Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483651 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
dancing...shoki ah shoki,am lost for words,but d truth is u never fail 2 make me smile,and for this ur joy shall knw no bound.merry christmas n a fabulously,fantastic new year in advance...i no knw ur address i for like send u christmas chicken.(na ma neighbour own sha bt d fowl too dey disturb)i love u repo.(sisterly love o,b4 awon omo aye go dey read meaning. ;Ddancing...shoki ah shoki,am lost for words,but d truth is u never fail 2 make me smile,and for this ur joy shall knw no bound.merry christmas n a fabulously,fantastic new year in advance...i no knw ur address i for like send u christmas chicken.(na ma neighbour own sha bt d fowl too dey disturb)i love u repo.(sisterly love o,b4 awon omo aye go dey read meaning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by emilygold(f): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mofe shouldn't punish zinnie any longer. He's more at fault for what is happening between them now because of him leaving. He left because he had a deal with zinnie's dad. Assuming he never left zinnie wouldn't have married Ebuka. He have hurt her more already. He shouldn't take Azora away from her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 4:27am On Dec 25, 2015
emilygold:
Mofe shouldn't punish zinnie any longer. He's more at fault for what is happening between them now because of him leaving. He left because he had a deal with zinnie's dad. Assuming he never left zinnie wouldn't have married Ebuka. He have hurt her more already. He shouldn't take Azora away from her.
I appreciate your insight, I will definitely use it in one of the coming chapters. Thankyou.

Harbigail:
dancing...shoki ah shoki,am lost for words,but d truth is u never fail 2 make me smile,and for this ur joy shall knw no bound.merry christmas n a fabulously,fantastic new year in advance...i no knw ur address i for like send u christmas chicken.(na ma neighbour own sha bt d fowl too dey disturb)i love u repo.(sisterly love o,b4 awon omo aye go dey read meaning. grin.
Lmao! Thanks very much dear, I appreciate your effort (@ your neighbour's chicken). I can almost feel the love. cheesy

luchechi:
Thank you sooooo much Aunty Repo.....i joined Nairaland cus of u. God bless u. Happy christmas nd a Merry New year. God bless ur home.
awww, you are very welcome dear, thanks for the wishes, I appreciate.

Temitopehleb:
Wow! Eve shud just Bleep outta here. We just want Ezinne and Mofe back like Oleng and Eric in Unfulfilled promises. Thanks ma'am for this.
You are very welcome. smiley

Kirl:
Great work Repo, many blessings
thanks, wish you same. smiley

Mario1983:
Wow Aunty Peju you just made my day, I feel for mofe and I hope he gets his heart desire ezinne as for Ekene love is not about losing or winning. It is just a few moments in time. Merry Xmas
merry xmas to you too, thanks much.

Donkaz:
I can't say much cos am not a writer like you repogirl but I would just give you a piece of my mind.
May God bless and increase your knowledge even as we enter this new year.
Thanks for this wonderful piece.
Happy christmas and new year in advance.
Amen, thanks for the wishes. smiley

Yudeeaikay:
Wow! Beautiful piece....please keep it up...Aunty Peju...meanwhile...Eva., please stay out of this...it's Mofe n Ezinne forever and for always
thank you. cheesy

Hadeehart101:
This is actually worth the wait. Please can you just add a recap of the last chapter at the beginning of every chapter 'cause of the long time interval between the updates. someone like me has forgotten the last scene sef. merry christmas in advance ma'am
okay, what I will do is, I will put the link to the last post at the beginning of the new chapter so that one can read and refresh one's memory. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ugoblaze1(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2015
wow just wow
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Mutaino7(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2015
repogirl:
long throat, more is on the way.
that my name and i no intend to change am any time soon

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Zeedarh(f): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lawd!!! Repogirl, words cant describe how you make me feel with this novel. You're amazingly talented. Happy new year in advance to you and your family - especially the three Amadi juniors grin

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by khemmy20(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
Auntie Repo this is a nice write up I must confess. But Mofe and Zinnie should go back to fulfill their promise and Eve should stay out of this! Na beg a dey beg. Wishing u and all NLs a happy and prosperous new year ahead. Our year of blessings, upliftment, mercy, love and more pls don't keep us waiting for too long kiss

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mercydaniel: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2015
Repo Repo. Gbosa for you, please don't keep us waiting nice one

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kayemdy: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Repospecial keep doing what know how to do best aside cooking ; ;DD

I so much enjoy this story

Ezinne n mofe must come together ooo

Ride on

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nancydearie(f): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Nice update repogirl,may God continue to bless and give u more wisdom. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ayorinbolableszy(f): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nancydearie:
Nice update repogirl,may God continue to bless and give u more wisdom. Keep it up!
more update nd hapy new year repogirl

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Amenaghwon: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Great repo, anticipating the next update. Happy new year, it will be a year in which all our expectations would be brought to fruition.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by saintTim(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Finally im here, thanks anty Peju u are certainly the best cook on nairaland, it tastes good .

Off to look for okada I need to reach there sharply

I enjoyed ur meal Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by vonn(f): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Happy new year aunty Repo..... Been silently enjoying this story for a while now.
I just wish you wouldn't stop updating at all.
When should we expect the 1st new year update?

