Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! (6764 Views)

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
my bf shocked me yesterday when he told me to either have s£x with him or breakup!! sad

I'm not yet ready to have s£x!! the funniest and worse part of it is.. he said it must be an@l when I asked him why.. he said its becoz he feels I'm about to abandon him, so if we have s£x it will be harder for me to do that! I'm so broken sad plsss what should I do? breakup with him or do the thing?? or take him to a psychologist? plz advice
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Brkup with him... And come date me...
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by fuckshit: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
FÜCK!! send him to a FÜCKING psychiatrist grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm pretty sure u are a JOKER

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by zoeee(f): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Break up with him.... Giving u an ultimatum? Bunk!
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by mirexxx(f): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
don't do it! i know its not easy 2 let go buh dats d only option u av now. i don't think he loves u sef. does he wants 2 kill u anal sex kwa

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by or3gon: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
do the thing, it's no big deal
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
mirexxx:
don't do it! i know its not easy 2 let go buh dats d only option u av now. i don't think he loves u sef. does he wants 2 kill u anal sex kwa
abi'stupid boy.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by boxer022(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
My sister this is a very delicate case, I know you love him very much and I believes he loves you too. I have a question to ask you and I will like the truth. Are you a Virgin? If yes then plead with him to allow you keep yourself a virgin. If on the other hand you are not a virgin, I will like you to plead with him to forget the anal part of the sex. If you also insist on no sex in your relationship with him then let him go and look for someone else who will agree with you.

4 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by mirexxx(f): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Vikkyk10:
abi'stupid boy.
lol very silly!
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by clemz85(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
truth be told, let's not pretend, I support he gave you ultimatum but the anal thing is dirty, should he go and have the sex elsewhere how would you welcome it Op? but then, please you are mature enough to make decision for yourself,

if you are not a virgin before dating him, you are a hypocrite Op.

Disclaimer: my opinion should not be taking serious.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by clemz85(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
boxer022:
My sister this is a very delicate case, I know you love him very much and I believes he loves you too. I have a question to ask you and I will like the truth. Are you a Virgin? If yes then plead with him to allow you keep yourself a virgin. If on the other hand you are not a virgin, I will like you to plead with him to forget the anal part of the sex. If you also insist on no sex in your relationship with him then let him go and look for someone else who will agree with you.

you came in hand

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by merit12(f): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm looking for johnny

Were is my johnny

Do you know johnny- no I guess

That guy is a new johnny

You bera let him go

Before using you for behindbase praticals

Never let go if you wanna try

Less I forget

Op are you blaack?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by valmunich(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Yawns...

I need me some good weed angry
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
merit12:
I'm looking for johnny

Were is my johnny

Do you know johnny- no I guess

That guy is a new johnny

You bera let him go

Before using you for behindbase praticals

Never let go if you wanna try

Less I forget

Op are you blaack?

whats with you and black anyway.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by iceberylin(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
[size=20pt]gįvę ђįm Head[/size] angry

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by BBQ5: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
I feel he is just looking for a way to dump you. You agree to his demand and you lose your worth (especially for the backdoor ish), you don't agree and he gets pissed off. The relationship ends either way. I'll advice you take the bold step to end it first based on the outrageous demand.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if pple do get paid for posting stuffs on Romance Section.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by munky(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Catfish!!!!
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by pedro08: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
If ur story is right o p,I ll say u re wicked.in any setting,sex is a big deal in a relationship.why even date wen not ready 2 hav sex.u re wicked 4 makin ur guy suffer.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by psychologist(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
I don't comment on Mondays

Perhaps the op's moniker is really contradicting her story.....

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by agohmamuda(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
I almost belived the story not until I saw d magic word "Virgin".
#na we we oh....

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by dre11(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
This una please advice no dey tire una self>:

This shows that tonye2tonye was so right about una ladies with the emboldened
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by major466(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Break up with him before he breaks ur azz. grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by nigel007(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Give d guy d 'ish' nah...wats there?. Afterall d tin sef go sweet u pass. #NoFormings
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
With this kind yeye moniker wey you dey use, why he no ask you for behind based, if na me sef, my own ultimatum go be say I wan bleep you for your mouth and if you no gree, waka comot

Post the picture when he was asking you for behindbased or adonbiliv you are a female
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by Elkewwty(f): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
EroticAngelina:
my bf shocked me yesterday when he told me to either have s£x with him or breakup!! sad

I'm not yet ready to have s£x!! the funniest and worse part of it is.. he said it must be an@l when I asked him why.. he said its becoz he feels I'm about to abandon him, so if we have s£x it will be harder for me to do that! I'm so broken sad plsss what should I do? breakup with him or do the thing?? or take him to a psychologist? plz advice

Your boyfriend Mrcock wink

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by Bolt3(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Your post reminds me of liability for some reason.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by ninovandross(m): 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lunatics full nairaland die, liability come and see one of ur homies
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by Homguy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Repost this topic when you are through with your secondary school education, I would give you an answer then. P.s- I wonder how some people will see an unmasked snare and still ask if the should step into it, no! Dive into it. Kids. Btw, I think you should ask your Dad, he'll be in a better position to advise you.
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 28, 2014
Ain't you old enough to take decisions on your own rather than exposing your brainless under 18 attitude or childish story. Please find something else doing with ur precious time. Nonsense!!!
Re: HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! by adepiero: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2014
So sad... Nairalanders fell for this story! smh undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When your side chick is the photographer / Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism / Viral Photo Of Two Ladies Feeling Their Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.