Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

“i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid (43956 Views)

I Am Not Bothered That I Have Been Replaced In The Music Industry – Tiwa Savage / Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by sosiqdude(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
The facts still remain the fact..you can hate on wizzy but he don't get the pain...he is a star and his haters are followers..
So why this all about..he just talk out his mind, I see no bragging talk in this,,
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Abbey2sam(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
mmmustapha:
he's a bar dancer

where please,

I'm in Amsterdam
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
na fight undecided
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
na fight
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by princebergz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
virtual7:
then you must b a f.ooool.
my reason not being that you said you werent bothered but because you said you hustled to get money which means God is no more involved.its your hardwork abi? wisky?ur sweat abi? continue...

look back n yu l see no b only yu waka come.
wisky,ther s God oooo....
in effiting you do.
somebody shuld gimme handkerchief.
pls white one

the guy said he hustled for his money, so that's too much to say? I didn't read there that he achieved all his FaF without God!
Pls if you don't like the young man let him be abegi he doesn't give two shiiits about your opinion!
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by virtual7(m): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
princebergz:

the guy said he hustled for his money, so that's too much to say? I didn't read there that he achieved all his FaF without God!
Pls if you don't like the young man let him be abegi he doesn't give two shiiits about your opinion!

hello mr odenson, who gives three shiiits abt ur opinion too?
if yu r too dull to understand what i typed,im not here to tutor you.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by ElPhenomenal(m): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Simple,its marijuana
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by pinkycute(f): 12:53am On Oct 29, 2014
Yes!!
Of course, Wizkid is still a kid grin
Prymestrr:

From the kid i hope!grin
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Revolva(m): 1:02am On Oct 29, 2014
grin ; Wizkid is a very stewpid kid...and the future will soon tell for him..
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by slimmingcare(f): 1:04am On Oct 29, 2014
He should just be nice
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 29, 2014
I am notbothered if Wizkid says he is not bothered rit now I wnt to sleep and prepare for tomoros leccture in MPH abi Shey Na ELT,he be like say I don forget oooooooo but I am not bothered cos I am not charged to check my timetable
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by donvat1(m): 3:28am On Oct 29, 2014
clean2:
HATERS BEWARE OF TRANSFORMER
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by DaBullIT(m): 3:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Wiz+kid

I love chains ,I love bling , I see it as investment

Am I not looking fresh ?

Mùmú Pikin

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by hollypagan: 4:50am On Oct 29, 2014
lets see in future he go answer wizman
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Keenysbojan(m): 5:30am On Oct 29, 2014
hmmmm,weedzkid everyday on FrontPage..mak d mods tak dia tym oo

www.nairaland.com/1961502/all-nairalanderslet-protest-against-outrageous

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by donroso(m): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Na wa o...someone who has never bought a wizkid album or attended any of his shows go come here dey talk say: "we made him who is today"! Even if u buy d guy CD sef, how ur miserly 150 take make am who e be? undecided

"Broke people be talking like they have an opinion"

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by benstuber(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2014
itsIYKE:
madam OP..abeg next time u copy from Linda's blog abeg edit sometins nah...nd to tink u were among those who went around wen she had issues tellin anyone that cared to listen that u ar nt her fan....nw u ar the number one importer of her finished goods here
I tire o..
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by benstuber(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2014
sosiqdude:
The facts still remain the fact..you can hate on wizzy but he don't get the pain...he is a star and his haters are followers..
So why this all about..he just talk out his mind, I see no bragging talk in this,,
same here..u can spend all ur life hating while his accnt is getting fatter,he's not bothered..
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by haywire07(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2014
wizKID wizKID !!!!! He's a kid and even haters can't do without listening to his music which makes his pocket fatter.
He's a kid but he's older and richer than some of u
He's a kid but as old as u are, u still pay money to go watch him perform
A beg make una free the boy.
Hate him or not, he's not affected and he remains rich
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Laeroy(f): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2014
Who says I don't need enemies.......In whose presence will GOD prepare my table before?