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by onosj(f): 2:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Repogirl. Congratulation on ur award, more are still coming on d way.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Zeedarh:
Lawd!!! Repogirl, words cant describe how you make me feel with this novel. You're amazingly talented. Happy new year in advance to you and your family - especially the three Amadi juniors grin
thanks much dearie, I wish you an awesome new year also.

khemmy20:
Auntie Repo this is a nice write up I must confess. But Mofe and Zinnie should go back to fulfill their promise and Eve should stay out of this! Na beg a dey beg. Wishing u and all NLs a happy and prosperous new year ahead. Our year of blessings, upliftment, mercy, love and more pls don't keep us waiting for too long kiss
Amen ooo, thanks much,I wish you same also.
mercydaniel:
Repo Repo. Gbosa for you, please don't keep us waiting nice one
thanks, I would have said I would try not to keep you waiting but I can't make any promises as I always keep you waiting. But you know when I finally post, it will be worth it.

kayemdy:
Repospecial keep doing what know how to do best aside cooking ; ;DD
I so much enjoy this story
Ezinne n mofe must come together ooo
Ride on
cheesy, thanks kayemdy, I appreciate it.

Nancydearie:
Amen and thanks very much.

ayorinbolableszy:
more update nd hapy new year repogirl
a very happy new year to you to, as for update, no comment on that yet.

Amenaghwon:
Great repo, anticipating the next update. Happy new year, it will be a year in which all our expectations would be brought to fruition.
amen dear, thank you.

saintTim:
Finally im here, thanks anty Peju u are certainly the best cook on nairaland, it tastes good .
Off to look for okada I need to reach there sharply
I enjoyed ur meal Thanks again
lol, hmmm okada? Is this who I think this is?

vonn:
Happy new year aunty Repo..... Been silently enjoying this story for a while now.
I just wish you wouldn't stop updating at all.
When should we expect the 1st new year update?
lol Vonn, you are putting me on the spot ooo, you know I don't give definite dates nah...it will be ready when my creative juices flow. Pls bear with me. Thanks much.
onosj:
Repogirl. Congratulation on ur award, more are still coming on d way.
thanks much dear. Amen!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Mutaino7(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
repogirl:
thanks much dearie, I wish you an awesome new year also.

Amen ooo, thanks much,I wish you same also.thanks, I would have said I would try not to keep you waiting but I can't make any promises as I always keep you waiting. But you know when I finally post, it will be worth it.

cheesy, thanks kayemdy, I appreciate it.

Amen and thanks very much.

a very happy new year to you to, as for update, no comment on that yet.

amen dear, thank you.
Aunty repo you dey try avoid ehn!! No let this fasting pass weekend angry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin wink
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mutaino7:
Aunty repo you dey try avoid ehn!! No let this fasting pass weekend angry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin wink
lol, go find food from somewhere else chop oooo, because if na me you dey wait, hunger go kill you ooo! grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ayorinbolableszy(f): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
pls mofe nd ezinne must come back together,eva sud luk 4 her partner else where or she can even marry d guy dat mofe trust most in america na beg i dey beg o aunty repo

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin am still following

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by STANCO31(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
What an interesting story

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Sageez(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
aunty Repo please come and update, am running outta patience
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bummybummy(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Plz update
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by okorro1(f): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2016
please i don't know if its only me encountering this problem but I find I unable to view a lot chapters when I try to click my phones tells error loading page, started dis story recently and wld love to complete it but can't with this ... @repogirl thanks
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 2:23am On Jan 07, 2016
Lovely story, but this is what I don't like in Romance fictions, the conflicts. I find it difficult to make judgements, Question I am asking myself now
Should Mofe abandon eve and unite with Zinny and Azora or he should forget about Zinny and marry Eve and leave Azora with her mum.

Who will answer my question Nobody. #waiting for update I must see the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cool story, Following to the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by jupitre(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2016
Aunt repo...you are gud..may God in his throne bless u and gve u more wisdm to finish this story...good piece u have here

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Olabantu(m): 1:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Nt ere 2 insult because am nt a writer but aunty repogirl dis one whey u jst go since last year no update no b fair thing o..and pls d link 4 downloading false pretence pls share
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by oliidell(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
ayorinbolableszy:
pls mofe nd ezinne must come back together,eva sud luk 4 her partner else where or she can even marry d guy dat mofe trust most in america na beg i dey beg o aunty repo

Lmao.

Rick9:
Lovely story, but this is what I don't like in Romance fictions, the conflicts. I find it difficult to make judgements, Question I am asking myself now
Should Mofe abandon eve and unite with Zinny and Azora or he should forget about Zinny and marry Eve and leave Azora with her mum.
Who will answer my question Nobody. #waiting for update I must see the end.

Lol. That's for repogirl to decide. I'd rather he goes for Zinny- what they share is strong. I feel for Eve though.

More ink to ur pen Repo, have an amazing year.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
whao! finally...
I missed this, almost forgot who ezinne was grin but repo has a way of reminding... if I enter nollywood I will love to work with her.

PS present day mofe is a complete asshole.

I wouldn't pass the chance to ... for anything.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Izyyblaze(f): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmm...happy new yr madam repo..wen shuld we be expecting an update plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.