Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

“i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid (43936 Views)

I Am Not Bothered That I Have Been Replaced In The Music Industry – Tiwa Savage / Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by virtual7(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
princebergz:

dull? I wld think circles all around you and leave you twisted! oaf

miserable lad,run along
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by quicyvictor(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
[b][/b]
funny!
don't read from the sky, wizkid.... grow up
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by SkySpirit(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Don't worry kid, we ve seen ur type and we know how they usually end. Just know that pride goes before a fall.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Afroconnect: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Too many bad belle in this Naija...hate on your f-cking criminal politicians and leave this young man working hard alone.

Damn I wonder why pople hate so much,aint everyone arrogant and proud these days-this guy is fu-king rich and you rat race zombies are here venting out ur fustrations.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by coolpunk30(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin Can't u nairalanders see?! wiz-KID is still a KID...what do u expect? I'll comment beta wen he bcums wiz-ADULT
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by princebergz(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
virtual7:

miserable lad,run along

who me? hardly bozo
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by virtual7(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
princebergz:

who me? hardly bozo

yes you fagg.ot
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by crystaldale: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crystal dale is a Nigeria based company that is engaged in cutting edge innovations through various media platforms. Our services include branding, corporate promotions and entertainment..
we in need of strong, vibrant, sound minded, charismatic, composed, and well-spoken youths who are determined to break barriers and impact positively in the growth of the company through their innovative and communication skills....
interested applicants should send their cv’s, phone number and scanned passport photograph to
crystaldale2@outlook.com..

crystal dale team.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by darne(m): 4:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Star Boi, From Nothing To Many cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by fragileNEGRO(f): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2014
Kiddy baby......still patiently waiting for u to grow up......Dats day....lol.....I go naked bath
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by khodhed: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2014
On my #bed.reading dis article hahahahaha wisky grin
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Kingskid20(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Na him sabi
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Kellygold(f): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ghen Ghen

Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by rhames(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sometimes, arrogance is a birthright of ghetto boys gone rich. grin
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by princebergz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
virtual7:

yes you fagg.ot

*yawn* you trying to keep up... issorai, but a Nissan wnt race a Bugatti man...
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by virtual7(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
princebergz:

*yawn* you trying to keep up... issorai, but a Nissan wnt race a Bugatti man...

mundu,keeping up with who?
handsome goat
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by partho(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
virtual7:
then you must b a f.ooool.
my reason not being that you said you werent bothered but because you said you hustled to get money which means God is no more involved.its your hardwork abi? wisky?ur sweat abi? continue...

look back n yu l see no b only yu waka come.
wisky,ther s God oooo....
in effiting you do.
somebody shuld gimme handkerchief.
pls white one
owk
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 31, 2014
He speaks in the third person lolll. I think a little arrogance is healthy.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by kullozone(m): 7:42am On Oct 31, 2014
Alexyswiss:
I like this dude

Modified
and I wonder why 80% of his haters are guys

Not just you bros.
dude's doin his music and making money..nawa ohh!
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by princebergz(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2014
virtual7:

mundu,keeping up with who?
handsome goat

kardashians? Gee, my nigguh Robb!
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Enesi13: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
abeg, can anybody explain wot is wizkid? hope its not a nativ doctors protege or ward
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by virtual7(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
princebergz:

kardashians? Gee, my nigguh Robb!

village boy..
you wish.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by princebergz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
virtual7:

village boy..
you wish.

and the oaf missed the pun... That's expected, with an IQ that can't make a phone call...
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by virtual7(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
princebergz:

and the oaf missed the pun... That's expected, with an IQ that can't make a phone call...

i guess dats wat all ur teachers normally call you in class(oaf)
cos of d rate at which u use d word.
and tanx for proving to b a nini (IQ dat cant make phone call).
so stu.pid,lowlife mo.ron
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by princebergz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
virtual7:

i guess dats wat all ur teachers normally call you in class(oaf)
cos of d rate at which u use d word.
and tanx for proving to b a nini (IQ dat cant make phone call).
so stu.pid,lowlife mo.ron

so you finally learnt a new word, sweet! glad to be of help... Lemme guess wah u do?? you must be an applicant! frustrated pikin...
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by virtual7(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
princebergz:

so you finally learnt a new word, sweet! glad to be of help... Lemme guess wah u do?? you must be an applicant! frustrated pikin...

i knew it.
so even your teachers knew you as an oaf.
dilapidated buffoon.
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by Chinny5(f): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Stuupeeeed
Re: “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid by princebergz(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2014
virtual7:

i knew it.
so even your teachers knew you as an oaf.
dilapidated buffoon.

haven't seen "buffoon" in a while... care for breakfast?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Hot In Black Outfit (Pictures) / Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / Kemi Olunloyo Rearrested (See Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.