Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho (50046 Views)

Donald Trump Calls To Stop Flights From West Africa,calls Obama A Psycho / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / I Think Am A Psycho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014

That's a possibility
But from where I am sitting this beautiful afternoon, I can categorically tell you this:

It is NO HOAX.
kiss kiss kiss
texazzpete:

Good. Then someone give him some slaps for this.

This whole stuff feels fishy as hell. How did he take the drugs, get hospitalised and discharged all in one morning?

Was it all a big hoax?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by emperorchedda(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vstuffs:

Bros,,small small....you do not know how it feels...that is his sister
I'm cool bro. I just don't tally well with oppression. I myself do not believe the whole soap opera. Nice stunt anyway. Way to go
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Evicsholar(f): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hadizy pt=27549095:

10 bottles. Just to save life. Mr if you don't know what's happening please just shut up!
yes, he might nt knw whats happening but he's trying to have an unbiased idea from all perspectives. What is wrong in buying 10 ampoules of aminophiline, use his dose n keeping the rest incase of emergencies? Ppl with life threatning illnesses are often thought how to manage themselves when there is an attack or crises before help comes. And lets nt be quick to blame the pharmacy for sellng it to him. What if he truely had an attach n some1 went dere to get it for him and they insisted on getting a precription? sadsadsadCongrats for him being alive.

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by ZACHIE: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ymodulus:
Was thinking what's the best place to die. It just strucked me and I said to myself what's the best place.

What's the best place??

1. Best Hotel in town
2. Close to a station
3. At a club
4. Where where where?

No where.
You are not alone.
I got your conditions and I am doing good.
Stop it. Be strong.
But, be weak, if need be.
Cry, if it makes you strong.
Crouch, if it ultimately puts you on hind feet.
Be suicidal, if only it fires your hunger for life.
Live life: that is the ultimate.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by chibwike(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hi Dear.
Nairaland is now becoming part of our lives, influencing it in one way or the other...its nw fast becoming one big family and we re getting closer to each other as the day goes by...even tho we re far far away from each other...i read young diary, i talked to mariolae offline about it....i hoped it woudn't get serious and i felt for him....i saw the care and concern that you and other NLders showed...u all got a big heart..and dats nice....i thank God we re getting some positive news....have really learnt many tinz here...most especially from you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Exjoker(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
djeezy:
You're right. To me anyone who commits suicide is a coward. He even has data to type and browse the net. There are people out there with less than what he has and they've never contemplated suicide. Shey there are plenty people out there living with HIV yet there life still goes on......
Well pointed... I don't know how some people do think. How do I start killing my fellow being talk more of myself? I will rather live without my head than to kill myself
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Neldrizzy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lolll.. Smart guy... Jst spoke to him, and he be like "guy i wan rest from NL small". He sent a message to you all..... Guess wah grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hadizy:

10 bottles. Just to save life. Mr if you don't know what's happening please just shut up!

Hadizy..

First of all, let me start by apologising for my earlier comments.. Didnt realise this was real until I learnt you were his sister.

I hope he is coming out of it and that the family is holding strong. Your Brothers situation is a very complicated one. I wouldnt even try to act like I can relate to what he is feeling or what you are going through cos neither I nor anyone else can ever fully grasp your situation.

All I will say to you is find a way to stay strong, everything eventually would be okay. .

7 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Tallesty1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
MadCow1:

**Modified**
Yea.................

In my opinion.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by emperorchedda(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
texazzpete:

Good. Then someone give him some slaps for this.

This whole stuff feels fishy as hell. How did he take the drugs, get hospitalised and discharged all in one morning?

Was it all a big hoax?
They probably believe we are dumb so they can play on our intelligence.

I personally knew two guys that committed suicide, they will never call for such attention before carryiong out their long thought plan. You only find the clues when they are gone.

Anyone who attended UNN may know Ozone and his suicide mission, even his roommies had NO clue!

Trust me no one celebrates a suicides and the attention is un-called for
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by djeezy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
See his dp and see the good life he's living. Person wey see food chop wan commit suicide. What about people who can't feed? Well checked his last seen, still alive. Hope this ain't a hoax.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
crudedude:

Life is funny sha. Even NLers you fancy from afar, envy, respect could be very depressed in their closets and be contemplating suicide. Good to know the laddie is alive.

you never know *in british accent* Be yourself, dont compare yourself with anyone.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Billyonaire:
He has made his choices, we should respect it. Suicide is an option, for someone so terminally ill. Asthma, Sickle Cell Anaemia and Astigmatism on one person ? With Sickle Cell Anemia alone, he had little choices on this plane of existence, he will reincarnate with a better vehicle next semester.
reincarnate my foot!
Dude don't lemme speak harshly to u

Jx sssshhh!!!!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Lolll.. Smart guy... Jst spoke to him, and he be like "guy i wan rest from NL small". He sent a message to you all..... Guess wah grin grin
sure??
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by wakes: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
ZACHIE:

No where.
You are not alone.
Stop it. Be strong.

