Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

The five love languages -what is your love language - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The five love languages -what is your love language (6186 Views)

The Five Love Languages / 12 Love Languages Your Woman Always Wants To Hear / Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
dre11:

Hum
How did u come to those answered
u seems to be active with the chat..i am givin u QT and u r happy...u love when people do things..nd you love romance
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by dre11(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
exthar87:
u seems to be active with the chat..i am givin u QT and u r happy...u love when people do things..nd you love romance

cheesy
cheesy
Quite a description I must say.. ..

Ur two signature..... Still finding ways to place it self
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
Quite a description I must say.. ..

Ur two signature..... Still finding ways to place it self
I'm sure I served you well

Which signature
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by extremelygolden: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2014
exthar87:
you can't have all of the above..that means you are hard to please...

Really?
Wouldn't you rather see I am easier to please owing to the fact that whatsoever Love Language he comes up with will be acceptable by me?
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2014
extremelygolden:

Really?
Wouldn't you rather see I am easier to please owing to the fact that whatsoever Love Language he comes up with will be acceptable by me?
it doent work that way dear
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by extremelygolden: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2014
exthar87:
it doent work that way dear

It's alright then. Thanks.
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2014
extremelygolden:

It's alright then. Thanks.
well there must be one out of the five that makes u feel cool
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2014
exthar87:
heeey watsup
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by sexylogan(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2014
exthar87:
The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate is a 1995 book by Gary Chapman.
1.GIFTS-A gift or a present is an item given to someone without the expectation of payment. The gifted item should not be owned by the recipient. Although gift-giving might involve an expectation of reciprocity, a gift is meant to be free.Your partner might be a gift person,you need to understand and appreciate that aspect of your partner.To keep an healthy relationship at least once in awhile present a gift.
2.ACT OF SERVICE-Selfless service is a service which is performed without any expectation of result or award for the person performing it.How many of you help your partners,dish washing,running errands,massage,laundry e.t.c.Try doing something for that special person and you might be surprised how their smiles will lighten up the place.
3.QUALITY TIME-How funny is it when you meet someone that prefers staying indoors with you,spending time with you makes them happy so stop complaining and speak their language."Quality time" (QT) is an informal reference to time spent with close family, partners or friends that is in some way important, special, productive or profitable. It is time that is set aside for paying full and undivided attention to the person or matter at hand. It may also refer to time spent performing some favorite activity.Quality time is considered to be one of the five "languages" which are used to express love, according to relationship counselor Gary Chapman.
4.WORDS OF AFFIRMATION-Words are powerful,that it could either make us happy or sad.. Solomon, author of the ancient Hebrew wisdom literature, wrote, “The tongue has the power of life and death.” Many couples have never learned the tremendous power of verbally affirming each other. Verbal compliments are powerful communicators of love.If we are to express love by words of affirmation, those words must be kind words. Kindness has to do with the manner in which we speak. Sometimes our words are saying one thing, but our tone of voice is saying another. Our spouse will usually interpret our message based on our tone of voice, not the words we use. The same words expressed with a loud, harsh voice will not be an expression of love, but an expression of condemnation and judgment. An ancient sage once said, “a soft answer turns away anger.There is a difference between encouraging words and nagging words. Encouraging words always focus on something your spouse wants to do, not something you want them to do. A nag is anything you tell your spouse more than three times.Learn to start using words to keep the vibes going.Thank you,I love you,You look beautiful,You are the best man in the world,yes you can...
5.PHYSICAL TOUCH-Your partner might not be in the PDA category does not mean he/she is boring or because he/she prefers it doesn't mean the person is nasty...The primary nonverbal behavior that has the biggest effect on interpersonal relationships is touch.The amount of touching increases as a relationship moves from impersonal to personal.Courtship has five phases which include the attention phase, recognition phase, conversation phase, touching phase, and the love-making phase. Haptics takes place more during the last two phases.

The touching phase:
First touch: Is likely to be more “accidental” than premeditated by touching a neutral body part and where the recipient either accepts the touch or rejects it through body movement.

Hugging: The embrace is the most basic way of telling someone that you love them and possibly need them too.

Intention to touch: A nonverbal communication haptic code or cue is the intention behind it. Reaching your hand across the table to a somewhat unknown person is used as a way to show readiness to touch.

Kissing: Moving in concert by turning heads to allow for the lips to touch is the final part of the fourth stage of courtship, the kiss.

The final phase, love-making, which includes tactile stimulation during pre-intimacy known as the light or protopathic touch. Any feelings of fear or apprehension may be calmed through other touching like kissing, nuzzling, and a gentle massage.

Chapman's book claims that the list of five love languages is exhaustive. Chapman argues that, emotionally, people need to receive love. He also writes that people should not use the love languages that they like the most but rather the love languages that their loved ones can receive

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Love language?

Ok oh...
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2014
so what is yours
sexylogan:

Love language?

Ok oh...
Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by sexylogan(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
exthar87:
so what is yours

-words of affirmation
-quality time
-physical touch

1 Like

Re: The five love languages -what is your love language by pinkhill(f): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2015
i love quite time..and physical touch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / Make money with online hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.