Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483999 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Plaitex(f): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
patiently waiting for monday. Love the suspence in this
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Kaymania(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
SPACE_B0OKED
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by seunviju(f): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lovely
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by TrishaP(f): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Kaymania:

SPACE_B0OKED
Booked for what?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Kaymania(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2014
TrishaP:

Booked for what?
You will know when the time comes..
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by papindinho(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2014
Repogirl's at it again... Nobody does it better.

Go repping repo!

Always following
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Hameenat94(f): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
mehn @brk go berekete 4 dis story. U rock gal
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Aipete2(f): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Please come n update
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Eneze1(f): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Yeaaayyy Repogirl is back. drags my carpet to the front row
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by AudreyTimms(f): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bluestarry:
gud day .Audrey wen will u start a new story? Cnt wait o .
Diz story is interesting repogirl cme update na
Soon dear
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Eleven years ago

It had been over a week now since the episode with Uduak and Ezinne kind of regretted her outburst, most especially at Mofe. It had been fueled by anger at her friend. When she'd thought about it, she'd realised she was the a'ss, he'd done her another favour getting her out of there.

Now the question was, did she have to apologise? She'd seen him a few times around the compound doing something but had ignored him as she usual did. Presently, he was right under her room window, mowing the grass. She wondered if there wasn't any job he didn't do?

He performed all the odd jobs around the estate, there was hardly anything he couldn't do. Electricals, plumbing, even minor capentry jobs. Was he so broke that he needed any job he could get? She kind of liked his resilience, he was a real hardworker.

The mower was quite noisy and disturbing, she was trying to work on her project here and it was distracting. She had to tell him to stop, the chapter she was working on had to be submitted the next day, he could come back and complete the mowing some other time. Walking up to the window, she opened it, hesitating, he was shirtless, dark, lean ripped muscles gleamed with sweat under the sun, broad shoulders and back led down to a narrow waist,a flat stomach with wash board abs while his stone washed jean hung carelessly low on his hip. Ezinne found herself unpolitely staring at the exposed top of his firmly rounded butt cheeks.

He turned right then, looking up and catching her red handed in her perusal of his private properties. He straightened up, frowning at her questioningly.

Ezinne turned beet but instantly tried covering her shame up quickly, annoyed at herself for getting carried away like that, she yelled " Could you turn that thing off? The noise is disturbing and I'm trying to work here." She was trying to get her voice above the noisy contraption but it came out a bit more irritated than she'd intended.

His lips moved muttering something as he turned it off, then began walking off pulling the machine along.

"What did you say?" She asked knowing she should let it go but just couldn't.
He stopped and looked up at her, smirking, he replied "I said 'yes, your majesty',"

"And what is that supposed to mean?" She asked folding her arms.

He shrugged "whatever her majesty wants, her majesty gets, I guess!"

Ezinne forced herself not to be distracted again by gleaming muscles which were beginning to give crazy images in her head, like how it would feel to run her hands over them. She shook herself mentally, he was good looking and that was probably why he had such an attitude which she didn't fail in letting him know "You are arrogant, Mofe! Arrogant, conceited and full of yourself!" She spat, sliding her window shut.
--------------------------------------------------
Mofe was just about done washing the cars in the General's house. That was his last job for the day, he would get home, make a quick dinner and get on with the program he was building for his final project.
It was getting quite dark, so he hurriedly concluded the drying up of 'the ice princess's' car, that was the name he'd coined for her and it was well fitting.
Squeezing the towel dry he recalled their brief episode that afternoon where she'd called him arrogant and all what not and shook his head as he couldn't help the smile that came of its own will.

He couldn't seem to ever please her, could he? He'd done as she'd wanted and that she'd called him arrogant.
Okay, maybe he shouldn't have mocked her by calling her ' your majesty' but he hadn't been able to help himself and....why had she been staring at him in that weird way? Did he get on her nerves so much that she was plotting to do him harm, why else had she been looking at him so intensely?

"Hi"

He turned and there she was, Ezinne, looking all pretty and breathtaking, he forced himself to take his eyes off her and get back to the job at hand. She had a polythene bag in hand and he wondered if she wanted to send him on an errand also? He might run errands for her father, but he sure as hell hadn't become her errand boy also.

"Yeah?" He asked curtly.

