Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] (4171 Views)

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) / Nokia C1: First Pure Android From The Nokia Unveiled / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by iphex(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nokia is dead and gone forever.
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by herald9: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
As unstable as Microsoft!

they released version 6.X windows mobile... I rush go buy...before you know them talk say they've discontinued... I no see where to download applications again na so I sell the phone...

now them go collabo with Nokia... before you know...

why are these guys keen on destroying people's business?

Microsoft on mobile was a wrong move... they could've make do on system...

ha!
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Collinz2(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
herald9:
As unstable as Microsoft!

they released version 6.X windows mobile... I rush go buy...before you know them talk say they've discontinued... I no see where to download applications again na so I sell the phone...

now them go collabo with Nokia... before you know...

why are these guys keen on destroying people's business?

Microsoft on mobile was a wrong move... they could've make do on system...

ha!
bill gates don too get money na dey worry am, they won join the smart phone business bt them no sabi do phone na dey pain me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei P9 / Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me / Tecno Spark 5 Air With 7" Screen And 5000mah Battery: Check Out Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.