Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures (5896 Views)

Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by walearoy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
This saturday I dint have to go to work, so I decided to pay my babe of 4years a surprise visit since its being a while iv seen her.
Upon getting to her room in the university, she was all alone in the room which was my prayer!
After gisting for a while she got a BB message which I asked if I could read for her and she gave her concurrence.
Upon opening the msg to my surprise it was sent by a guy friend and the picture was 3 nude cartoon character pictures.
I initially took it as nothing, however on my way back to lagos, she started apologizing that she dint know what came into the guy that sent the msg to her that I should pls ignore and not act on it.

Now my question is,
1. Could it be she's cheating on me?
2. Should I act or ignore?

NB
Ignore any grammatical blunder or mistake
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Raiders: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
You better leave that B***t. Its either she is cheating on you or she is going to cheat on you

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Lovetinz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Now my question is,
1. Could it be she's cheating on me?
2. Should I act or ignore?

Yes.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by iyisco2001(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Somehow for these university girls. But, the chat get history?, if the bbm history implies they have been getting along well and there has been such requests in the past, Abeg just forget ha, she is seriously cheating on u bro. Hope u had farewell sex before leaving. if not, u can consider sha and get a close watch. But 80% I am sure she is cheating
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Consider that she allowed you to read out her message. if she had hidden agenda she wouldn't have allowed you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by destante(f): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Consider that she allowed you to read out her message out. if she had hidden agenda she wouldn't have allowed you.
good advice.
but you haven't said who you are sha
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by derrick333(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
U shud v chek dia coversiations ,so wit ha reponds2d guy ,u will no if she's cheatin ,or d guy was jus tryin2lure ha

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by or3gon: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
she's cheating on you, no two ways about it.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by merit12(f): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op are you black?

I need to know so as to commmmmment or not commmmmmmment

Never give up if you wanna try
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by KillerBeauty(f): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
I doubt if she's cheating
She wasn't being secretive with her phone or its content.
Most people that cheat are always secretive and they normally hide their phone, lock it or delete chat history.

But guy did you go through the chat she had with the guy dat sent d pic?

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
good advice.
but you haven't said who you are sha
Hahahahahah wetin I do?
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by or3gon: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Consider that she allowed you to read out her message out. if she had hidden agenda she wouldn't have allowed you.
just think she was being smart by letting him read. if she had said no, it would raise suspicion

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by destante(f): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Hahahahahah wetin I do?
you came telling me that I shouldn't post on the politics section undecided
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
The fact she allowed you access to her unread message to me is an indication she's not cheating, but then again, why the apology? Me sef ayam confused o!

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by chimerase2: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls I didn't grab
Can sombori summarise it for the man of God? undecided
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
you came telling me that I shouldn't post on the politics section undecided
Because I see you to be too soft and fragile.
So consider me as your guardian angel.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by walearoy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
iyisco2001:
Somehow for these university girls. But, the chat get history?, if the bbm history implies they have been getting along well and there has been such requests in the past, Abeg just forget ha, she is seriously cheating on u bro. Hope u had farewell sex before leaving. if not, u can consider sha and get a close watch. But 80% I am sure she is cheating

I dint read the history as a result of the shock!
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
or3gon:
just think she was being smart by letting him read. if she had said no, it would raise suspicion
Cheaters are willing do anything to protect their phones . I am surprised she didn't password her phone. My problem with op is why didn't he read their chat history?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by destante(f): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Because I see you to be too soft and fragile.
So consider me as your guardian angel.
soft and fragile Lol
anyways an angel you don't know is worse than a devil you know.
so I insist undecided
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Crocz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Helloooooo!...he said his gf of 4yrs! shocked , who date for 4yrs now...don't blame the girl for seeing him as unserious dude
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
walearoy:

The picture is enough shock already. why didn't you try to see to the end or at least trash out the issue with her.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by iceberylin(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Isnt it obvious undecided
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
firstEVA:
The fact she allowed you access to her unread message to me is an indication she's not cheating, but then again, why the apology? Me sef ayam confused o!
I believe she apologised maybe because she felt that the boyfriend was too quiet, withdrawn or indifferent which is unusual or awkward.
IMO...

You don do something before wey you expect your mama to shout or beat you and she came back home acting normal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by adepiero: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
No guy will send any lady unclad pics if they haven't been sexting or hitting at intimacy. I think she is either about to cheat or she is already cheating on you!

My advice, take the free way and never look back

1 Like

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by or3gon: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Cheaters are willing do anything to protect their phones . I am surprised she didn't password her phone. My problem with op is why didn't he read their chat history?
the mistake on his part, he should have gone ahead to read the chat history, assuming she did not delete it
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by iyisco2001(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
walearoy:

Ha, why not? You can't ascertain the situation yet then. But Nigga, I am sure she is cheating. A guy can't send such pics to a girl lailai, even if he has run mad on pot. But if you love her, deal with it your way.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by iyisco2001(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
KillerBeauty:
I doubt if she's cheating
She wasn't being secretive with her phone or its content.
Most people that cheat are always secretive and they normally hide their phone, lock it or delete chat history.

But guy did you go through the chat she had with the guy dat sent d pic?
Na so u just disappoint me. If she dey act nko. Some gehs can act en!
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by zoeee(f): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
or3gon:
Naah... If she was cheating or planning to cheat, she won't av given her phone to him. She'ld av started an argument on trust and all...
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by or3gon: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
zoeee:

Naah... If she was cheating or planning to cheat, she won't av given her phone to him. She'ld av started an argument on trust and all...
nope, do not think so. why then did she call him when he left

1 Like

Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Afrok(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op am sorry anything concerning love I don't meddle in it. Thank God I never comment but U should take ur time and keep a close watch, your questions are 50-50 of being TRUE or not to me, so I think time will tell.

I always tell people that are in love or talk about love to prepare for the best or the worst coz either ways life must continue.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by Afrok(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I believe she apologised maybe because she felt that the boyfriend was too quiet, withdrawn or indifferent which is unusual or awkward.
IMO...

You don do something bad before wey you expect your mama to shout or beat you and she came back home acting normal?
I totally agree with U, I could remember when my ex told me she allowed a guy to kiss her but to her surprise i said nothing coz I boldly told her I forgave her. My dear even at that, I wan die of apologies for some time.
Re: A Guy Sent Her Nude Pictures by walearoy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Crocz:
Helloooooo!...he said his gf of 4yrs! shocked , who date for 4yrs now...don't blame the girl for seeing him as unserious dude

I do
She's my second girl friend ever and I'm in my late 20s.
I'm that dude who believes in 1girl at a time and i don't double date.
Couldn't marry her cos we were both students and I dint have a job however I'm working now and still not married to her because i have aspirations i intend achieving before settling down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. / Ladies, Tell The Truth Please.. / My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.