Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB (2496 Views)

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO? / I’ll Ever Be Grateful To Supporters Of One Nigeria – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by oyeludef(m): 6:16am On Oct 28, 2014
An Elderly Igbo man wrote: "My Advice For My Beloved Buhari
supporters is that, they should not exchange words with Jonathan's
supporters again till around November, December. They should just get
all the amount of insecurity attack coupled with GEJ empty assurances
written on a pamphlet, get all the scores of corruptions in GEJ's tenure
(Oduahgate, Diezani,) written on pamphlets, get all the scores of links
that shows PDP is the culprit behind Bokoharam written on another
pamphlets, including Pastor Reno Omokri's link (as evidenced by
Andrew Azazi), Get the number of people GEJ has covered up on
Bokoharam like Reno Omokri, Asari Dokubo, Henry Okah etc written,
get all the number of people that died on MIS screening exercise
written on another pamphlet, get the number of all the victims of
bokoharam so far, with the failure of the intelligents incharge, by
withdrawing troops while bokoharam strikes written on another
pamphlet, get the number of the unemployment rate written on another
pamphlets, get the months of ASUP & ASUU strikes written, get the
number of injustice on the sincere personalities like Justice Ayo
Salami's case and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's case in details with the
cover up for the corrupt fellows like, Diezani ($20billion missing, #
10billion jet scam), Oduagah ( # 255million vehicle scam), Andrew
Yakubu (NNPC Chairman on $20billion), John Yakubu Yusuf (
# 27billion ), etc on another pamphlets, get the rate of impunity on
Rivers state (Joseph mbu), governors forum (16>19 votes), taraba
state (injustice on the gov), lagos state (Obanikoro's thugery) written
on another pamphlets, get the number of churches where GEJ has
attended and ultimately makes Govt Policies in the churches with the
Muslims marginalization on the confab and same marginalization in
his cabinents and yet claim that APC is an Islamic Party (Should PDP
too be called Christian Party? NO, because we belief GEJ is the Bigot
not really the party.), it was said that Sherrif & Inhejirika were the top
finance supplier of BH, and up till now nothing have been done to
them, so they should not forget to write that one on a separate
pamphlet too, The illegal arm deal scandal that worth $15million
should be written on another pamphlet and lastly get the missing $
20billion written in bold and coloured. Let Buhari's supporters gets all
these i have raised written on different pamphlets, distribute it as much
as possible and ask nigerians; "DO NIGERIANS WANT THESE
TRANSFORMATION AGENDA TO CONTINUE OR NOT?" Then Let them go
and sleep, they dont really need much campaign, i am sure Many
people even among the IGBO's and Christians too are still honest,
sincere and want Justice"

8 Likes

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by tollu: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Good advice! Nigerians have been treated with so much impunity by the current government. It's is almost like we are non-existent.
Let's begin to show these politicians both PDP and APC that the power belongs with the people. Enough of the docility and mumurity, if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen.

5 Likes

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by Omexonomy: 6:24am On Oct 28, 2014
APC cyber rodents at their finest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by pacesetter939: 6:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Omexonomy:

You call him a 'cyber rodent' and I ask, what he outlined here, aren't they facts and realities?
Your likes are those that have kept this nation where it is today.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Pdp has failed to provide basic dividend of democracy,the have institutionalize corruption
Gej is the full definition of failure

4 Likes

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by ibrahym47(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2014
Omexonomy:
Oga saTAN can't you attack him logically?

5 Likes

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by oyeludef(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Omexonomy:
y'all see d reason why you shouldnt argue wit TANdroids? Theyv been configured wit an outdated software. They are irredeemable.

4 Likes

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by arsetalks(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Omexonomy:
Always so easy to tag everyone APC cyber rodents but most times, you PDP fans do nothing to actually defend hefty allegations made against your party.

There were several hefty allegations on the post but all you could do is call someone names. Shameful, very shameful.

5 Likes

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Pdp has failed to provide basic dividend of democracy,the have institutionalize corruption
Gej is the full definition of failure

Cry me a river mate!

