Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage (1673 Views)

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help / Who Is Your Spiritual Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by benega: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Without much ado just indicate by saying 'I have an issue' and by the grace of the creator I'll tell u the problem and the solution.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by benELOHIM7(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2014
i have a problem
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by benega: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2014
benELOHIM7:
i have a problem
ok, ur having some financial issues. Not that ur not employed. but ur having problems managing ur income. Ur confused how the money dissapears in a twinkle. solutions: ur a good guy but u need 2 be more generous with pple especially ur relatives in need. Also flexing is allowed but minimize it.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by Paulscholari(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ok... I have a problem.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by benega: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
U want 2 travel abroad because the economy is rili harsh on you here. 2) you are worried about ur relationships, if y'll ever find the perfect match 4 u. Solutions: bro the fact that ur a kindhearted person is a very big plus 4 u. Whether u become millonaire or not y'll live a happy life if u continue this way. Travelling out is not bad but don't be desperate (desperation breeds bad energy). Just listen attentively 2 ur spirit man he will tell u what path 2 tread. 2) don't worry when u meet the one u will know grin
Paulscholari:
Ok... I have a problem.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Fool.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by honourhim: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have issue
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by benega: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Fool.
let me tell u something a mans spirit is eternal, even if u die u will be reincarnated. unless you've sold ur soul 2 the devil then when u die ur spirit will be harvested by lucifer. Be warned!!!!!
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by benega: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
honourhim:
I have issue
bro take care of ur temper issues and everything will settle itself. Instead of paying that tithe 2 church why not use the money to help people that genuinely need the money #food 4 tought.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by Boss13: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Are you trying to say you know people's issues
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by omotosin11(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
i have a challenge
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by honourhim: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
grin
benega:
bro take care of ur temper issues and everything will settle itself. Instead of paying that tithe 2 church why not use the money to help people that genuinely need the money #food 4 tought.

grin grin grin. Which temper? Which tithe? You no talk nothing bro.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by westside6: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have a problem
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by benega: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
honourhim:
grin

grin grin grin. Which temper? Which tithe? You no talk nothing bro.
bro pls be honest. 4 d sake of those that their lives could be turned around via this thread. May the creator protect u.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by benega: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Boss13:
Are you trying to say you know people's issues
bro is not my doing, few yrs ago I was an average guy. But along the line 4 reasons best known 2 the creator I was granted the gift of divine insight and since then I've been helping people with the power cuz I know that's the will of the creator.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by Paulscholari(m): 3:56am On Oct 29, 2014
benega:
U want 2 travel abroad because the economy is rili harsh on you here. 2) you are worried about ur relationships, if y'll ever find the perfect match 4 u. Solutions: bro the fact that ur a kindhearted person is a very big plus 4 u. Whether u become millonaire or not y'll live a happy life if u continue this way. Travelling out is not bad but don't be desperate (desperation breeds bad energy). Just listen attentively 2 ur spirit man he will tell u what path 2 tread. 2) don't worry when u meet the one u will know grin
gosh... Guy, you are such a privilege to human kind...... Kudos to you bro.... But i have a issue.... The perfect match came and revealed herself to me but I was too blind to see.... Now she left and I was told by a seer to go and fetch her, am shy and I felt stupid by not knowing it at first.... What am I to do.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by olojaoke1(m): 4:20am On Oct 29, 2014
I have a problem smiley
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by vooks: 5:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Nonsense.
1.What's the make/ model of the device am using now?
2.When and for how much was it acquired?
3.What's my passport number?
4. What's my birthday?

Answer those four and then tell me my problem
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by MALAMA(f): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2014
benega:
Without much ado just indicate by saying 'I have an issue' and by the grace of the creator I'll tell u the problem and the solution.

I have an issue.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by honourhim: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
benega:

I'm still waiting to see your reply to this guy below.

vooks:
Nonsense.
1.What's the make/ model of the device am using now?
2.When and for how much was it acquired?
3.What's my passport number?
4. What's my birthday?
Answer those four and then tell me my problem
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
I have an issue.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
benega:

I have an issue
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by vooks: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
His puny brains will overheat. Let him answer my four questions first

mobuch:

I have challenge
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by JonesK: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wow, this is interesting. Let's play then. I'm in a quandary. Tell me what you see please
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Fool.

Wat is dis son of mormon doin here I thought I killed u, when u came to attack me in my dreams last nite U won't be so lucky nxt time.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by kemachuk: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
I
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by hrhobi1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
I have a problem. Tell me what kind of problem am I facing and solution.
Re: Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage by Baritone(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2014
I have an issue.

Also would like to know my gifts.

CC Benega

(1) (Reply)

COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED / I Think I Killed A Man / Angola Out-rightly BANS Islam, All Mosques To Be DESTROY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.