Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Sales Executive At Guinness - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Executive At Guinness (55324 Views)

Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Swagbee: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
house, i recieve another mail for assesment and i have already pass the stage, am waiting for medicals, what shud i do
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by babatunny(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls I need description to guiness alan doherty street from ogba or agege...need d name of d bus stop or the nearest bus stop
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Swagbee:
house, i recieve another mail for assesment and i have already pass the stage, am waiting for medicals, what shud i do

Since u were called for test twice, it means that there is somtin wrong somewhr in your application. I will advise you to go and explain to them tomoro
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by orowoleolakunle(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hello swagbee,like tosin said. Pls go to them n explain u did before but if they want u to repeat the assessment fine.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by lottoe(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
wristwatch:
@ angeloraph, the assessment was ok. The first stage comprises of role play and presentation.

The prsentation involves a scenario abt 2 products.. One is cheap, the other expensive. So u hv 2 convince the customer 2 purchase d expensive one.

The role play invloves acting like an actor/actress. Just be bold, dats d key.

If u scale thru, u will proceed 2 d next stage which is capability based questions - structured interview., 11 questions

After u will required 2 drop ur documents.

Waiting 4 d next stage which is medicals or maybe there will be driving test, I dunno.

Someone told me d salary per annum is N2.1. How true is this?

It actually 64k, someone received offer letter recently. So, i dont know the magical calculation that brought 2.1m per annum o grin grin cheesy
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by babatunny(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2014
Pls help with d description 2d place from agege or ogba
Akanni doherty,scheduled 4 12pm
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2014
lottoe:

It actually 64k, someone received offer letter recently. So, i dont know the magical calculation that brought 2.1m per annum o grin grin cheesy

Chai.. E small oo
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Bolade005: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2014
lottoe:

Just 64k?. Nawa o
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Swagbee: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2014
lottoe:

is there other benefit in d offer letter
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by SenMap: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2014
64 what?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Oluwaseun929(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2014
lottoe:

is 64k the total package or the basic? since its sales ther shld be other targeted incentives.... ask your guy for us
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by jidluk: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Swagbee: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
orowoleolakunle:
Hello swagbee,like tosin said. Pls go to them n explain u did before but if they want u to repeat the assessment fine.
i was dere today, the receptionist gave me the phone to talk to a guy, the guy says i shud ignore the invite dat there is a miss up, but i will still go tommorow sha to see tins with my eye
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by missteee: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
pls do you know if i can be rescheduled for assessment and role play because i was actually scheduled for 3rd but i missed it
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Bolade005: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
missteee:
pls do you know if i can be rescheduled for assessment and role play because i was actually scheduled for 3rd but i missed it
I think you can reschedule, just send them a mail and do it ASAP
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by lottoe(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Swagbee:

is there other benefit in d offer letter
That is the total pay bro. You can also verify, or probably wait till you get your offer letter also.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by lottoe(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
SenMap:
64 what?
sixty four thousand flat grin and seems they complain the work is quite stressful.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by lottoe(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oluwaseun929:
is 64k the total package or the basic? since its sales ther shld be other targeted incentives.... ask your guy for us
64k is the total package, no special incentives as i heard, and the job is very stressful. They are obviously paying OND salary scheme. cheesy
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by SenMap: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
no housing allowance. health. transport. well i doubt Guinness is one of the highest paying companies na. haba. no wonder they adding u can grow

1 Like

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by SenMap: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
hope this job u wont be told to be hawking drinks in traffic o
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by lottoe(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
SenMap:
hope this job u wont be told to be hawking drinks in traffic o
bros, no be you wan do sales ni, you go hawk tire for Agege grin cheesy
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by saoseun(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Had the role play and presentation yesterday and i was asked to proceed to interview stage..
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
They called me for come 4 medicals on Monday but hearin this pay structure, am discourage 2 go.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by saoseun(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
wristwatch:
They called me for come 4 medicals on Monday but hearin this pay structure, am discourage 2 go.
when did u go for role play and presentation
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by beckissluv(f): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Pls i want to know if anybody have got an interview invite for retail sale executive job
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Bolade005: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
beckissluv:
Pls i want to know if anybody have got an interview invite for retail sale executive job
Yea
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 07, 2014
So u all believe this 64k rumour...why not receive the offer letter first and see what they have got to offer you before getting discouraged as if it is easy to get a job out thr...remember that we wrote test and some ppl didn't scale thru and some ppl scaled thru test and didn't scale thru role play. Pls don't let anybody discourage u with a written 64k on an offer letter. Moreover this role is a new role and I doubt if anyone has received any offer letter yet and u neva can tell what they have got to offer

1 Like

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by beckissluv(f): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2014
Pls i mean RETAIL SALes Executive,nt sales executive,i want to knw if anybody have gotten an intervew invite for this role,retail sales executive
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by saoseun(m): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2014
Iamtosin:
So u all believe this 64k rumour...why not receive the offer letter first and see what they have got to offer you before getting discouraged as if it is easy to get a job out thr...remember that we wrote test and some ppl didn't scale thru and some ppl scaled thru test and didn't scale thru role play. Pls don't let anybody discourage u with a written 64k on an offer letter. Moreover this role is a new role and I doubt if anyone has received any offer letter yet and u neva can tell what they have got to offer
That is people for you, anyonethat gets discouraged is on his own. 64k or no 64k na medical i dey wait for

1 Like

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by SenMap: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2014
Mr Wristwatch, please when did you do your tests, role play, presenttion etc?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by esherizdan(f): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2014
I tot this recruitment was Nationwide I applied but was not invited. do we still have hope considering d fact that some wrote DiA test in December.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
SenMap:
Mr Wristwatch, please when did you do your tests, role play, presenttion etc?

Went for my role play, presentation and interview on Monday.

They called me for medicals on thursday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced / Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.