Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. (9089 Views)

Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by phantom(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
by the way,whos the chick in blue.......................holding the mic? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked daaayyyyyuuummmmm!! grin grin
hmm ....the lagos public service is becoming quite attractive.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Only in Lagos will a governor organize opening ceremony to switch on street light. What are we becoming as a people ?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by tit(f): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hup Hay Pee Schit!
Fashola has changed a light bulb in his office at Alausa!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by tit(f): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
phantom:
by the way,whos the chick in blue.......................holding the mic? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked daaayyyyyuuummmmm!! grin grin
hmm ....the lagos public service is becoming quite attractive.. grin grin grin

she volunteered to give Fashola a Mouth Gig.
You no see her okpolo mouth?
See as she wan wrap the thing around the mikeokon!
Fashola can never sack her for this show of shame!
She is one of his mistresses!

(Mynd you cannot ban me for false information!
How many APC supporters who say Okonjo, Diezani, etc are President Jonathan's mistresses have you banned?)
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by phantom(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
tit:

she volunteered to give Fashola a Mouth Gig.
You no see her okpolo mouth?
See as she wan wrap the thing around the mikeokon!
Fashola can never sack her for this show of shame!
She is one of his mistresses!

(Mynd you cannot ban me for false information!
How many APC supporters who say Okonjo, Diezani, etc are President Jonathan's mistresses have you banned?)

grin grin grin grin you are a naughty girl.
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

I'm not interested in your thoughtless and mindless rant...

Talking about Fashola switching of what he worked tirelessly to produce was dumb, idiotic and moronic.

Please take you silly talk elsewhere...
hehehe ...hungry boy.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by Gloria3389(f): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

Is Installation of street lights one of those projects ribbons are cut for?
Fashola can organise a ceremony for planting of flower or painting of roads all for propaganda.
How does it affect me? People are being deceived into believing the man is performing all because of propaganda like these .
all because of propaganda or not....the truth remains the truth... he's performing.... Common stop. hating the man cos u hate his party...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
phantom:

ekoile,its not a sin to criticise fashola and its even more worrying to me that this man is one of our best. it shows you the standards to which we hold our leaders. picture this man doing this sort of thing in the UK.....does the picture still look good to you?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-BsbPdzBA_ic/TnEtGAwB4SI/AAAAAAAALUc/vMuTw0KB1Z8/s640/20.jpg[/img]

Mayor of London, UK.

Gov. Mike Pence helps cut the ribbon to the new trail in Speedway with co-chair of the Indiana Bicentennial Commision Becky Skillman.

Florida Governor Rick Scott and Broward County Commissioner Chip LaMarca in the ribbon cutting ceremony for the I595 improvements.

Governor Patrick participates in the ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Mattapan Community Health Center. (Governor's Office)

[img]http://www.northjersey.com/polopoly_fs/1.1051570.1405445414!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_650/christie-turtle-back.jpg[/img]

Governor Christie cuts the ribbon joined by local officials, including Essex County Executive Joseph DiVincenzo

Alabama Governor Robert Bentley (center) was joined by Morgan County ...

Governor Amaechi cuts the ribbon at the unveiling ceremony for a new water purification plant funded

Again, the fact that you hate and have bad bele doesn't mean commissioning and cutting tapes is not done all over the world and before asking ignorant question about the UK and other places, google first and educate yourself...

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by tit(f): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
for street lights?
haba!
Lie Mohammed, tell the truth for once
and shame saTan!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2014

MINISTER OF INDUSTRY, TRADE AND INVESTMENT, MR OLUSEGUN AGANGA; MINISTER OF FCT, SEN. BALA MOHAMMED; FORMER GOVERNOR OF YOBE, SEN. BUKAR ABBA IBRAHIM; PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN; MANAGING DIRECTOR, SUNTRUST INVESTMENT LTD, ALHAJI MOHAMMED JIBRIL AND MINISTER OF STEEL AND SOLID MINERALS DEVELOPMENT, MR MUSA SADA, AT THE INAUGURATION OF FMBN AVIATION VILLAGE

This is the kabukabu housing project president and his incompetent disciples are commissioning.

I hope this absurdity grin grin bother and irritates you too...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by lakpalakpa: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
aresa:

MINISTER OF INDUSTRY, TRADE AND INVESTMENT, MR OLUSEGUN AGANGA; MINISTER OF FCT, SEN. BALA MOHAMMED; FORMER GOVERNOR OF YOBE, SEN. BUKAR ABBA IBRAHIM; PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN; MANAGING DIRECTOR, SUNTRUST INVESTMENT LTD, ALHAJI MOHAMMED JIBRIL AND MINISTER OF STEEL AND SOLID MINERALS DEVELOPMENT, MR MUSA SADA, AT THE INAUGURATION OF FMBN AVIATION VILLAGE

This is the kabukabu housing project president and his incompetent disciples are commissioning.

