Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

“i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid (43947 Views)

I Am Not Bothered That I Have Been Replaced In The Music Industry – Tiwa Savage / Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by abbey621(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
The life of a star: Haters will hate, family will hate, coleagues will hate, even fans will hate at some point. It's all part of being a celebrity. The young man is busy making money, I pray for him everyday and I hope he's smart enough to save for rainy days cos nothing lasts forever!

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Christeety: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
virtual7:
then you must b a f.ooool.
my reason not being that you said you werent bothered but because you said you hustled to get money which means God is no more involved.its your hardwork abi? wisky?ur sweat abi? continue...

look back n yu l see no b only yu waka come.
wisky,ther s God oooo....
in effiting you do.
somebody shuld gimme handkerchief.
pls white one

Like seriously...did u actually read dis post with ur phone upside down?
He only made that statement wen asked why he do flaunts his accessories on social media. The question was not ''What made u successful''.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hahaha. Wetin em do na? cheesy
gladpresh:
scroll down
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Keep scrolling
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
almost dere
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
TUNDA FAYA WIzkid angry
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by benega: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wizkid grin
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by dplomaticVal: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
virtual7:
then you must b a f.ooool.
my reason not being that you said you werent bothered but because you said you hustled to get money which means God is no more involved.its your hardwork abi? wisky?ur sweat abi? continue...

look back n yu l see no b only yu waka come.
wisky,ther s God oooo....
in effiting you do.
somebody shuld gimme handkerchief.
pls white one
he didn't fold his hands waiting for manna from above in his times of hardship. he had to hustle to be where he is. so work hard if u wna make it and don't depend on God alone.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by holatin(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
ask your self dis then I will comment on your comment GBAM !

am I truly arrogant ?
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by lawrenceunaa: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
U re not bothered cos u aint learned everyone is bored when people talk ill of them #nooffence

I got a reputation to protect and it begins with 'my name'

I don't joke with it cheesy
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by oluwanifemi19(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wizkid indeed
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by jbaby265(f): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
mtchwwww.gat no time for shit
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Kedu ihe ona ako...?
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by tpia6: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yaay!

Front page!
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by kaillybatt: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
yes, one has to have their own way to think, manipulating on a long run doesn't work
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by virtual7(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Christeety:

Like seriously...did u actually read dis post with ur phone upside down?
He only made that statement wen asked why he do flaunts his accessories on social media. The question was not ''What made u successful''.

hello mu.mu, did yu read my comment with your nose inside out?
i only made that statement from my deductive reasoning.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by KHAYGOLD(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Is it your fault? Hadn't been we don't patronize you, you wouldn't have risen to this height to lambaste us. mumu oshi
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by bunmioguns(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
undecided

me self just want wan comment

wetin konsain me

undecided
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by chinchong: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
bombayz:
who is wizkid? is he the secretary to the federal republic of Nigeria?undecided
i don't know this because I schooled in franceundecided
but we don't knw u here in france

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Who cares? cheesy a beg back to my garri and sugar... grin
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
hifaif:

What is your point, really? Didn't he hustle for his money? So because he didn't mention God, we should conclude that the young man didn't hustle?
dplomaticVal:

he didn't fold his hands waiting for manna from above in his times of hardship. he had to hustle to be where he is. so work hard if u wna make it and don't depend on God alone.

I tire o. Because he's not a fool sitting on his hands and waiting for God to fix his life?

That's why that person is where he is in life. Praying and waiting. Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by D9ty7(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Are you sure you are not making mistakes? I tot u schooled in Burundi.
bombayz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by pembisco(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
if this guy achieved what psquare or 2face achieved I wonder if people go hear word
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
thre is a platform for religion why dont you go there....pls wen u really dont av comment kip scrolling

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by psmithice: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
WIZKID....CONTACT TUFACE.... ON NOBODY TALK ABOUT YOU,THEN YOU ARE NOBODY....
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by boboLIL(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wizzy wizzy wizkiD...."Ah don't love everybody so ah don't expect everybody to love me...worD#
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wizkid na wa 4 u oh. Mitcheew.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by slex(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
bombayz:
Come. I have been noticing u. Na ur trolling deh reign now abi?
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by shadrach77: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
i'll write in my mother tongue. The initiated should be able to decipher cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fiile e ma bawi. O maa too te - Baba Nee

E ma bawi a ma baso - ewu abuku lo gbe fun tailor, to ba wewu abuku tan awa tika abamo bonu aa tun dojuti fun - King Sunny Ade

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by D9ty7(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
That is life for you. Even if you are doing the right thing, haters go still hate.
Keep doing your thing because you are Wizkid and not anybody else.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by skubido(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Whteva
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
complete ur statement
Exjoker:
These are some of the words to expect from a typical arrogant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yvette Meurer On MTN & Diamond Bank Advert / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.