" I brought this for you," she said handing him the nylon "seeing as you've been working all afternoon, I guess you're tired, so .... I brought you some food."

He raised a brow, hmmmm, was this a peace offering or was it how she planned to do him harm, she must have put something in the food, probably a laxative so he wouldn't leave the toilet for the next few days, he thought wryly.

"I'm sorry for the things I said this afternoon... And the other day, I was just stressed, I guess."

Still not sparing her a glance he said "You can drop it over there." He pointed to a corner where he had his laptop bag.

"So ....you are not even going to look at me, really polite, dude!" She said sarcastic as she went to drop it where he'd asked her.

"Just minding my business ma'am, doing my paid duties and butting out of yours!" He murmured, making sure she heard him.

"You're just not going to let it go, are you? I have apologised for crying out loud, what more do you want?"

"I don't want anything, I've heard your apology, can I help you with anything else?"

She shook her head "honestly, I don't even know why I bothered." She was about walking off when he turned on her.

"You expect me to get down on all fours and worship you because you apologised or what?" He asked, his eyes holding hers. She was so beautiful, he wanted nothing more than to kiss her peach hued lips.

"No, I expect just a simple acknowledgment that we're good now. I didn't have to apologise but I did, your only job was to accept it but you won't because of some ego you have, of which I'm not even sure where it's coming from" she threw her hands in the air, frustrated.

"There you go again, I'm not meant to have an ego right? Cos I'm not rich or anything?" He asked snidely.

"That's not what I implied." She was exasperated now.

"Please!" He scoffed"Well, I didn't ask for an apology, so you can take your little peace offering along with you now."

She shook her head, and for the first time, he saw some sort of emotion flash across her features, she was hurt, hurt by his words, hurt by his attitude "Feed it to the dogs if you like, I'm so done here. You are just so, unreasonable."
She said marching off.

Mofe watched those long creamy legs exposed under her short shorts as she hurried off, now he'd truly acted like an arrogant a'ss.

He'd botched up her first meaningful attempt at conversation, why? He had a nasty feeling it was inferiority related. He didn't want her pity, didn't need her help, her food or anything. He wanted her, not anything else from her and it sort of annoyed him that he couldn't ever measure up to her standards.

5 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Present Day

Mofe was back in his hotel suite, taking a shower after a long talk with his cousin, the multiple jets in the stall were working at full speed but still wasn’t enough to take away the tension he felt, tension laced with a growing anger. Anger at the thought that he could have fathered a child ten years back and was none the aware of it.

He’d gotten over the shock from his findings of that afternoon,and had been mulling over the event. His talk with Eric had helped somewhat, it had helped him think deeply about it all and he had now come to some sort of conclusion on what he had to do.

Initially, he’d planned on not seeing Ezinne anymore but he couldn’t leave now, not when he was almost certain the little girl was his. The realization was still knee weakening, that he had a child all these years and had not known about it. The more he thought about it, the more aggravated he became.

If and when he confirmed from Ezinne that the girl was his, she was going to feel the full brunt of his wrath. They’d had a huge fight all those years ago but keeping the knowledge of his child away from him, that was just another level of callousness and she would pay for her actions, dearly.

Turning off the water, he grabbed a towel and began drying off when he heard the video call alert buzzing on his PC.

Tying the towel about his waist loosely he stepped out, wondering for an instant who it could be since he’d left strict messages with his assistant, that he was not to be disturbed by anything short of the world coming to an end on this trip. He was confident in his Vice president acting for him, handling and making decisions on his behalf so he was sure the call wouldn’t be work related.

“Sh’it!” He exclaimed, suddenly recalling he’d not called or left a message for Eve all day. Muttering a slight curse, he rushed to the PC and truly, it was her. Since he’d been back for a week now, he’d called every day at 3.pm, which was 7.00 am her time but today it had escaped his mind. It had been about the time he’d left Ezinne’s place, when he’d been so shaken.

“Hi Evie.” He answered the call.

Her concerned face came up on the screen, she was in her office, at work.

He felt really bad forgetting to call her like he had. She worried easily “Babe, you ok? Been calling for the past thirty minutes….” She started then paused, seeing him shirtless with tiny droplets of water on his skin, she pieced it together. “Oh….guess you were in the shower, you didn’t call all morning…did something happen?”

