Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho (50056 Views)

Donald Trump Calls To Stop Flights From West Africa,calls Obama A Psycho / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / I Think Am A Psycho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by JigsawKillah(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
now I'm here
read the whole gibberish and mister ymodulus, I wish you success ahead......on your next attempt

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
I hope the young man survives through this phase of his life.

And then again, Madcow1, you are a theatrical spectacle. I kinda like your style of writing.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
Stop Please sad

I beg you, stop sad

I feel for this dude but I'm also thinking and speculating as well.

It's that simple.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Donsheddy: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

Initialize Sir.

He is Alive and well. cheesy

Just herd from our watsapp group.

We have requested photos to confirm tho'

Are u sure.... Wow am so relieved. Ymodulus no kil ya self o

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Evicsholar(f): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
No.

Like he said, he last drink was coke with mix substance.

The truth is, he might indeed have wanted to end his life but he is a fighter, he's got the fighting spirit. Drinkng the stuff would have been detoxificated by the liver and passed out as urine. All he needs nau is love care n support. No one should start the blaming game cos nau isnt the time. He also needs healthy diet to help the liver that might av overworked itself in order nt to breakdown. Goodluck to him. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Evicsholar:
The truth is, he might indeed have wanted to end his life but he is a fighter, he's got the fighting spirit. Drinkng the stuff would have been detoxificated by the liver and passed out as urine. All he needs nau is love care n support. No one should start the blaming game cos nau isnt the time. He also needs healthy diet to help the liver that might av overworked itself in order nt to breakdown. Goodluck to him. Cheers
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I feel for this dude but I'm also thinking and speculating as well.

It's that simple.

Oukei Hun kiss
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Good Nollywood script, Nairalanders can be so gullible. believe every poo they read, get scammed and open threads.

5 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Neldrizzy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U funny I swear!
Omhen sha. At least Odi ri hope nebho eso smiley
Loll emoata onihkin obhiaba
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by roufy235(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
ymodulus no kill yourself o we still need you.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Neldrizzy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
imas:
Good Nollywood script, Nairalanders can be so gullible. believe every poo they read, get scammed and open threads.
dude borrow sense!!! Must you joke with errthing??

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
After some research, permit me to say that this is how ATHEISTS die - with so much 'potential' yet nothing to show for it, its a pity.
Real courage is not in dying, it is in living. I don't comment much on Nairaland, but anyone who posts about his 'plan' of committing suicide (with such details) is:
1. Probably, a real psycho wanting to fool around.
2. Probably sincere, but still has hope, with the aim that someone will rescue him from his stupidity.
I talk like this because I believe Ymodullus is a REAL MAN. Sicknesses dont hold back REAL MEN, FINANCIAL STRUGGLES dont hold back REAL MEN, HANDICAPS dont hold back REAL MEN. Be a REAL MAN and look LIFE in the face and LIVE IT.
You will not, cannot and must not die brother. You are Ymodullus, and your 'degree of elasticity' is very high. You are elastic, bounce back from whatever challenge and know that taking your own life is a disservice to yourself and those who have looked up to you.
Brace yourself, take your bath, put on some music, sleep, wake up, and create a new topic that reads "YMODULLUS IS BACK AND BETTER".

13 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by tbaba1234: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hadizy:
Alive and Getting well.
He drank the drugs. But was not enough. Left the hospital now

That was close, please monitor him closely,,
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Adwexky(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Ymoduls, If this is really true, Try and understand that Life is full of challenges and every living soul face or confront one challenges or the other all the days of their life, Well I think CHALLENGES are protruded by Nature but our choices really matter when they do come, 'cos they will never cease to come. You can decide to give in and go but when you decide to Face and Conquer, you definitely becomes stronger in life.
*Pls. Don't let your current situation confuse you, just be strong and choose to face and conquer and In the Name of God, I believe you will CONQUER!.

And I Using this Moment to Thank You for Impacting my Life via the Importation Threads you created.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by idu1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
add me on bbm 2B74EFBB pls
When will u stop this ur juvenile behaviours?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
dude borrow sense!!! Must you joke with errthing??
I can write a book on what it's like to attempt suicide cause I've been there and back, a little research will enlighten you on the behavioural pattern of suicidal patients, they don't go broadcasting for publicity, read the thread well, he probably wants to lay this handle to rest and come up with a new one, I once had an annoying and obnoxious handle but not anymore, don't believe everything, you'll only make yourself a laughing .......

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Dreyl(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
add me on bbm 2B74EFBB pls
guy you know they shame,so na womanwrapperness na him bring you come this thread,hadizy don't add him. cool
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Fourcade(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Bro know you aren't alone on this fight.As you can see some others identified on this thread.Some of us battle depression everyday but we still here!

Abeg no try this kind thing again o. . . cheesy
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by morzook(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
So many self righteous r3tards on this thread! Why call the these whole thing an attempt at attention just to feel like you get sense? Why not verify before you spew trash! I have him on both bbm and whatsapp and his bbm status right now is 'gone' with a black background as image.

I hardly talk to this guy but we've done business together and he's the reason I earn a living today. I so much admired him that I called him up to tell him I owed him drinks... He says he likes Guinness (: told him to call me up anytime -at least redeem my offer before you do this.

