Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money (5904 Views)

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by kenzysmith: 9:27am On May 30, 2020
Good morning everyone, am in my mid twenties i left my past girlfriend for the fact we dated for over a year without sex, so i have to move on i met this girl 3months ago she is very pretty i like this girl very much she is the church type but 3days ago she came to visit me she was about to leave buh she couldn't find her phone i had to dail her number with my phone i was the one ist saw her phone when i pick up the phone i saw gas money save as my name when i ask her why the save my name with gas money she said it was a mistake. am kind of disturb since then i like this girl cause i think she is reserve though i have been investing on her. is that really mistake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by ModestGal(f): 9:28am On May 30, 2020
Lol, una don enter 1 chance

29 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Ayemileto(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good morning everyone, am in my mid twenties i left my past girlfriend for the fact we dated for over a year without sex.

i have been investing on her

At least, you now enjoy regular sex, so you can keep investing on her and paying her "Gas Money", it's just business.

Back to your question, it's actually a mistake as she said. She should have saved your number with "ATM", "Investor" or something similar.

As a side note, you need to improve on your writing skills.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Naija246: 9:31am On May 30, 2020
oh the poor simp doesn't know the drill grin
Thank your stars she no save your name as "ATM"

24 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Baloranking(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2020
grin you must be a simp then
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Nobody: 9:35am On May 30, 2020
I'm not often idle to the point of commenting on numerous teenagers' childish relationship threads on NL, but since you said you're about 25 yrs, it's not wrong for a 25yr old to be in a relationship, except that I would have expected it at this stage to be a serious, mature relationship.

Depending on the basis of your relationship - fiancée/future wife or casual girlfriend, I guess the latter is the case.
On some rare cases, you save someone's number with a ridiculous name when you met him/her newly as mere acquaintance, but later forgot to change the name when you get into a deeper relationship with him/her, but judging from few details one has learnt about you from this thread, it seems that is not the case. It's more like ladies use you as a tool to while away time, when they're idle, which makes it look like you've been dating yourself sort of.

Well, your unserious poor composition and inability to decide a matter like this as an adult, which necessitated bringing it here, expecting strangers to take decision for you, says much about you and might also give a clue why those ladies treat you that way.
Look here, as an adult, you should be able to discern issues like this. You come here and expect people to pity or console you, or you want them to decide or think for you? You're the one in the relationship. You know her attitude towards you all along, so only you can decide if those attitudes are in line with what she saved your contact with or not.

What I would just advise you is, instead of wasting your time in dating yourself in some slave-master relationship, seems you need time to face your life, build yourself and become someone to reckon with. When you get into any relationship after, you would notice a great difference and you wont be treated like shiit anymore.

Anyway, before I take things too serious, as usual, this might be another Twitter story.
So, whichever the case may be, @OP I advise you to advise yourself.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Dannieln1: 9:36am On May 30, 2020
Girl save her boyfriend number as Gas money
Na the matter we dey try settle since..

She dey claim say na mistake but dey guy talk say na because him don too invest for her head.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by ServanTheG(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2020
Please dear Lord save the OP from his mumulity
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by foxxydude: 9:40am On May 30, 2020
grin grin grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by slimjohn2k5: 9:47am On May 30, 2020
Is because u used paying for her gas to win her.
You never see mugu1 and mugu2, alhaji, etc u invest on gas dey cry there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by paulolee(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2020
chai...dis wan na strong matter...de come to help u solve d matter, mk i chop first abeg..

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by donbachi(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2020
Dis year go end.we never settle dis matter finish oo.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by wildcatter23(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2020
Jesus finally wept at the simpleness of his fellow men came to redeem.

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Nobody: 10:03am On May 30, 2020
Truly she made a mistake she meant to save it as investor pussy

6 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Nobody: 10:59am On May 30, 2020
you are lucky! it means she will only be collecting gas money from you.
your colleagues will provide money for other stuff

14 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Dollywood(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2020
Mehn! What a romantic name you should be grateful she didn't save your number with a more romantic name like "FREE MONEY".
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by TrueHeart365(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2020
Like you said, you've been investing in her. So you've earned the title.

She fvck up sha. Na investor for fit you
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by kenzysmith: 11:16am On May 30, 2020
Ayemileto:

At least, you now enjoy regular sex, so you can keep investing on her and paying her "Gas Money", it's just business.

Back to your question, it's actually a mistake as she said. She should have saved your number with "ATM", "Investor" or something similar.