“Yeah … I,” he started, feeling like such an a’ss “ummm, something came up and I got carried away, I’m so..sorry?”

“Babe! You never ever forget to call. What came up? A work thing?” A frown marring her lovely features. Her auburn hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail giving her a severe look, her work hair according to her. She said it made her look and feel fierce. He preferred it down and flowing, framing her face and making her even more pretty.

“Errr… Yeah, but its kinda resolved now…I’m really sorry for not calling babe, I know how you worry,”

“It’s just…. I thought you were in trouble, like you got mugged or something.” She smiled as he laughed at her hyperactive imagination. Trust Eve to conjure up the worst case scenario.

“Its not funny babe, you know you have to be careful, being in that place, its been a while you’ve been there.”She admonished.

“Eve, I’m very fine, it’s my country, my place, remember? I know how to move around besides I have a personal bodyguard, you should see him, he’d give Cena a run for his money.”

Eve grunted, “one guy security detail? Babe, in that place you should have at least three marine trained guards with you all the time.”

He smiled, goodness only knew what she’d read in the papers “Evie, it’s not as bad as you think, you should come see it sometime instead of believing what you read in the papers,”

She raised a brow questioningly, pointing a finger at him and giving a mega watt smile instantly brightening her features. “Are you inviting me over? You know for you, I wouldn’t mind going into the lion’s den … Whenever you want me over, just say the word and like you did, I’ll dump all my work on the associates and hop on the next available flight.”

Mofe threw back his head in laughter, she was so funny but also dead serious, his ride or die chick, she would be there in a heartbeat if he asked but he didn’t need her here now, not when he had so much to sort out.

“I know babe, it’s one of the reasons I’m crazy about you.” He said honestly.

“Awww babe, you know I love you too, so much” she glanced at her wristwatch then, the diamond encrusted cartier one he’d given he last christmas “I’ve run out of time MJ, lunch break is almost over and I’ve got quite a number of depositions I need to go through. Have you gotten anymore information on finding her?”

He hesitated for a second, not quite expecting the sudden question “I …er, no leads still, Eve…. Still working on it.”

She sighed “right babe, I miss you so….much, ”

He nodded, understanding “I miss you too, Eve.”

“Wish I was there with you, you look so yummy shirtless like that. It’s so lonely here,” she pouted her lips like a kid making him chuckle

“It’s just for a while, I’ll make it up to you somehow, I promise.”

She smiled “I will hold you to that promise, babe. You owe me hugely.”

“I do settle my debts, don’t I?”

“You do, still… I miss you a lot, how long do you think it will be till you can find her.”

“I’m not sure, Eve,” he didn’t like this line of questioning because he hated lying to her but at the moment, he didn’t know what to tell her. How could he break the news that he suspected he had a ten year old kid.

“And when you find out, what then happens?”

“Geez, could you quit cross examining me, Eve?” He asked frustrated, needing to get off this unpleasant chat they were having, he didn’t want to bury himself in more lies just to protect her.

“MJ, I’m not….I just want to know what’s going on since you won’t ever tell me if I do not ask…”

“I don’t tell you because I’m trying to protect you.”

She gasped “I don’t need protection, I need to know what’s happening, I can handle it.”

He shook his head “You worry too much, Eve and I don’t want to give you any reason at all to worry.” He said quietly holding her blue eyes steady. She was upset now and he felt bad all over again.

“MJ, I can handle whatever, I know I’ve got porcelain skin but I’m no china doll, okay? I won’t break, just….please don’t loop me out. You just have to trust me Mofe,”

He sighed, she only called his name in dire circumstances, it still sounded funny hearing her pronounce it but he wasn’t in the mood to laugh. He was tempted, really tempted to spill but held back on it.

“Babe, MJ, ” she continued. “Is there anything you want me to know?”

She was very perceptive and even now, he was sure she could tell he was keeping things away from her, she called the feeling, her lawyer instincts.

He wouldn’t tell her anything yet, he couldn’t, not until he was truly sure what he was going to say.

A ragged sigh escaped him ” Evie, there’s nothing to say at the moment.” He was looking up at her and for a moment, thought he saw disappointment cross her eyes.

“Alright then, babe. I’ve got to get to work.”