I hope this absurdity grin grin bother and irritates you too...

Bros you're evil!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-RpXTBBjeWyk/U8T1O1tORqI/AAAAAAAAFxQ/KMKHP2sHTnc/s1600/RICE+2.jpg[/img]

This is the silliest and gayish picture ever....lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by Ikwokrikwo: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
aresa:

It is IPP, but you are free to call it whatever suits your ignorant mentality.

Now, this so called generator according to you guarantees 24/7 uninterrupted power supply to our hospitals, public infrastructures and institutions, the question is, can your president and FG guarantee any building in Nigeria uninterrupted power supply? The answer is no and it's never been don since independence. This is why Fashola is greater than your president and past president combined..

I know you are too unintelligent to get the gist, but try, you can do it..
What an unbelievably stupîd logic.
Are you saying that if the Federal government decides to reserve the over 4000MW of electricity it currently generates for aso rock, federal agencies, hospitals and offices, those place will not be guaranteed uninterrupted power supply? Even 10% of the 4000MW will achieve that, but they aren't as selfish and pennywise pound foolish as your Fashola.
If the Federal govt decides to cut Lagos off its so called ''worthless'' grid today, what happens to the millions of homes and businesses in Lagos? Is it Fashola's 8 MW generators that will power them? Get yourself a brain.
With all the Federal allocations and IGR at his disposal for good 8 years, Fashola has not added a single Megawatt to the national grid.
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by espn(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:
Why should a ceremony be organised just to switch on street lights? Even the poorest states and the so called worse performing governors do this all the time witthout making any noise or throwing a party.
This is propaganda at its worse.
SMH
abi oo..no big deal nw! Buh he's way better dan dos pdp who will fix street lites of less dan 200m and claim its 500km and launch it 30tms!
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
[s]
Ikwokrikwo:

What an unbelievably stupîd logic.
Are you saying that if the Federal government decides to reserve the over 4000MW of electricity it currently generates for aso rock, federal agencies, hospitals and offices, those place will not be guaranteed uninterrupted power supply? Even 10% of the 4000MW will achieve that, but they aren't as selfish and pennywise pound foolish as your Fashola.
If the Federal govt decides to cut Lagos off its so called ''worthless'' grid today, what happens to the millions of homes and businesses in Lagos? Is it Fashola's 8 MW generators that will power them? Get yourself a brain.
With all the Federal allocations and IGR at his disposal for good 8 years, Fashola has not added a single Megawatt to the national grid.
[/s]

Fashola is obligated to the people of Lagos state and the Lagos state taxpayers that voted him into office and not all the silly, redundant and ignorant rubbish you are spewing...

Show me one single classroom your village governor commissioned since 1999 and I take you and your warped nonsense seriously..
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Bros you're evil!!!

grin

MINISTER OF INDUSTRY, TRADE AND INVESTMENT, MR OLUSEGUN AGANGA

MINISTER OF FCT, SEN. BALA MOHAMMED

FORMER GOVERNOR OF YOBE, SEN. BUKAR ABBA IBRAHIM

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN

MINISTER OF STEEL AND SOLID MINERALS DEVELOPMENT

Just imagine what the useless people are commissioning with all the oil wealth they are sitting on... Bunch of losers.
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by ibedun: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
aresa:
[img]http://mienpamo.files./2013/06/20130629-183148.jpg?w=600[/img]

grin grin grin
Lafta won kill me...

Laugh wan kill me too o! See Jonathan body language! Sai Buhari!
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by Ikwokrikwo: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Fashola is obligated to the people of Lagos state and the Lagos state taxpayers that voted him into office and not all the silly, redundant and ignorant rubbish you are spewing...

Show me one single classroom your village governor commissioned since 1999 and I take you and your warped nonsense seriously..
So why is he installing generators that end up powering only his offices and buildings?
What happens to the homes and businesses of the Lagosians he is obligated to if Lagos is cut off the national grid today? How many watts has he added to Lagos homes?
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:
Why should a ceremony be organised just to switch on street lights? Even the poorest states and the so called worse performing governors do this all the time witthout making any noise or throwing a party.
This is propaganda at its worse.
SMH

Haba Mr. Critic. The road is 11.8KM long. I believe 11.8km street light calls for celebration. And the guy said this concludes the entire project. Abi u don't expect us to make noise after constructing a road that covers almost 2 local goverment in some states. Let's learn to give credit Man.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

So why is he installing generators that end up powering only his offices and buildings?

Public hospitals, schools, roads, bridges, courts, parks and public institutions doesn't belong to him, they belong to the people of Lagos state.

