Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Learning To Love The Person You Found! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learning To Love The Person You Found! (5064 Views)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: Learning To Love The Person You Found! by Gorgeous58(f): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2014
jmoore:

Be humble and accept that you lied.

I have my posts shared and some copy pasted! The other day I found one in the daily nation not mentioning my name! The publisher took all credit. Doesn't bother me at all as long as the message reaches the magnitude! So no, if I was to do that I'd change my name first!
Re: Learning To Love The Person You Found! by jmoore(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Gorgeous58:

I have my posts shared and some copy pasted! The other day I found one in the daily nation not mentioning my name! The publisher took all credit. Doesn't bother me at all as long as the message reaches the magnitude! So no, if I was to do that I'd change my name first!

You will fail if this is a court case. You ain't talking to a toddler.
This particular post is not yours and can never be yours.
Re: Learning To Love The Person You Found! by Obinoscopy(m): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Thread locked and OP banned for plagiarism.

(1) (2)

What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You / When A Village Girl Finally Gets A Selfie Stick. / Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.