Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Guys Share Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Opinion (907 Views)

Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Share Your Opinion by tzoracle: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
So I just saw this post on fp by babate on buka and I was wonderin,what's your opinion about taking your girl to a buka and how do you view a single girl in a buka eating draw soup,licking her hands and chasing away flies,can you approach such a girl?
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by passionate88: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
tzoracle:
So I just saw this post on fp by babate on buka and I was wonderin,what's your opinion about taking your girl to a buka and how do you view a single girl in a buka eating draw soup,licking her hands and chasing away flies,can you approach such a girl?
Any serial "buka", eateries, etc attendees are bad for relationships... He who has ears, let him hear
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by tzoracle: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
passionate88:
Any serial "buka", eateries, etc attendees are bad for relationships... He who has ears, let him hear

I don't like bukas at all,I'd rather take it home,if that's the only option left,but to see a girl comfortable there,yawa dey
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by ronald4lif(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
tzoracle:
So I just saw this post on fp by babate on buka and I was wonderin,what's your opinion about taking your girl to a buka and how do you view a single girl in a buka eating draw soup,licking her hands and chasing away flies can you approach such a girl?

Lol! The bolded cracked me up.

But mehn I can't deal with a girl that can't comport herself in a public. Which one be say lick hands and killing flies. She mustn't be ajebutter to act as one in a public place

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by MrIncrediible(m): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
tzoracle:
This got me laughing! cheesy
As long I'm also present at the Buka, I think she has every right to be there too. If she's "okay", I'll take my food to her table. And as for taking my girlfriend to a Buka, that's impossible unless she insists.
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by tzoracle: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! The bolded cracked me up.

But mehn I can't deal a girl that can comport herself in a public. Which one be say lick hands and killing flies. She mustn't be ajebutter to act as one in a public place

Barman 1 orijin 4 dis guy
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by tzoracle: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrIncrediible:

This got me laughing! cheesy
As long I'm also present at the Buka, I think she has every right to be there too. If she's "okay", I'll take my food to her table. And as for taking my girlfriend to a Buka, that's impossible unless she insists.

Guy nawa o,you go see girl who dy down 8 wraps of fufu with 5 kpomo,that's so unsexy
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by MrIncrediible(m): 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
tzoracle:

Guy nawa o,you go see girl who dy down 8 wraps of fufu with 5 kpomo,that's so unsexy
I can assure you that your current girlfriend does worse when she's eating alone (when you're not around to watch her). Leave all those activities she puts up when you're eating together wink
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by tzoracle: 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrIncrediible:

I can assure you that your current girlfriend does worse when she's eating alone (when you're not around to watch her). Leave all those activities she puts up when you're eating together wink

Finally sha that's true,but it's a closet thing not something the whole world can see
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by ivyT(f): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
*gives out champagne 4 all d commentors* i hv nthng to say__peaceY'all
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by MrIncrediible(m): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2015
tzoracle:

Finally sha that's true,but it's a closet thing not something the whole world can see
Those type of girls are the best to date trust me and they're becoming rare..They're called real ladies!! They don't adjust their lifestyles to please anyone, they do whatever they're comfortable with. Any girl who swallows pellet sizes of fufu when you're watching and swallows "golf-ball" sizes when she's alone in her room is not a real girl.
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by tzoracle: 12:03am On Feb 09, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Those type of girls are the best to date trust me and they're becoming rare..They're called real ladies!! They don't adjust their lifestyles to please anyone, they do whatever they're comfortable with. Any girl who swallows pellet sizes of fufu when you're watching and swallows "golf-ball" sizes when she's alone in her room is not a real girl.

I like girly girls tho,and thankfully I've known my girl for a long time she doesn't do golf-balls more like tennis balls
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by tzoracle: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2015
ivyT:
*gives out champagne 4 all d commentors* i hv nthng to say__peaceY'all

Buka eater sighted smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2015
@Op, You really need to stop wondering about less important things.

You know all those trivial issues of life that wouldn't add an ounce of sense to your life and a penny to your pocket.

If we're to divulge our weird thoughts like Mizmycoli had us doing the other day, then it would certianly be a planet of less secretive morons.

And yep I'm tipsy at the moment and I'm also wondering if there's a way I could alter the polarisation of my liver and return my body system to homeostasis cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by MrIncrediible(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2015
tzoracle:

I like girly girls tho,and thankfully I've known my girl for a long time she doesn't do golf-balls more like tennis balls
Oh! She does tennis balls when you're watching? I can't even imagine what she rolls on when you're not watching.
Re: Guys Share Your Opinion by tzoracle: 12:07am On Feb 09, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Oh! She does tennis balls when you're watching? I can't even imagine what she rolls on when you're not watching.

Niahh,the girl na aje_butter cheesy,she dy even use fork

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Men Can't Be Romantic. / Older Or Younger Men: Which Make Better Husbands? / Why Is He So Scared Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.