Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431603 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by noblealuu: 4:12pm On May 18, 2017
Hello please does anyone know a thing about Osogbo NIS? A friend advised me to do it there. How reliable and snappy will that be?

Btw I'm in Lagos.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 19, 2017
Yet to get my passport, I applied for change of details and I'm yet to get my passport. I captured my biodata and finger printing since march. Is this normal?? Cos I'm beginning to loose fate with this officer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukaeno1: 10:21am On May 20, 2017
Please I need help on this
Someone misplaced my passport and now my visa approval to the country am going is ready , can NIS re-issue a new passport for me with the same data page information or I have to do another passport and hope this won't affect my travelling at the airport
I need advice plz

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by billtommy(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2017
Any update on Ibadan immigration office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2017
bukaeno1:
Please I need help on this
Someone misplaced my passport and now my visa approval to the country am going is ready , can NIS re-issue a new passport for me with the same data page information or I have to do another passport and hope this won't affect my travelling at the airport
I need advice plz

Get a police report first.

Then u can apply for a passport replacement under the stolen/lost category

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meekmill(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2017
hello guys,
my passport will expire next year october.
but i want to renew it, so is it possible?
and pls how much to renew now?
maybe at ikoyi

pls guys i need your reply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Samunosuke(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2017
Paid #27500 in Calabar and could've gotten it same day (today) but didn't want to go back. I'll get it tomorrow. Apparently, there's no shortage of booklets here.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 25, 2017
Please guys I applied for an International Passport at the Abuja Headquarters since on Thursday last week, and the officer that is helping said that the materials are not ready, please house what can I do, I need this urgently. can I reapply at another place
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Uricas(m): 6:41am On May 29, 2017
jesufifunmi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I was just laughing when i saw his post about doing it himself. You go tey grin

I did for my child recently and i basically filled the forms online and made payment. But i still went ahead with paying 15k to an officer, which is the cost for "file carrying". Else they will just dump the file in a bin and that's the end for your passport application cos you can't go and refill another form with the same details online. It is a heartrending situation but that's the country we live in. Hmmmm. You don't even need to appear for an American passport, just pouch the necessary documents at the post office and you'd get your passport within 5days. Naija i hail thee!!!

Me i have lost hope in this country sinceeeeeeeeerreeeee cry
You say 15k again? Is that offering or bribe?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2017
Uricas:

You say 15k again? Is that offering or bribe?
Fuel
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duduade: 10:57am On May 29, 2017
timidapsin:
Fuel
yes fuel for file carrying

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NicestDude: 7:09pm On May 30, 2017
guys, i want to get my passport, is there any office near Aboru or Iyana-ipaja area. I'm a bit new in Lagos. like how much would it cost? the documents required? do they really need the local government proof of identification and birth certificate? because I will have to travel back to anambra to get them. are they really required?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:01am On May 31, 2017
Any one who got his new passport recently after change of details.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2017
NicestDude:
guys, i want to get my passport, is there any office near Aboru or Iyana-ipaja area. I'm a bit new in Lagos. like how much would it cost? the documents required? do they really need the local government proof of identification and birth certificate? because I will have to travel back to anambra to get them. are they really required?
not necessarily, go with enough cash
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meekmill(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
meekmill:
hello guys, my passport will expire next year october. but i want to renew it, so is it possible? and pls how much to renew now? maybe at ikoyi
pls guys i need your reply
guys pls i need your reply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wishlist: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Materials are available as of this week in Abuja. There's a backlog though. Hopefully yours would be amongst these.

mubarak123:
Please guys I applied for an International Passport at the Abuja Headquarters since on Thursday last week, and the officer that is helping said that the materials are not ready, please house what can I do, I need this urgently. can I reapply at another place
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wishlist:
Materials are available as of this week in Abuja. There's a backlog though. Hopefully yours would be amongst these.

I applied for change of details since February and captured march ending till now, I have not gotten my passport.. Is that part of backlog too??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ShafebProperty(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
pls I was asked to bring letter of state of origin me getting to Alausa today I was told to get Letter of acknowledgement that i'm from Lagos state from any King pls help a brother. Anybody with a copy of the letter
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
ShafebProperty:
pls I was asked to bring letter of state of origin me getting to Alausa today I was told to get Letter of acknowledgement that i'm from Lagos state from any King pls help a brother. Anybody with a copy of the letter
.go to your village king
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Next2Bezee(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
meekmill:

guys pls i need your reply

Hopefully someone can answer this.

My international passport expired in March 2017 and i want to renew. Does anyone know how much that would cost me and what documents I'd need to apply for renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RalphVwede(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
How much would the passport cost at ibadan and are there materials available?
Anyone with info. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Next2Bezee(m): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Hopefully someone can answer this.

My international passport expired in March 2017 and i want to renew. Does anyone know how much that would cost me and what documents I'd need to apply for renewal?

Please anyone with info, would bw kindly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ShafebProperty(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Please anyone with info, would bw kindly appreciated.

Yes it's possible I think it's 27k or 30k sha for renewal I did mine on Monday thumb print and all i'm expected to get it probably Next week Friday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Next2Bezee(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
ShafebProperty:

Yes it's possible I think it's 27k or 30k sha for renewal I did mine on Monday thumb print and all i'm expected to get it probably Next week Friday.

Thank you for the response smiley Could you please tell me what documents you needed for the renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dammyope126: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good evening everyone. Trust we all had a wonderful day. My int'l passport just expired and I'm in deer need of a renewal before next week. I'm currently in Ilorin and was told there are no booklet. Please, anyone with a useful information of any state that is currently issuing. I'd be so glad.

Awaiting responses please.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ShafebProperty(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Original and photocopy of your birth certificate and State Of Origin ( Original and photocopy with 2 passport 2cm by 2cm) i'll advice not to go if you don't know anyone there

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jellea(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
I'm in need of passport urgently, pls anybody have details about Anambra Office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Knight2(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
cowleg:
Yet to get my passport, I applied for change of details and I'm yet to get my passport. I captured my biodata and finger printing since march. Is this normal?? Cos I'm beginning to loose fate with this officer.

Gud day Bross.. I wnt to also change sum details in my PPT..pls Hw do u go abt it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.