Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

See The Power Of Pussy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Power Of Pussy! (5413 Views)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy / SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Power Of Pussy! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Let me go straight to the point.

Their is this guy "mooojy", quite a nice, generous and carefree guy. He did lotta of favour to hustlers on betting thread "business section".
This nigga helped me and I was suppose to repay him early this month, but the devil struck sad gambling and family issh took the little I had; damn, I was depressed...nigga was calm, he didn't bother me o, but u see those addicted gamblers angry they use my condition take troll me angry embarassed

Na so I sidon for chair dey think, I asked God que and he answered me....naso I call my christain babe last night, told her my situation..we prayed and fvcked - damn, her pussy na fire smiley

To cut the long story short, some mins ago the guy I owed money decided to writeoff my debt!! God bless mooojy smiley

Fvck and pray, e get why......there is power in a tight pussy wink

3 Likes

Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by kuonbe(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
undecided
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by IfyGram: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:

[s]Their is this guy "mooojy", quite a nice, generous and carefree guy. He did lotta of favour to hustlers on betting thread "business section".
This nigga helped me and I was suppose to repay him early this month, but the devil struck sad gambling and family issh took the little I had; damn, I was depressed...nigga was calm, he didn't bother me o, but u see those addicted gamblers angry they use my condition take troll me angry embarassed

Na so I sidon for chair dey think, I asked God que and he answered me....naso I call my christain babe last night, told her my situation..we prayed and fvcked - damn, her pussy na fire smiley

To cut the long story short, some mins ago the guy I owed money decided to writeoff my debt!! God bless mooojy smiley

Fvck and pray, e get why......there is power in a tight pussy ;[/s] )

Thunder fire your scrotum..ijiot

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by psalmskiddy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Prayed and bleeped
I still don't understand
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by almightyemperor(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Guy talk sence for once na God u dey use pu...sy dey play

1 Like

Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by IbadanJohnWick(f): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:

Their is this guy "mooojy", quite a nice, generous and carefree guy. He did lotta of favour to hustlers on betting thread "business section".
This nigga helped me and I was suppose to repay him early this month, but the devil struck sad gambling and family issh took the little I had; damn, I was depressed...nigga was calm, he didn't bother me o, but u see those addicted gamblers angry they use my condition take troll me embarassed

guy do everything to pay back the debt. I remember when you were trying to get the loan. you acted like your life depended on it. angry

stop defaulting on loans and always live upto your words bro. don't block other people's Chances of getting helped on Nairaland that kind thing no make sense bro angry

the agreement was that you were going to pay moojy back. keep to the agreement and don't just say he wrote the debt off. my 2cent

11 Likes

Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Bornu1stSon(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:

Scientists don give birth to many Children for this Forum.
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:

guy do everything to pay back the debt. I remember when you were trying to get the loan. you acted like your life depended on it.

stop defaulting on loans and always live upto your words bro. don't block other people's Chances of getting helped on Nairaland that kind thing no make sense bro

the agreement was that you were going to pay moojy back. keep to the agreement and don't just say he wrote the debt off
Comprehension really hard u embarassed

chai!
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Molahnelson(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
No be small power
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by lascos912(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
you will die in betting dept this year we are entering
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
lascos912:
I will die in betting dept this year I'm entering
Why the hate...why you wanna yourself?
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by adesanmi21418: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
No be small power
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by tnerro1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Abeg , borrow me your girlfriend. I need to take one big loan cool
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
psalmskiddy:
Prayed and bleeped I still don't understand
Christian babe too undecided
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
tnerro1:
Abeg , borrow me your girlfriend. I need to take one big loan cool
If it's Sokoloan, I wont release her smiley
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Depressed101: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
IfyGram:

Thunder fire your scrotum..ijiot
grin
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by theFilmtric: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:
[s]Let me go straight to the point.

Fvck and pray, e get why......there is power in a tight pussy wink[/s]
perverts everywhere undecided

theFilmtricsay
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
theFilmtric:

perverts everywhere undecided

theFilmtricsay
You're still a kid sad

Transsion has blocked your reasoning faculty. You can't even hid your ignorance for a minute.....Perverts burst your balls there angry
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Queenslander(f): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
May God forgive and have mercy on you..
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Weneda(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:

Weed in action. I don tell u say make u leave weed but u re so adamant. two days to new year (2021), give ur life to Christ
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by theFilmtric: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:

You're still a kid sad

Transsion has blocked your reasoning faculty. You can't even hid your ignorance for a minute.....Perverts burst your balls there angry
LoL grin
I guess you're pained
Well I ain't the cause of your problem
And don't quote me next time
Okay cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
theFilmtric:
LoL grin I guess you're pained Well I ain't the cause of your problem And don't quote me next time Okay cheesy
theFilmtricsay
Are you in anyway related to Seun?
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by CSTRR: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Because Judgement against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Ecc 8:11

You prayed and fucckked.

1 Like

Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by theFilmtric: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:
Are you in anyway related to Seun?
I don't think so Why? undecided
theFilmtricsay
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
theFilmtric:
I don't think so Why? undecided
theFilmtricsay
You can't stop me from quoting you smiley
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by theFilmtric: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:
You can't stop me from quoting you smiley
well We'll see
theFilmtricsay
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
theFilmtric:
well We'll see
theFilmtricsay
Where?
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by theFilmtric: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:
Where?
Don't you understand English? We'll see if I can't stop you from quoting me See the person calling me ignorant cheesy
theFilmtricsay
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
theFilmtric:
Don't you understand English? We'll see if I can't stop you from quoting me See the person calling me ignorant cheesy
theFilmtricsay
When sad
Re: See The Power Of Pussy! by theFilmtric: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
HakimZiyech:

When sad
quit quoting me
We'll see

theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can Be The Cause Of This (graphic) / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? / A Sister Seriously Needs Your Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.