I know your pains, I've followed a few of your threads about struggling with your condition. I don't know how the pains are cos I've never felt those pains. I know they are their, both mentally and physically and add the depression?? I can't imagine. I've thought of suicide too, mine was only depression and no pains but I was a coward. I couldn't do it. I respect your opinion and pains, I respect your right to your own life but I also think it is selfish... You are useful to a lot of ppl who in some way become independent because of your business acumen and the will to share knowledge. These people also impact the lives of others... so you are impacting thousands without even knowing it.
Don't do this. At least think of us. I know what suicide means. I've been there and no one else would know how you feel. No one is in your shoes oga mi buh for us and if ever you need a friend to talk to, am here. And if ever chakra takes its cause...

I doubt anything makes me cry but I just did. Thanks for the release and be safe bro

10 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Mczigx(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Suicidee was and wld neva b d solution 2 a prblm. Confront ur fears and problems nt chickening out. Remember theres an Afterlife.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ymodulus:
Was thinking what's the best place to die. It just strucked me and I said to myself what's the best place.

What's the best place??

1. Best Hotel in town
2. Close to a station
3. At a club
4. Where where where?

if you go on like this, soon enough your brain will win the battle and that one last "try" will be successful. I don't see much reason to live anyway but once you're dead, there's no going back. There's no making amends for the hurt you'll cause or for the sick younger generations that will try to emulate your sickness and see your cowardice as their strength. Your death isn't that one event but think of the string of events that will result from your decision. Sitting in a really fast car and you just imagine opening that door knowing that the next car will finish the work, or taking prescription drugs and wondering what 100 more at once will do to you.
That's just your brain playing tricks on you. The grass isn't greener on the other side. You don't get to not feel. You will be there to see the hurt and the broken spirit of those left behind. You may not regret it but will realize its not worth it.
You can win the battle. You can walk away from these thoughts. You dont have to think through everything that occurs to you. Not all are born to live long but if you're going to die, die fighting

3 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by hungryboy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hey bro, stay alive until death takes u, don't take yourself to him,
i have thought of going that route many times but i always backed out cos i wanted to watch my team(arsenal)win the epl title first, the way am seeing it, it seems that am going to live forever cos arsenal's odds of winning the epl gets lower every year.

3 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
GO AND DIE angry
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
i do realize that whatever is said here will be forgotten at some point. But i can assure you that at every time you want to let go, look around, there'll be someone rooting for you to live. No matter how tiny the will to live is, latch onto that. Sometimes that small will is enough
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by NaijaChild: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Well..am happy he is still alive..when I read these stuffs he wrote last night..I got so scared that I had to open another thread to create the awareness for people to come to his aid whether he was joking or not because I wasnot permitted to comment like this last night..

Ymodulus..you have to reassure us that you are very ok!...

Even if you think that you're life is meaningless to u..now you have seen that it has meaning to us,your friends on Nairaland!!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by aAK1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
i am in minna and i know a team is on ground looking for Ymoduls.i dont know where you guys are getting this news about his being okay.everybody we asked have only been able to tell us he was seen by somebody else.no one has seen him and his phone is off.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by dober(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Marotzke:
You guys should know that Aminophylline injection is used in managing Asmathic crisis. If you are a known asmathic, no pharmacy will hesitate to sell it to you while waiting for a doctor to write out the prescription.

Dude bought a drug to preserve his life while making it appear as if he is trying to take his life.
It is like someone with a failing heart buying Digoxin, and threatening to take his life with it.
And besides, that Aminophyline is administered intravenously. He's sure gonna get someone help him administer it. It will do him no harm unless he ******** it ...
Ymodulus be safe!!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by ijbeauty(f): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
The firewood of this world is for only those who can bear it.........

Life and its challenges, I just wish it will fade away!!!!

Stay alive bro, I wish I can help...sad
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Loll emoata onihkin obhiaba
egbe fuwere aba
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Esmeraldar: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
ZACHIE:

No where.
You are not alone.
I got your conditions and I am doing good.
Stop it. Be strong.
But, be weak, if need be.
Cry, if it makes you strong.
Crouch, if it ultimately puts you on hind feet.
Be suicidal, if only it fires your hunger for life.
Live life: that is the ultimate.

Sometimes when it comes it becomes very hard to stop, the feeling is so strong that nothing at that point will matter to you. It take the grace of God to control it when it comes.

thanks bro, your post gave me strength.

Ymodulus please get well soon.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
PLEASE BE STRONG... PLEASE.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Johnzzy:
After some research, permit me to say that this is how ATHEISTS die - with so much 'potential' yet nothing to show for it, its a pity.
Real courage is not in dying, it is in living. I don't comment much on Nairaland, but anyone who posts about his 'plan' of committing suicide (with such details) is:
1. Probably, a real psycho wanting to fool around.
2. Probably sincere, but still has hope, with the aim that someone will rescue him from his stupidity.
I talk like this because I believe Ymodullus is a REAL MAN. Sicknesses dont hold back REAL MEN, FINANCIAL STRUGGLES dont hold back REAL MEN, HANDICAPS dont hold back REAL MEN. Be a REAL MAN and look LIFE in the face and LIVE IT.
You will not, cannot and must not die brother. You are Ymodullus, and your 'degree of elasticity' is very high. You are elastic, bounce back from whatever challenge and know that taking your own life is a disservice to yourself and those who have looked up to you.
Brace yourself, take your bath, put on some music, sleep, wake up, and create a new topic that reads "YMODULLUS IS BACK AND BETTER".

I was almost going to click the 'like' option, but I decided to wait till you step into his shoes and still prove to be a real man, den I'll give you my like.

People like you are the type that console others who lose their loved ones, but when they lose theirs, they can go berserk, inconsolable, running around the street naked and screaming at the top of their voice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.