Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

The five love languages -what is your love language - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The five love languages -what is your love language (6207 Views)

The Five Love Languages / 12 Love Languages Your Woman Always Wants To Hear / Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Evina(f): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
merit12:
Do you have to quote a long post just to comment ok

I love gifts a lot thou I don't buy nor vex

Love to spend time but.....no touching

Op are you black?

Never give up if you wanna try

cheesy cheesy cheesy, you selfish grin

My love language is QUALITY TIME and ACTS OF SERVICE smiley

1 Like

Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy, you selfish grin

My love language is QUALITY TIME and ACTS OF SERVICE smiley
hello evina...hmmmm u sure love your dudes doing things
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2014
Love language?? undecided

Annypie grin
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:

Annypie grin
hahahaha..u dnt want to tell dem our love language abi.
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Annypie:
cheesy

kiss
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2014
AgapeCharis:

Annypie grin
what is your love language,that thing annypie will do that will make you feel appreciated...tell her now oooo
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Annypie:
annypie maybe you should say yours smiley smiley
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
what is your love language,that thing annypie will do that will make you feel appreciated...tell her now oooo
she knows already tongue grin
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2014
AgapeCharis:
she knows already tongue grin
hmmm tell me,i want to know too wink wink
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
hmmm tell me,i want to know too wink wink
start by telling us ur own
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
AgapeCharis:
start by telling us ur own
mine is QT,physical touch and words of affirrmation
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
mine is QT,physical touch and words of affirrmation
for me,,,,, I can't pick any out. Its five of them
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
AgapeCharis:
for me,,,,, I can't pick any out. Its five of them
then you are insatiable..people wont be able to pleas you..you cant have them all
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
then you are insatiable..people wont be able to pleas you..you cant have them all
Lol
Insatiable ke
More like....anyone is ok

But if its to select....I'll go with QT, physical touch and words of affirmation

1 Like

Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gifts and quality time promotes relatlshp for me

1 Like

Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Gifts and quality time promotes relatlshp for me
look at you... smiley smiley smiley i hope you are not only on he receiving side... wink winkcos once in a while you should give too wink wink...
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
look at you... smiley smiley smiley i hope you are not only on he receiving side... wink winkcos once in a while you should give too wink wink...
Sure once in a while is nt too much
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Sure once in a while is nt too much
sure babe
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by extremelygolden: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
All of the above
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by dre11(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Still searching for minegringrin
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
extremelygolden:
All of the above
you can't have all of the above..that means you are hard to please...
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
dre11:
Still searching for minegringrin
should I lend you my torchlight so you can see clearly
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by dre11(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
should I lend you my torchlight so you can see clearly

cheesy
How I wish u will lead as I follow u jejely for backgrin
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
How I wish u will lead as I follow u jejely for backgrin
oh my gosh. ..a lady in a man's skin..smh for you
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by dre11(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2014
exthar87:
oh my gosh. ..a lady in a man's skin..smh for you

undecided
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2014
dre11:

undecided

now tell me your love language grin grin
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by dre11(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2014
exthar87:
now tell me your love language grin grin

I still can find it.. ..
. Unless ure ready to help megringrin
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
dre11:

I still can find it.. ..
. Unless ure ready to help megringrin
how may I be of help sir grin grin
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by dre11(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
exthar87:
how may I be of help sir grin grin

undecided
U can help with u capacity as the op to help find that language

I thought this thread is also ment to help those that haven't find theirs to discover itsmiley
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
dre11:

undecided
U can help with u capacity as the op to help find that language

I thought this thread is also ment to help those that haven't find theirs to discover itsmiley
I am sure yours is QT,physical touch and act of service
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by dre11(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
exthar87:
I am sure yours is QT,physical touch and act of service

Hum
How did u come to those answered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin / My First Time Sex Experience / These Ladies & Their Massive Boobs Were Guests At Oritsefemi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.