Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Sales Executive At Guinness - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Executive At Guinness (55268 Views)

Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Estorico: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by jidluk: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2014
Dear Bolade,na aptitude dem write for the mail dem send me yesterday o!
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Bolade005: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
jidluk:
Dear Bolade,na aptitude dem write for the mail dem send me yesterday o!
Okay all the best.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by SenMap: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pls guys who have written the tests, what sort of question do we expect, also pls hint on preparations.

Thanks
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Bolade005: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
SenMap:
Pls guys who have written the tests, what sort of question do we expect, also pls hint on preparations.

Thanks
Just some simple mathematics and english question, no big deal.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by SenMap: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
The English are they passages?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by SenMap: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thanks ; Bolade how was ur own? Have u done other stages?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Bolade005: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
SenMap:
Thanks ; Bolade how was ur own? Have u done other stages?
Waiting to be called for other stages.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Estorico:
Like as if its your business jobless human! Can you compare a sales executive in GUINESS to a sales executive in your outlet?

atleast i have an organisation under my control... cheesy grin
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello, sir/ma, I am Opeyemi, a graduate of physics with electronics from olabisi onabanjo university, ago -iwoye, Ogun state.
I am a young man of 26 years, very hardworking , competent and reliable. I need your assistance in Anyway to secure an employment in any firm or company where I can work and get paid To manage myself and further my career.

also, I have certificate of mastery and professional certificate in CCTV and car GPS tracking installation, importing and general operations,

advanced diploma in airline ticketing and reservation,

and inverter /solar installation, repair and maintenance.

I can work in any field listed above, or similar.
I have over 5 years working experience in different organisation.

I am flexible about relocation to new places.

my contacts details are 07033817669, 08111482811. or upjos4real@gmail.com

I will So much appreciate your replies and assistance in any form.

thanks and God bless.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by jidluk: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Written the test today. Not bad at all. Just exactly as you guy mentioned earlier. Nice one!
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by SenMap: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tips please, Hope you did not act play
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by jidluk: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Dear senmap, no play yet,we were told the successful ones will be contacted first from next week,so we should check both spam and mail boxes for updates from next week.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bjstardom(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2014
Goodluck to u guys going for the interview to re-freshen ur brain with some simple arithmetics and some simple English questions and be ready for the role play in which u gonna act small nollywood film lol ....
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by mimilisticMimi: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Pls guys is d ID card issue compulsory?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Bolade005: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2014
mimilisticMimi:
Pls guys is d ID card issue compulsory?
You have to have a form of identification.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by nkspicy(f): 1:58am On Nov 22, 2014
Pls has anyone been contacted yet? For Those who wrote the test on the 7th of Nov
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Estorico: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2014
jayon:

atleast i have an organisation under my control... cheesy grin
An organisation indeed you have! An organisation that is looking for cheap labour and will not cut its coat according to its cloth by wanting to employ a graduate and pay 15k by all means when ond and ssce holders were asking if they could apply and you told then no. Rubbish! tongue
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Estorico:
An organisation indeed you have! An organisation that is looking for cheap labour and will not cut its coat according to its size by wanting to employ a graduate and pay 15k by all means when ond and ssce holders were asking if they could apply and you told then no. Rubbish! tongue

an organisation running for 10 years.. with more than 10 staffs
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by jidluk: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Talking about the pay...anyone got any info? Well I find out if to compare with NB,they shuld pay around 170k. Bu I think the fact that its a permanent status makes a lot of sense at the end. Any info on the pay pls let's share.

1 Like

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bjstardom(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
jidluk:
Talking about the pay...anyone got any info? Well I find out if to compare with NB,they shuld pay around 170k. Bu I think the fact that its a permanent status makes a lot of sense at the end. Any info on the pay pls let's share.

I think Guinness pay wella according to some people's comments here
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by jidluk: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yea bjstardon,I spoke with afriend at NB he said Guiness is a good place,and he believes they should do in that range.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by codedprince20(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
jidluk:
Yea bjstardon,I spoke with afriend at NB he said Guiness is a good place,and he believes they should do in that range.

for those of us asking about the pay....all i can say is that you shouldn't get your hopes too high so u dont get disappointed at the end of the day becos:
1) Remember that they requested for OND Graduates before you applied
2) Whatever the amount being paid by Guiness at the Sales Executive Level, pls look @ the brighter future and you will see that Guiness is truly a good place to work

GOOD LUCK TO Y'ALL

1 Like

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by jidluk: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nice talk!
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Estorico: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
jayon:

an organisation running for 10 years.. with more than 10 staffs
Running for 10 years with just more than 10 staffs? I know you guys aren't even up to 20 for 10 years. Na how una wan take grow with people like you? No wonder you guys change PA/Secretary like anything. Lol
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
codedprince20:

for those of us asking about the pay....all i can say is that you shouldn't get your hopes too high so u dont get disappointed at the end of the day becos:
1) Remember that they requested for OND Graduates before you applied
2) Whatever the amount being paid by Guiness at the Sales Executive Level, pls look @ the brighter future and you will see that Guiness is truly a good place to work

GOOD LUCK TO Y'ALL

They didn't request for OND alone from their publication, they only said minimum of OND qualification

1 Like

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by jidluk: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
That's true,was abt to say that too..
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by JAGZZ: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Is there anyone that had his/her assessment center last two weeks i.e between 10th & 14th Nov and has gotten any feedback?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by SenMap: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hello guys,

how long does it take for them to get accross to one after you have taken the written test?

also after the success mail, what are the other stages like and how many do you do?

has anyone gone for medicals for the role of Sales Executive?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by jidluk: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Someone mentiond here earlier thread he has gone for medical since 10 nov. ChEck out previous thred. Still waiting for their response too. Wrote aptitude on 20th
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by SenMap: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
okay thank you, i will....

i will like to know how the other stages are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lekki TV Company Asks For Light-skinned Girls In Job Ad, Nigerians React / Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.