Great encouragement... Thanks for the post buddy...

Great encouragement... Thanks for the post, buddy.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by nkowaputa(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
MadCow1:

Hadizy..

First of all, let me start by apologising for my earlier comments.. Didnt realise this was real until I learnt you were his sister.

I hope he is coming out of it and that the family is holding strong. Your Brothers situation is a very complicated one. I wouldnt even try to act like I can relate to what he is feeling or what you are going through cos neither I nor anyone else can ever fully grasp your situation.

All I will say to you is find a way to stay strong, everything eventually would be okay. .

Madcow now reasonable.....good news
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Evicsholar(f): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Marotzke:
Aminophylline doesn't come in bottles but vials. Yea, it is given Slowly intravenously.
If he drinks it, his stomach acids will detoxify it. If ever Y modulus dies, someone injected him with Aminophylline. Maybe you should shut up.
Exactly, some1 just asked me if he ever injected himself cos if he had done dat n he is still alive, then its a big miracle.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by wakes: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
djeezy:
See his dp and see the good life he's living. Person wey see food chop wan commit suicide. What about people who can't feed? Well checked his last seen, still alive. Hope this ain't a hoax.
Hope so too!
But not with SUICIDE NAH!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Marotzke(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hadizy, sorry I didn't know you were related. Aminophylline inj won't kill your brother ,unless assisted by someone. But his depression is real. Later I can give you one or two tips on how to manage your brothers condition. My original post was not as short as what I posted, only that my young son caused me to press delete. If any one needs to marry early, it is Y modulus. Commitment and focus will keep him going when faith and hope fails. Sorry once more.

5 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by wakes: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Evicsholar:
Exactly, some1 just asked me if he ever injected himself cos if he had done dat n he is still alive, then its a big miracle.
This argument is making sense... Ymodolus where are you?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Marotzke:
Aminophylline doesn't come in bottles but vials. Yea, it is given Slowly intravenously.
If he drinks it, his stomach acids will detoxify it. If ever Y modulus dies, someone injected him with Aminophylline. Maybe you should shut up.

Intelligent.

So in essence, it's either Mr Ymodulus wasn't on this plot alone or it has been a cheap attempt at garnering attention.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Marotzke:
Hadizy, sorry I didn't know you were related. Aminophylline inj won't kill your brother ,unless assisted by someone. But his depression is real. Later I can give you one or two tips on how to manage your brothers condition. My original post was not as short as what I posted, only that my young son caused me to press delete. If any one needs to marry early, it is Ymodulus. Commitment and focus will keep him going when faith and hope fails. Sorry once more.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Neldrizzy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
sure??
okpia, o'oghe meh bhae, imehn mon number nor sor cheesy
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
reincarnate my foot!
Dude don't lemme speak harshly to u

Jx sssshhh!!!!
Go ahead, speak harshly, seriously who cares what you speak ?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Stop Please sad

I beg you, stop sad
AirborneLacer:

Intelligent.

So in essence, it's either Mr Ymodulus wasn't on this plot alone or it has been a cheap attempt at garnering attention.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
No.

Like he said, he last drink was coke with mix substance.

Evicsholar:
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Marotzke:
Hadizy, sorry I didn't know you were related. Aminophylline inj won't kill your brother ,unless assisted by someone. But his depression is real. Later I can give you one or two tips on how to manage your brothers condition. My original post was not as short as what I posted, only that my young son caused me to press delete. If any one needs to marry early, it is Y modulus. Commitment and focus will keep him going when faith and hope fails. Sorry once more.
He has no hope and faith, he is atheist. Why try to make him live, when he chose to die ? Dont you think you are legally depriving him of his right to die, with your morality on why he should live ?

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
ZACHIE:

No where.
You are not alone.
Stop it. Be strong.

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by fibial: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
If this was a joke then dude nid b sent for pysch evaluation...jst hope u get such response when ts for real cus evn Gej wldnt ger such sympathy frm nlanders...bulshit
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by godoluwa(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Thank God that you are still much alive Ymodulus. never be deceived that your condition is da worst. Just be yourself & be a man. everybody has one health issue or the other. try to make some research on da best food & natural foods that can make u crises free. always consume fresh fruits & take lots of water. reduce your level of intake of heavy western medicine. It seems your age also affect ur thinking about life but above all, always seek professional advice. YOU SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Merlissa(f): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Can we now move on!!!

E easy to commit suicide??

Bros with GOD all things are Possible

There are people who are out there that are going tru worst situations than you

So be grateful for what GOD has given you, and also have faith in him.. From your last post it shows you don't have faith!

My dear, before you try and pull another stunt like this, go to countries like Mali, Guinea, [b]Sudan [/b]and see what they go tru then come back and think about your life!

You just sound so ungrateful! wasting talent!

Take it easy! Remain Blessed!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
okpia, o'oghe meh bhae, imehn mon number nor sor cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U funny I swear!
Omhen sha. At least Odi ri hope nebho eso smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.