Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! (5411 Views)

Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / A Brother Seriously Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
The guy has to talk to his ex,and try to see if he can amicably settle scores.if not she wuld keep being vindictive,which is pretty lethal

And ur sis,might end up being d victim..twuld be really pathetic.its all on the guy now,him alone can resolve ds.btw plz vote anny 4 miss nl
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
HeyImMe:
hmmmn, why should they keep their relationship on lowkey? the boy is a free person, he has the right to date whoever he wants to date. the ex girlfriend should really get her dignity back and stop making a fool of herself. Tell the guy to talk to his ex gf, try to see reasons with her and tell her to move the hell on with her d.a.mn life yo, he has moved on.
thanks sweetie 4 ur beautiful advice
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by baralatie(m): 12:59am On Nov 02, 2014
mirexxx:
she recently started dating her course mate,tho he had a girlfriend who's in the same class. he dumped her due to her ill mannered attitude, pride and disrespect. my sister's relationship is going quite well tho d rship is on a low key but the problem is his ex,she still wants him back. she even went as far as telling his friends 2 help her resolve d ish. she wore d dress he bought her 2 class 2day. she's short tempered and might do sumfin nasty wen she finds out who d new girl is. is it right 4 dem 2 keep their rship a secret?
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by passionate88: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2014
Richiy:
As long as they are in the same class, that relationship cannot be secret.

Anyways, any high risk relationship must have a lot of muscles behind it. Is it serious enough to lead to marriage?

If is not, it Is not worth risking one hair on your head for.
@bolded, you never jam
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote
author=EyeKandy post=27513349]Your sister's heart is whats at stake
here. She may be disappointed in the end. His relationship with his ex
is not "formally over" yet.

Ladies, always define relationships please. Stop micro-managing
situations cheesy If he's not bold to make you his arm-candy,
on-TO-THE-NEXT!!!
He needs to break off with his ex and state that he's with someone else
and then, show off his new lady. *wink*[/quote]you ve said it all.

thank you for making much sense..being scouting for smtin coherent since!
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by HeyImMe(f): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
mirexxx:
thanks sweetie 4 ur beautiful advice
you're most welcome, dear
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Drilla(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Truth is: He still belongs to d other girl since he/they don't have the ballz to make it known

BTW,she didn't "go as far as" doing anything she isn't allowed to do.Your friend's the one going as far as snatching someone else's man
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Blackfire(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote
author=mirexxx post=27643027]well, dats not hw i talk 2 nyc ppl. rili
don't give a shit abt wah u fink! ask me wat i gain by u following me. i
guess u didn't c d awful tinz he sed 2 me. hypocrites everywhere.
[/quote]

ur coments used to be nice,suddenly u become bitter,what happened?
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Blackfire:

hmm yea true. most ppl here r judgemental and i don't lyk dat. am sorry OK. thanks
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Blackfire:

lyk alomo? didn't know u were noticing..lol
cheesy
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Blackfire(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
mirexxx:
didn't know u were noticing..lol

thats because u dnt know what u worth to me
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 6:26am On Nov 04, 2014
Blackfire:

thats because u dnt know what u worth to me
oh really?
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Blackfire(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2014
mirexxx:
oh really?

u should try and find out.
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Blackfire:

u should try and find out.
smiley
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Richiy:
As long as they are in the same class, that relationship cannot be secret.

Anyways, any high risk relationship must have a lot of muscles behind it. Is it serious enough to lead to marriage?

If is not, it Is not worth risking one hair on your head for.
oK
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by gsalvatore: 3:14am On Feb 15, 2015
Silly children!

What do they know about secret relationship.

Case of putting a match stick together with gasoline and waiting to know what gonna happen.
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
she recently started dating her course mate,tho he had a girlfriend who's in the same class. he dumped her due to her ill mannered attitude, pride and disrespect. my sister's relationship is going quite well tho d rship is on a low key but the problem is his ex,she still wants him back. she even went as far as telling his friends 2 help her resolve d ish. she wore d dress he bought her 2 class 2day. she's short tempered and might do sumfin nasty wen she finds out who d new girl is. is it right 4 dem 2 keep their rship a secret?

Recipe for disaster!
Why should your sister date her classmate who recently dumped another classmate?
Are you girls this clueless?

When he gets back to his ex, your sister would be mocked everyday. I bet she would be looking to change department soon. SMH!
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 6:30am On Feb 15, 2015
kelvin100:

Recipe for disaster!
Why should your sister date her classmate who recently dumped another classmate?
Are you girls this clueless?

When he gets back to his ex, your sister would be mocked everyday. I bet she would be looking to change department soon. SMH!
trash! undecided
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
trash! undecided

LMAO!
It's obvious it's you not your sister that is dating her classmate.
Anyway, I look forward to your new thread: My Boyfriend Dumped Me For His Ex; Men Are So Wicked!
Re: A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice! by mirexxx(f): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
kelvin100:

LMAO!
It's obvious it's you not your sister that is dating her classmate.
Anyway, I look forward to your new thread: My Boyfriend Dumped Me For His Ex; Men Are So Wicked!
obvious how? y does everything sound like a lie to nairalanders ??
its an old post
they are both dating and doing fine
u commented ystdy and i was lyk trash" cos it was of no use undecided
check my threads
if i have a problem i come out clean and say it undecided
av got no tym for poo!
what's d point lying?? undecided
I can date my classmate if i love him so y hide it and pretend 2 b my sis
thanks bye jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex / My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? / Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.