What happens to the homes and businesses of the Lagosians he is obligated to if Lagos is cut off the national grid today?

How many watts has he added to Lagos homes?

How ignorant can you people get... Fashola is working within the laws of Nigeria because there is something in Nigeria called transmission monopoly that doesn't allow any entity apart from your greedy, corrupt and incompetent FG to supply electricity to residential households.

1. Shomolu is the printing capital of W.Africa and they are getting their own IPP

2. Matori and other industrial estates are also getting their own IPP

3. Many industries in Ikeja are sharing electricity with with Alahusa via Alahusa IPP.

Get some needed education about your own country instead of spewing ignoran rubbish on the internet.
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Btw, I asked you to show us one single classroom your village governor commissioned and you conveniently sidetracked the question.

It's obviously safe to conclude as expected that non of your worthless and incompetent governors combined build one single classroom since 1999/16 years...

losers...smh
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by tit(f): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
aresa:

1. Shomolu is the printing capital of W.Africa and they are getting their own IPP

are getting...
are getting...
which year?

APC thieves!
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by Ikwokrikwo: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
aresa:

Public hospitals, schools, roads, bridges, courts, parks and public institutions doesn't belong to him, they belong to the people of Lagos state.

How ignorant can you people get... Fashola is working within the laws of Nigeria because there is something in Nigeria called transmission monopoly that doesn't allow any entity apart from your greedy, corrupt and incompetent FG to supply electricity to residential households.

3. Many industries in Ikeja are sharing electricity with with Alahusa via Alahusa IPP.

Get some needed education about your own country instead of spewing ignoran rubbish on the internet.
A 500MW power plant will go a long way to improve power supply in Lagos, a certain amount of power generated is reserved for the state that built the plant. Other governors who built power plants aren't fools. Even if everything is channeled to the national grid, a good amount will still find its way back to Lagos homes. You still haven't told us what will happen if Lagos is cut off the national grid today.
Calling 8MW generators IPPs doesn't make them such.
Can you list the imaginary IPP powering Industrial estates in Lagos and how many MW they produce? I know of companies that generate as much as 20MW for their own use, so how can Fashola's 8 MW generators power ''industrial estates''.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by tit(f): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Fashola is the biggest generator importer in Nigeria.
And we all know generator importers do not want phcn and its successor companies to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
[s]
tit:

are getting...
are getting...
which year?

APC thieves!
[/s]

Olodo troll. Same way we commission IPPs every year since 2011 with one ready for commissioning on Friday and another next year.

Worry about your useless and non functional pepper soup village governors ....

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
He said that though Lagos State generates power, it is not allowed to sell to members of the public but the DISCOS and GENCOS who have that sole right.

He said the state government has disconnected itself from Ikeja DISCO due to emergence of Alausa IPP adding that the development now makes what it possible for the DISCO to make what it used to consume available to other members of the public.

Fashola said that the Lagos state government is working on installing solar power in about 32 schools in the rural areas to make light available to students of the school.

Eko o ni baje o...
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by tit(f): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Olodo troll. Same way we commission IPPs every year since 2011 with one ready for commissioning on Friday and another next year.

Worry about your useless and non functional pepper soup village governors ....

I have commissioned two "i-pass-my-neighbor" this year alone.
You need to praise me pass fashole

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
[s]
Ikwokrikwo:

A 500MW power plant will go a long way to improve power supply in Lagos, a certain amount of power generated is reserved for the state that built the plant. Other governors who built power plants aren't fools. Even if everything is channeled to the national grid, a good amount will still find its way back to Lagos homes. You still haven't told us what will happen if Lagos is cut off the national grid today.
Calling 8MW generators IPPs doesn't make them such.
Can you list the imaginary IPP powering Industrial estates in Lagos and how many MW they produce? I know of companies that generate as much as 20MW for their own use, so how can Fashola's 8 MW generators power ''industrial estates''.
[/s]

He said that though Lagos State generates power, it is not allowed to sell to members of the public but the DISCOS and GENCOS who have that sole right.

I don't know why you people try so hard to remain ignorant and grossly unable to learn basic facts about your own country.

Is being ignorant and stupidd a must for you people?
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by aresa: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
[s]
tit:

I have commissioned two "i-pass-my-neighbor" this year alone.
You need to praise me pass fashole
[/s]

Trolls bore me..
Re: Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. by Ikwokrikwo: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

I don't know why you people try so hard to remain ignorant and grossly unable to learn basic facts about your own country.

Is being ignorant and stupidd a must for you people?
How many megawatts does Lagos generate? From which power plants?
What fuel do they use?
These are simple questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC’s claim on Akpabio stolen mandate an insult – PDP / PDP Congratulates New National Assembly Leadership / Fayemi: Governors To Implement Autonomy For State Assemblies, Judiciary In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.