3 Likes

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by Ikwokrikwo: 7:02am On Oct 28, 2014
Why can't these people ever pass their messages without using Igbo names or claiming to be Igbos?
It is so stale and Irritating.
The last time one gave his name as Chukwu Emeka.
Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by pacesetter939: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2014
oyeludef:
An Elderly Igbo man wrote: "My Advice For My Beloved Buhari
supporters is that, they should not exchange words with Jonathan's
supporters again till around November, December. They should just get
all the amount of insecurity attack coupled with GEJ empty assurances
written on a pamphlet, get all the scores of corruptions in GEJ's tenure
(Oduahgate, Diezani,) written on pamphlets, get all the scores of links
that shows PDP is the culprit behind Bokoharam written on another
pamphlets, including Pastor Reno Omokri's link (as evidenced by
Andrew Azazi), Get the number of people GEJ has covered up on
Bokoharam like Reno Omokri, Asari Dokubo, Henry Okah etc written,
get all the number of people that died on MIS screening exercise
written on another pamphlet, get the number of all the victims of
bokoharam so far, with the failure of the intelligents incharge, by
withdrawing troops while bokoharam strikes written on another
pamphlet, get the number of the unemployment rate written on another
pamphlets, get the months of ASUP & ASUU strikes written, get the
number of injustice on the sincere personalities like Justice Ayo
Salami's case and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's case in details with the
cover up for the corrupt fellows like, Diezani ($20billion missing, #
10billion jet scam), Oduagah ( # 255million vehicle scam), Andrew
Yakubu (NNPC Chairman on $20billion), John Yakubu Yusuf (
# 27billion ), etc on another pamphlets, get the rate of impunity on
Rivers state (Joseph mbu), governors forum (16>19 votes), taraba
state (injustice on the gov), lagos state (Obanikoro's thugery) written
on another pamphlets, get the number of churches where GEJ has
attended and ultimately makes Govt Policies in the churches with the
Muslims marginalization on the confab and same marginalization in
his cabinents and yet claim that APC is an Islamic Party (Should PDP
too be called Christian Party? NO, because we belief GEJ is the Bigot
not really the party.), it was said that Sherrif & Inhejirika were the top
finance supplier of BH, and up till now nothing have been done to
them, so they should not forget to write that one on a separate
pamphlet too, The illegal arm deal scandal that worth $15million
should be written on another pamphlet and lastly get the missing $
20billion written in bold and coloured. Let Buhari's supporters gets all
these i have raised written on different pamphlets, distribute it as much
as possible and ask nigerians; "DO NIGERIANS WANT THESE
TRANSFORMATION AGENDA TO CONTINUE OR NOT?" Then Let them go
and sleep, they dont really need much campaign, i am sure Many
people even among the IGBO's and Christians too are still honest,
sincere and want Justice"

Well said. You forgot to add ex convicts DSP Alamasegha, Hamza Mustapha, Bode George, et al that walks our streets today.

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by donphilopus: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Omexonomy:

Coming from a bloody TANdroid!

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by donphilopus: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:
Why can't these people ever pass their messages without using Igbo names or claiming to be Igbos?
It is so stale and Irritating.
The last time one gave his name as Chukwu Emeka.
Hahahaha

Not all Igbos support Jonathan blindly. So, you shouldn't be surprised. Only in Nairaland would I see people who do not support Jonathan being tagged Yorubas!

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by oyeludef(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2014
pacesetter939:

Well said. You forgot to add ex convicts DSP Alamasegha, Hamza Mustapha, Bode George, et al that walks our streets today.
oops... My bad

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by Sibabasibaba1: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
These Buharistans will not leave Igbo people alone. If you like use Ojukwu's name in your next post, your criminal coup plotting pay master will not get 2% vote of any Igbo state.

He just doesn't connect with the people.He unjustly jailed their foremost politician for 20 months without trial-not even in a kangaroo court. He failed them as PTF boss. He only remembers them when election is fast approaching.

