Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Boy Friends Have Suffered Chei!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Friends Have Suffered Chei!!! (950 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / Make Money, Make Friends, Have Fun On Bubbln (naija's Best Social Site) / When Friends Have To Say Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Friends Have Suffered Chei!!! by Pffft: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Boy Friends Have Suffered Chei!!! by merit12(f): 6:14am On Oct 28, 2014
Morning sickness.......

Morning weed(who supply it)

Waake and see

Well thanks for all the effort in putting this up,don't worry you get to front page sometime but not wif all this link oh

No one has mb to waste in viewing that,but my spirit is tell me your next topic will make front page.don't give (fym)

Smiling in swihili(greeting to my swihili oga youngzedd)

Sig never give up if you wanna try

Op. Are. You. Black? I need to know
Re: Boy Friends Have Suffered Chei!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2014
merit12:
Morning sickness.......

Morning weed(who supply it)

Waake and see

Well thanks for all the effort in putting this up,don't worry you get to front page sometime but not wif all this link oh

No one has mb to waste in viewing that,but my spirit is tell me your next topic will make front page.don't give (fym)

Smiling in swihili(greeting to my swihili oga youngzedd)

Sig never give up if you wanna try

Op. Are. You. Black? I need to know
You and your long epistle of a greeting. Morning. Please could you help me with the link to front page? Been looking for that page for long.
Re: Boy Friends Have Suffered Chei!!! by merit12(f): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Lol good morning madam wait are you black?

Wait let me consult the gods

They says for you or me to make front page we have to ban all the mods,make me the general mod.then the people will be free to place any topic of choose at front page

The people will be happy ......so tell everyone to gather

Btw I have never never made front page in my life so you see?you are not alone I'm here wif you

But I smell when people make front page,my spirit tells me so.

I can sense your next topic making front page that will be only if you are dark(lol)

Hope your day is going wella?

Never give up if you still wanna try

MzPreshie:
You and your long epistle of a greeting. Morning. Please could you help me with the link to front page? Been looking for that page for long.
Re: Boy Friends Have Suffered Chei!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2014
merit12:
Lol good morning madam wait are you black?

Wait let me consult the gods

They says for you or me to make front page we have to ban all the mods,make me the general mod.then the people will be free to place any topic of choose at front page

The people will be happy ......so tell everyone to gather

Btw I have never never made front page in my life so you see?you are not alone I'm here wif you

But I smell when people make front page,my spirit tells me so.

I can sense your next topic making front page that will be only if you are dark(lol)

Hope your day is going wella?

Never give up if you still wanna try

Lol.. You got it wrong. I just wanted to see the link, not asking if your topic or mine has made it there.

(1) (Reply)

A Brother Seriously Needs Advice / Guys Share Your Opinion / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Lie In Order To Get What They Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.