Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439737 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Gentlevin:
hmmmm so nobody for here do im own for uyo, akwaibom state abi? abeg me i need contact for uyo.......32pages only shikena....
I was in Uyo when a friend went to do her own at Uyo after i told her i had done mine at Abeokuta myself (self processing), she believed it was because "self process" that i didn't get mine so she paid higher and suprising with the non availability of booklet on d last week of January she still got hers after paying some extra money for her own to be printed immediately, it was from her i knew when blooklet is available like now, people pay money to gets their own printed earlier. So there is booklet in Uyo and everywhere in Nigeria i think, so just visit the immigration office and see what u can do.

PS: I don't believe in giving those immgration guys bribe, it was why i did my passport application and everything else myself.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2017
chilite:
so there's no booklet in festac
yes no booklet even ikoyi has limited copies
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gentlevin: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2017
Thanks bro for d reply. i want to apply for d first time and only to use it for internet verifications. It seems some sites dont value driver's license dat much.[quote author=isaacosas01 post=54095514]
I was in Uyo when a friend went to do her own at Uyo after i told her i had done mine at Abeokuta myself (self processing), she believed it was because "self process" that i didn't get mine so she paid higher and suprising with the non availability of booklet on d last week of January she still got hers after paying some extra money for her own to be printed immediately, it was from her i knew when blooklet is available like now, people pay money to gets their own
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dcutey: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
isaacosas01:

I was in Uyo when a friend went to do her own at Uyo after i told her i had done mine at Abeokuta myself (self processing), she believed it was because "self process" that i didn't get mine so she paid higher and suprising with the non availability of booklet on d last week of January she still got hers after paying some extra money for her own to be printed immediately, it was from her i knew when blooklet is available like now, people pay money to gets their own printed earlier. So there is booklet in Uyo and everywhere in Nigeria i think, so just visit the immigration office and see what u can do.

PS: I don't believe in giving those immgration guys bribe, it was why i did my passport application and everything else myself.

Please how did you process the passport on your own and how much was it? Also, please how long did it take to finally get it without knowing anyone?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
dcutey:

Please how did you process the passport on your own and how much was it? Also, please how long did it take to finally get it without knowing anyone?

I paid #17,500 for 32pages, i still haven't gotten it... Its about 8 weeks now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
I did mine in Adoekiti. It took just three weeks. I got it last Friday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Me i'm officially tired ooo... I called the person assisting me and he told me that they were still on November and amazing when i went to capture on Jan 3 (close to 8weeks ago) i was told same thing, "that they are still on November". Wanna go to Abeokuta office but it quite far from my place but i think i have to go and see things for myself, because iyam not understanding again, how can they still be in November when blooklet has being available since wednesday last week(22nd of January, 2017)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DaDevin: 6:22am On Feb 28, 2017
Can someone kindly advice between festac and Alausa which will be faster please sad
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2017
I just discovered there is an immigration office at OTA and i left OTA to Abeokuta to go and process my passport... If i had known i would have done it at OTA, atleast i could be going there everyday now to check if my passport is ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adeodunsimilolu(f): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
isaacosas01:
I just discovered there is an immigration office at OTA and i left OTA to Abeokuta to go and process my passport... If i had known i would have done it at OTA, atleast i could be going there everyday now to check if my passport is ready.

where in ota?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
adeodunsimilolu:

where in ota?

Odo Otta local government secretariat.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DaDevin: 8:17am On Mar 03, 2017
God help us in this country sad went to Alausa, and my contact there honestly told me I'd hv to wait for 2 months or more before I get it, and the fee was 28k... Had to run to festac, and mehn just to fast track because of the urgency, I was charged 60k cheesy grin God help us all really, the simple things have become very difficult!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Talkingboy: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
DaDevin:
God help us in this country sad went to Alausa, and my contact there honestly told me I'd hv to wait for 2 months or more before I get it, and the fee was 28k... Had to run to festac, and mehn just to fast track because of the urgency, I was charged 60k cheesy grin God help us all really, the simple things have become very difficult!

when did u do it please and when did u get it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fejeerow(f): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2017
pls i have an urgent question. i will be travelling to togo on the 17th and i ll return on the 26th but my passport expires on the 29th of this month. I went to inquire about renewing a passport and someone said it is over a month and i cant wait that long. About to book ticket but am scared. Will my passport expiry date be an issue at the airport travelling to Togo... i was thinking aince togo is close by then it wwont be an issue... pls i need urgent answer. thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by afuye(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Is passport available ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gentlevin: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wow to do passport no easy oo. I just paid 28k (for 32pages) to do mine in uyo, akwaibom state. Though i had to pay extra 2k to get a guarantor to stand for me since i have none. i wil be goin there 2morro to collect it since i could not wait.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gentlevin: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
@FEJEEROW. Renewal wont take u month if u have the money to pay. i saw some guys who came for renewal too and paid same 28k i paid and few collected today, while d others preferred gettin it d next day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Talkingboy: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Let me say I spent 4 hrs at Passport Ikoyi office today...

Mehn,, the thing no easy o...

One man's flight na tomorrow 8.a.m , yet he never see passport collect.

STill on the matter sha
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Talkingboy: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Gentlevin:
@FEJEEROW. Renewal wont take u month if u have the money to pay. i saw some guys who came for renewal too and paid same 28k i paid and few collected today, while d others preferred gettin it d next day.

It was just lucky .

I met one guy recently who paid 37k for renewal , yet he never see collevct

The guy withdrew his file from his contact person and took it to a hgher hierarchy.

Still on the matter
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
afuye:
Is passport available ?
yes soo very much available. people that applied are now collecting their passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by afuye(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
you mean there is no passport at ikoyi
Talkingboy:
Let me say I spent 4 hrs at Passport Ikoyi office today...

Mehn,, the thing no easy o...

One man's flight na tomorrow 8.a.m , yet he never see passport collect.

STill on the matter sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.