So, OP you can make your point and campaign for your paymaster without your imaginary Igbo elder. May be, when Igbo doesn't cut it for you you shift to Ijaw elder or better still, Adaka Boro.

RUBBISH!

9 Likes

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by oyeludef(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
These Buharistans will not leave Igbo people alone. If you like use Ojukwu's name in your next post, your criminal coup plotting pay master will not get 2% vote of any Igbo state.

He just doesn't connect with the people.He unjustly jailed their foremost politician for 20 months without trial-even in a kangaroo court. He failed them as PTF boss. He only remembers them when election is fast approaching.

So, OP you can make your point and campaign for your paymaster without your imaginary Igbo elder. May be, when Igbo doesn't cut it for you you shift to Ijaw elder or better still, Adaka Boro.

RUBBISH!
dis is what u get when d programmer formats d brain and replaces it wit loads of sh1t. For your info not all igbos are TANdroids

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by blackfase(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2014
*Mouth agape.... shocked

Omo, see atrocities on hapless Nigerians......
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by oyeludef(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2014
blackfase:
*Mouth agape.... shocked

Omo, see atrocities on hapless Nigerians......
na so devil don dey use dem since o but God pass devil
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by oyeludef(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
.please ignore d droids. D software use in programming them became outdated since 1926 so its really difficult to get a debug.

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by celeron40(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Omexonomy:
Your Father is a rodent..PDP e-fool.
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by vicadex07(m): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Omexonomy:

PDP alert
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by omoalaro: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2014
Another 4 years of this government will be too long.
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by oyeludef(m): 4:07am On Oct 30, 2014
omoalaro:
Another 4 years of this government will be too long.
yes o. Dats y we wont give dem dat chance again. All hands are currently on deck to ensure dat.
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by Luggi007(m): 5:19am On Oct 30, 2014
Its only sycophants and enemies of progress that will still advocate for the return of GEJ. Im not a supporter of any party or anybody but we truly need a change of government. Enough of this impunity, corruption and cluelessness of this otuke man.
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by oyeludef(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2014
Luggi007:
Its only sycophants and enemies of progress that will still advocate for the return of GEJ. Im not a supporter of any party or anybody but we truly need a change of government. Enough of this impunity, corruption and cluelessness of this otuke man.
GBAM!!!!!.. Na better person born u jare. i wonder how ppl wld still go all about say GEJ till 20wateva just because of d 2000naira monthly TAN allowance dey receive
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by idumuose(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Allah Akhbaru!

Sai Buhari!

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by chamboy(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

He just doesn't connect with the people.He unjustly jailed their foremost politician for 20 months without trial-not even in a kangaroo court. He failed them as PTF boss. He only remembers them when election is fast approaching.

RUBBISH!
and u are happy that u TANIODS Igbos r blind n stupid
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by Sibabasibaba1: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2014
=chamboy post=and u are happy that u TANIODS Igbos r blind n stupid [/quote]
--------------------------------

Apart from insulting people what else do you know what to do in this your life?
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by chamboy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
=chamboy post=and u are happy that u TANIODS Igbos r blind n stupid
--------------------------------

Apart from insulting people what else do you know what to do in this your life?
I show dem the Light, The future, put ppl back on track, Open the eyes of the blind.
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by mikolo80: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
oyeludef:
GBAM!!!!!.. Na better person born u jare. i wonder how ppl wld still go all about say GEJ till 20wateva just because of d 2000naira monthly TAN allowance dey receive
bros no be dia fault na hunger make dem sell dia birth right for mess of pottage

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by Tundeajani(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
i havw already bookmarked these page.pdp ma rinro wo before election...fellow progressives..the you tube videos should be more of a channel and write ups to justify that pdp is behind boko haram. I have alrady convinced some women and guys on my street here....it is gej back to otuoke via molue

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB by ghost1718(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
guy this things u write here make my phone commit sucid so i cant see anything IN it again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Online Poll: Goodluck Vs Buhari: Buhari won with 83 votes / See The Question A Lady Just Asked Me On This Election / Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.