reply guys... This is urgent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
pls where can 1 get even if it is the 64 pages copy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
I applied for change of details on my passport, for 3 months now no details...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omofela85(m): 9:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Please, How much is 32 pages and 64 pages now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2017
omofela85:
Please, How much is 32 pages and 64 pages now
both are not available now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2017
naijaboy756:
32 pages is available in ikoyi for now but limited
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2017
tsinepa:
Please I need sure contact at ikoyi office
no sure contact bro , no booklet notthin like express again , anyone that wants to do passport should be ready to wait for 3 weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by link2ok(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
naijaboy756:

Both are available where? Please I need this urgently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deejerrydee: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
I presume Buhari took the booklets to London and also kept some in the other room.

Miles300:
What's the reason behind this lack of booklet ish, it's really shameful

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ugosample(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
This is just shameful

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Macaulish(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
deejerrydee:
I presume Buhari took the booklets to London and also kept some in the other room.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Buhari yii sah..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Boyedex: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Following this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Puvour: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
isaacosas01:
If i had known i would have applied for 64pages, now i'll would have applied online for 64pages now i have wait for months to get my passport...
Information is power, for those reading this now pls do apply for 64pages and if u think its too expensive then do it yourself online, i applied for my 32pages online (thank God for this thread where i saw how to apply online) and i paid only 17,500, the 64pages online is just 22,500 shikena!!!
Please have you been able to collect the passport so far after applying online and where exactly did you collect it. Moreso, if your biodata was captured, did you do all these yourself too? Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Talkingboy: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
PLEASE I captured since two weeks ago , and till now , my contact keep telling me booklet is not available or whatever.

I did at Ikoyi , 32 pages ...

Please , does anyone have a sure contact person that can get it done immediately ? I need it urgently please. Help a brother biko
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Puvour:
Please have you been able to collect the passport so far after applying online and where exactly did you collect it. Moreso, if your biodata was captured, did you do all these yourself too? Thanks.

Passport still not ready, its over one month now, i went to the abeokuta office for data capture... When applying i put abeokuta as my data capture centre, u can put any office in any state u like
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Talkingboy:
PLEASE I captured since two weeks ago , and till now , my contact keep telling me booklet is not available or whatever.

I did at Ikoyi , 32 pages ...

Please , does anyone have a sure contact person that can get it done immediately ? I need it urgently please. Help a brother biko
there is 32 page booklet at ikoyi at the moment ur contact need to follow it cos its limited ..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by famosh: 12:39am On Feb 16, 2017
isaacosas01:

Passport still not ready, its over one month now, i went to the abeokuta office for data capture... When applying i put abeokuta as my data capture centre, u can put any office in any state u like
How many pages did you apply for, bros? I did my data capture for 64 pages at Abeokuta for almost a month now too, & I've not gotten yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: NezzyMike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.