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by leshi: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2014
Whatz is name gan self? wiz"KID", am nt bothered too, bcoz he thinks and talk lyk ma 7year old nephew...
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by mmmustapha(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2014
Abbey2sam:

where please,

I'm in Amsterdam
in NAF Club kaduna
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by chidibond(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Incompetent kid

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by bregeard(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2014
lovelyprincess:
In a new interview with Encomium mag, Wizkid said he doesn’t care if people think he is arrogant, that he doesn’t love everybody and so doesn’t expect everybody to love him.

Asked if it bothers him that people think he’s arrogant, Wizkid said;

“Bother me? Never! I am not bothered. Honestly I don’t hear people saying it because anytime I go out, I show my fans great love. I do my thing. I don’t have problem with that because I don’t love everybody as well. So I don’t expect everybody to love me too. That’s life” Continue…

Asked if he is terrible person, Wizkid said;

“Terrible? Everyone has opinion about people. But when they say Wizkid is terrible, you need to ask them, “Why is Wizkid a terrible person? What did he do? For four years, I was making music with Samklef, everyone knew his house. I was going up and down, shouting, Samklef Nor Ni. That’s me, I am just trying to be a good person. Whereas everyone cannot like you and everyone cannot hate you” he said.

Asked if fame has in anyway changed him, Wizkid said
“No, fame has not changed Wizkid. The only thing fame has changed in Wizkid is that I added some accessories. I have got nice chains, watches, and nice clothes. Asides that, I am still Wizkid. I no tall, still same height”
He also reacted to his recent controversy with singer Saeon,
“Oh really? She’s bitter about it. I didn’t see the allegation but I gave her hit song. I no try? I did my part. I was in the studio with her, gave her hit song. I no try. That’s not even how much I charge for collaboration, I charge N10 million. I collected N1.5 million from her because of love. I was busy, I didn’t want to do it” he said.
Asked about the comment that he doesn’t charge those he loves, Wizkid said;
“Yeah I don’t charge people I love. I said so but when someone is on your neck everyday for a collaboration and she offers you money, won’t you collect it? If you fail to collect it, they start calling you terrible person. I am just trying to be a good guy”
On his fashion sense, Wizkid said;
“Fresh! Am I not looking fresh? I have always loved chains a lot. For me, I also see chains as investment because they ar gold and diamond. You can always sell anything gold and diamond. It is like an investment for me”.
On why he loves to flaunt his accessories on social media, Wizkid said;
“You know now. I didn’t have accessories when I started my career. Did you see me wearing bling-bling when I did Hola at your boi? No! I hustled to get money to buy them and there is no crime if I show it or flaunt it to my fans because they gave me money to buy them” he said
On where he invests his money, Wizkid said;
“I will say property but most importantly Jewelry.
You can read more here http://hiphopnaija.com/2014/10/im-bothered-people-think-arrogant-wizkid/
the downfall of a man starts with arrogance....
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by hijaynation(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Alexyswiss:
I like this dude

Modified
and I wonder why 80% of his haters are guys
abi o maybe cuz them girls like him
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by valdprof: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2014
drlawizle:

2face was beefed & blackmailed by his own group in the person of blackface...Blackface told the world he wrote African queen for 2face & 2face is ungrateful...2face has been insulted & called a woman wrapper....impregnating girls anyhow by everyone...2face is likely the only Nigerian musician who has been shot at on like 3 different occassions yet do you hear him spill crap? 2face has earned ppls respect overtime thats why everyone loves him....respect didnt just jump on him....he earned it...wizzy should also learn to earn ppls respect...he's not a kid anymore....
ok
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
valdprof:
trashhh

Your just like wizkid...you're dumb.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Abbey2sam(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
mmmustapha:
in NAF Club kaduna

oh!!! Kaduna in nigeria right ?

I'm in Amsterdam
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by marksonteewhy: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Flawlessview
My internet blog with latest local and international news, information, entertainment lifestye,celebrity news.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Gorrbachev: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Alexyswiss:
I like this dude

Modified
and I wonder why 80% of his haters are guys

ibo boys and girls.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by princebergz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
virtual7:

hello mr odenson, who gives three shiiits abt ur opinion too?
if yu r too dull to understand what i typed,im not here to tutor you.

dull? I wld think circles all around you and leave you twisted! oaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Working As A Filling Station Attendant (Throwback Photo) / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) / Don Jazzy Asks Future Wife To Choose A Wedding Venue, See hilarious responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.