As a side note, you need to improve on your writing skills.
we had onl had sex just twice sha
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Darkzayn: 11:45am On May 30, 2020
Owo gas or owo epo abeg make I laugh small

Meanwhile egungun be careful na express you dey go
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by SocialJustice: 11:48am On May 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good morning everyone, am in my mid twenties i left my past girlfriend for the fact we dated for over a year without sex, so i have to move on i met this girl 3months ago she is very pretty i like this girl very much she is the church type but 3days ago she came to visit me she was about to leave buh she couldn't find her phone i had to dail her number with my phone i was the one ist saw or phone when i pick up the phone i saw gas money save as my name when i ask her why the save my name with gas money she said it was a mistake. am kind of disturb since then i like this girl cause i think she is reserve though i have been investing on her. is that really mistake
You dey throwaway money inside hole you say you dey invest. Better yansh that girl and move on.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Infinixs5: 11:51am On May 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good morning everyone, am in my mid twenties i left my past girlfriend for the fact we dated for over a year without sex, so i have to move on i met this girl 3months ago she is very pretty i like this girl very much she is the church type but 3days ago she came to visit me she was about to leave buh she couldn't find her phone i had to dail her number with my phone i was the one ist saw or phone when i pick up the phone i saw gas money save as my name when i ask her why the save my name with gas money she said it was a mistake. am kind of disturb since then i like this girl cause i think she is reserve though i have been investing on her. is that really mistake

yes its a mistake..Make sure to continue spend on her..Make sure u pay her school fees up to Masters in UK or london.
Aftern then;come back here and ask us if its really a mistake.

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by ODJ123(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2020
grin grin
...I stopped cooking for ladies who visited at home since the day I discovered that the last one that came stored my number as jollof rice guy.
�����
The tin still dey pain���� me....

6 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by GermanyChaser: 11:58am On May 30, 2020
Money by slimjohn2k5: 9:47am
Is because u used paying for her gas to win her.
You never see mugu1 and mugu2, alhaji, etc u invest on gas dey cry there

Lol
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Zabiboy: 12:04pm On May 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good morning everyone, am in my mid twenties i left my past girlfriend for the fact we dated for over a year without sex, so i have to move on i met this girl 3months ago she is very pretty i like this girl very much she is the church type but 3days ago she came to visit me she was about to leave buh she couldn't find her phone i had to dail her number with my phone i was the one ist saw her phone when i pick up the phone i saw gas money save as my name when i ask her why the save my name with gas money she said it was a mistake . am kind of disturb since then i like this girl cause i think she is reserve though i have been investing on her. is that really mistake

Mehnn....some guys are not worth their BALLS
A girl told you this crap @ emboldened and you are still asking us if it was a mistake...
JEEZZZZ..
I'v remove my hand from your matter o angry

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Freelane33(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2020
Make I come join . I Dey settle matter too
Dannieln1:

She dey claim say na mistake but dey guy talk say na because him don too invest for her head.

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Freelane33(m): 12:13pm On May 30, 2020
Who will now settle this matter of you commot grin? Abeg don’t go
Zabiboy:

Mehnn....some guys are not worth their BALLS
A girl told you this crap @ emboldened and you are still asking us if it was a mistake...
JEEZZZZ..
I'v remove my hand from your matter o angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by GeneralPula: 12:14pm On May 30, 2020
Dannieln1:

I hope say this lawyer never die? Cuz e be like say God don dey pick him calls.
Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by pek(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2020
Please, what's the investment return like Mr Gasman?

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Freelane33(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2020
The ROI is pregnancy which we Dey expect soon
pek:
Please, what's the investment return like Mr Gasman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by kenzysmith: 12:21pm On May 30, 2020
light099:
I'm not often idle to the point of commenting on numerous teenagers' childish relationship threads on NL, but since you said you're about 25 yrs, it's not wrong for a 25yr old to be in a relationship, except that I would have expected it at this stage to be a serious, mature relationship.

Depending on the basis of your relationship - fiancée/future wife or casual girlfriend, I guess the latter is the case.
On some rare cases, you save someone's number with a ridiculous name when you met him/her newly as mere acquaintance, but later forgot to change the name when you get into a deeper relationship with him/her, but judging from few details one has learnt about you from this thread, it seems that is not the case. It's more like ladies use you as a tool to while away time, when they're idle, which makes it look like you've been dating yourself sort of.

Well, your unserious poor composition and inability to decide a matter like this as an adult, which necessitated bringing it here, expecting strangers to take decision for you, says much about you and might also give a clue why those ladies treat you that way.
Look here, as an adult, you should be able to discern issues like this. You come here and expect people to pity or console you, or you want them to decide or think for you? You're the one in the relationship. You know her attitude towards you all along, so only you can decide if those attitudes are in line with what she saved your contact with or not.

What I would just advise you is, instead of wasting your time in dating yourself in some slave-master relationship, seems you need time to face your life, build yourself and become someone to reckon with. When you get into any relationship after, you would notice a great difference and you wont be treated like shiit anymore.

Anyway, before I take things too serious, as usual, this might be another Twitter story.
So, whichever the case may be, @OP I advise you to advise yourself.
thanks

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Save My Name With Gas Money by Folzye(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2020
Nairaland has got lots of Clowns, contact saved as "gas money"... A lot of these girls can not make heaven. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. / Why Do Ladies Wear Beads On Their Left Leg? / 10 Skills That Impress A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.