She was trying to hide it but she was upset with him, he knew her quite well. She kept her eyes averted from him, probably because she didn’t want him seeing any emotion she was going through, he felt like an even greater a’ss now for upsetting her this way.

“Evie…Baby,” he called her gently and she looked up “I love, you. You know that right? Whatever happens, you are the one I love, okay?”

She sighed, finally looking up at him

“I’ll try to keep that in mind.” She replied quietly.

“Do.” He urged.

“MJ, I have to go now, work beckons.” She said trying a light smile which didn’t quite reach her eyes.

He wished he could assure her some more, he wished he could tell her everything, he just wanted to ease her mind. Knowing Eve and her extreme thought processes, she was probably thinking he was getting back together with Ezinne but that could never happen! Not in a gazillion light years to come, not even if they still had that weird electric pull of years back.

His heart was with Eve now and nothing would change that.

All he could do for now, was watch as she went offline knowing she needed the truth and that was the only reassurance she needed but he couldn’t do that yet. Not until he got some answers from the horse’s mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Amiablejudy, thanks much girl

babysmart, thanks, baby is doing great.

right guys, till Wednesday ( hopefully) grin....

and Una comment o, so I will know how d story is doing, its too bad I don't have time to reply but I see the comments and they keep me going, thanks guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by fhunn: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
repogirl:
Amiablejudy, thanks much girl

babysmart, thanks, baby is doing great.

right guys, till Wednesday ( hopefully) grin....

and Una comment o, so I will know how d story is doing, its too bad I don't have time to reply but I see the comments and they keep me going, thanks guys.

Pls!!! Don't hurt eve oh even though she was mankind's downfall
Like to see mofe and eve tie the knots and ezinne(+ daughter) having tremendous financial backup from mofe, plleeassse
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Kaymania(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Chop and clean mouth.

Kingphilip, thanks
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kaymania:
Chop and clean mouth.

Kingphilip, thanks
chop and clean mouth abi? Shebi we will see this Saturday, till then! grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
fhunn:

Like to see mofe and eve tie the knots and ezinne(+ daughter) having tremendous financial backup from mofe, plleeassse
hmmmmm
.......thinking......
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by fhunn: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by TrishaP(f): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Still following as always
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by noble4d(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
noble is here smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
noble4d:
noble is here smiley
hi noble
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by noble4d(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
repogirl:
hi noble

Yea nice story sis smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
noble4d:

Yea nice story sis smiley
so me am now sis, not dear?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by D9ty7(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
I had to cancel all official appointment just to read this wonderful update. I yaff read finish.
Lemme go and beg the boss at the top floor. I pray I don't loose my job and even if I do, Mofe will gladly employ me. lol
Weldone Repogirl.

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by IzyLuv(f): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Well done...

Its going to be a long and emotional ride....

Repogirl, i think u should come up with a frequency and let us know.... maybe u post Once/twice a week...

So that the pages wont be filled with "pls come and post now" , while we are waiting for you.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
IzyLuv:
Well done....
thanks zinny grin, I said it earlier, on Friday that I will post Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Btw isn't it funny that izy in false pretenses broke Ise"s heart and hear you are again as Ezinne breaking Mofe's heart, lol.

D97ty, abeg quit that job fast, Mofe's company has got a better package for employees.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bibie01(f): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
fhunn:

Yes o, please don't hurt Eve. Mofe shud not get back with Ezinne.

Btw, nice story repogirl.. This is ur ist story am reading n I love it.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
bibie01:

Yes o, please don't hurt Eve. Mofe shud not get back with Ezinne.

Btw, nice story repogirl.. This is ur ist story am reading n I love it.
thanks bibie01, then you should read false pretenses, what you waiting for?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Eneze1(f): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Repogirl this is actually a story I won't like to miss the updates, this is good. Abeg I take God beg you help me to tell those children to reduce their wahala small, make they no give our one and only repogirl too much stress
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Eneze1:
Repogirl this is actually a story I won't like to miss the updates, this is good. Abeg I take God beg you help me to tell those children to reduce their wahala small, make they no give our one and only repogirl too much stress
lol, abi o, good to have you here again Eneze1, been a while.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Charmin1(f): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
I wouldn't want to miss this. Repogirl you are good. Following.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Charmin1:
I wouldn't want to miss this. Repogirl you are good. Following.
thanks charmin1, u're welcome on board.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.