Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

“i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid (43945 Views)

I Am Not Bothered That I Have Been Replaced In The Music Industry – Tiwa Savage / Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by berrystunn(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
CONNEXION AU SERVICE REUSSIE
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Tintinnoty(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
in femi. kuti's voice, I sorry sorry oooo....... e gbami oooooo.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by abworld6deep(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hmm he is gradually dropping the ball. Well is none of my business too.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Onyiridike:
In Nigerian:

1. Any successful man/woman who does not take nonsense is ARROGANT.

2. Any celebrity who knows his/her worth is ARROGANT

3. Anybody who refuses to be a push-over is ARROGANT

4. If you dress decently, you are ARROGANT and if you dress in rag and bare-footed, you are HUMBLE.

Those aren't the things that make you arrogant....2baba does all the things you listed above & yet he is deemed one of the most humble celebs in the world... its all about

how you handle matters ok? Thats what determines whether your proud or not and it also determines how mature such a person is....some ppl believe overeacting is the

way to handle issues, some believe doing nothing is the way, while the matured ones are in between....they know the best way to react to such issues wisely. Wiz

statement ain't wise atimes.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by chinkichun: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
bombayz:
who is wizkid? is he the secretary to the federal republic of Nigeria?undecided
i don't know this because I schooled in franceundecided

We Don hear Na... You schooled in France, oya.... Congratulations

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by rckdude: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

You needn't be arrogant about this. Besides, why not talk about God's love and forget the hell fire thing.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Decapo: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
bombayz:
who is wizkid? is he the secretary to the federal republic of Nigeria?undecided
i don't know this because I schooled in franceundecided

U shud have typed that in french since u schooled in france
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
RichDad1:
[B]Abeg who be Whiskey? Cos in Nnewi here we don't Kia ooo.
So many junks making FP these day. [/b]

Make anybody no beg me oo
Anaedo how fa
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by suptol(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by classiclee(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Seriously I love Wizkid's Music But am seeing some things which he is not supposed to Well one day is going to be WizMan Sha But he is too arrogant
And Lies...
He said he does collaboration free later he said 10M is it because of eeeeyeyeyeyeee seriously everybody Loves Badoo. Because he dosent rebuke people all street Niggas We Deyyy...
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Alexyswiss:
I like this dude

Modified
and I wonder why 80% of his haters are guys
One word...ENVY angry

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Well, I wonder why people will be concerned about another person's life.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by MevsU(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Onyiridike:
In Nigerian:

1. Any successful man/woman who does not take nonsense is ARROGANT.

2. Any celebrity who knows his/her worth is ARROGANT

3. Anybody who refuses to be a push-over is ARROGANT

4. If you dress decently, you are ARROGANT and if you dress in rag and bare-footed, you are HUMBLE.

u echoed my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Gorgeous58(f): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Why should you be bothered if people say you are arrogant? Afterall you wrote a couple of songs for Rihanna, right?
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by 4C2215131: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
virtual7:
then you must b a f.ooool.
my reason not being that you said you werent bothered but because you said you hustled to get money which means God is no more involved.its your hardwork abi? wisky?ur sweat abi? continue...

look back n yu l see no b only yu waka come.
wisky,ther s God oooo....
in effiting you do.
somebody shuld gimme handkerchief.
pls white one

So funny! You cracked me up!

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by 4C2215131: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
RichDad1:
[B]Abeg who be Whiskey? Cos in Nnewi here we don't Kia ooo.
So many junks making FP these day. [/b]

Make anybody no beg me oo

The owner of this website should call the Mods to order. Can't he see the complaints? These Mods leave much to be desired. Please, Mods don't kill this forum!
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Athanatos(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Oga,what are you saying sef Please be unequivocal.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
It's like u don't know the meaning of wizkid (an exceptional child) yes he should not be bothered because** koso na tele gba kosi wa tele wu tele fi taye lorun** one man sang the song can't remember sha wizkid don't mind dem jare

Dere is something common on NL, when they see a thread on a celebrity, for them to say something gud and move away na lie oo, na bad mouth dem get....
when most of u no get money reach d guy,when some ladies can't do without allowance from bf,when some av never worked since dey were born dem go come here dey abuse person wey dey make him money,if he fluants his money he wants u to praise the lord through him, u should wish people gud for gud 2 come 2 u,when u see an elephant say u see it ...- pity u guys wizkid no even blink an eye if they say they hate u I am here for u and ur fans are here for u
In oritsa femi's voice(ote dey dey dere dey hate me when I am making my money....double wahala for dem body

NA THEIR JOB.....wizkid one love

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Athanatos(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
drlawizle:

Those aren't the things that make you arrogant....2baba does all the things you listed above & yet he is deemed one of the most humble celebs in the world... its all about

how you handle matters ok? Thats what determines whether your proud or not and it also determines how mature such a person is....some ppl believe overeacting is the

way to handle issues, some believe doing nothing is the way, while the matured ones are in between....they know the best way to react to such issues wisely. Wiz

statement ain't wise atimes.
When you're calm about things,and people are on your case,why shouldn't you flare up? Has 2face ever had beef so intense people were trying to paint him black?Cut Ayo some slack please!

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by mmmustapha(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Is he a rapper?

Who is he abeg
he's a bar dancer
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by s0ft(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
...Psquare dey there o
dbanj] eJa nla dey there o...
2face ...aint been complained about like thz.
luv his talent tho...
buh wizkid Too proud
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
On where he invests his money, Wizkid said“I will say property but most importantly Jewelry

Am I the only one that noticed this? chains, blings as an investment
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by beejayphako(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Keep doing your thing bro. Just kinda worried about samklef wey say wizkid dey bone am, no b wizkid give samklef fame? Why d dude con still dey talk him matta? Not a wizkid fan tho but, I no dey hide behind broom
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
No matter how good or bad you are: everybody can't hate you and everybody can't like you. Keep doing your thang jor- haters will hate.

BtW, whizzy should invest more on properties o, dem fit thief jewelry but dem no fir thief your house!
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Vivipedia: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Humility can really lift us up. To learn how to be humble and great, visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by bongolistik(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
bt it is nt 2day dat we knw dat arogant ppl ar nt bothered of dier arrogance, nd dat is jst d arrogance in dem playin out
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Meelaw(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=clean2 post=27520793]Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die[/quote
hell fire?have u been there b4?your life must be hell 4 u 2
fink dairiz hell
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Photo: P-Square's Peter Okoye joins illuminati, shows off sign:

SEE @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/10/photo-p-squares-peter-okoye-joins.html
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Athanatos:
When you're calm about things,and people are on your case,why shouldn't you flare up? Has 2face ever had beef so intense people were trying to paint him black?Cut Ayo some slack please!

2face was beefed & blackmailed by his own group in the person of blackface...Blackface told the world he wrote African queen for 2face & 2face is ungrateful...2face has been insulted & called a woman wrapper....impregnating girls anyhow by everyone...2face is likely the only Nigerian musician who has been shot at on like 3 different occassions yet do you hear him spill crap? 2face has earned ppls respect overtime thats why everyone loves him....respect didnt just jump on him....he earned it...wizzy should also learn to earn ppls respect...he's not a kid anymore....
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by heemah(f): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Like fan like star

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Working As A Filling Station Attendant (Throwback Photo) / Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.