Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (484175 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Babham(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Waiting!Waiting!!Waiting!!!! Anti repo

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
ammy4id:
olapeju mi owan pls wen are you updating now, abi you want make we die for suspence
Babham:
Waiting!Waiting!!Waiting!!!! Anti repo
hmmm, I will only post when am ready na. you want me to post half done beans?

STANCO31:
I have been following your story but I have not been chanced to commend you on your story or should I say that I'm too lazy to commend you? Well anyways I still appreciate your write-up keep it up REPOGIRL.
Still waiting for the next chapter
Thanks dear.

Lordbinsmar:
Aunty Repo,you are a woman of substance,a woman of gedu and caterpillar,a woman of iroko and araba tree.you are Wonderful.cant stop loving your stories.cheesy:D8-)cheesy
Wow, all this for just me, I am humbled, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ammy4id: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2016
hi peju thank God my husband was der for me last night, i sight your story title betrayed by my body yesterday, wahoooo i was awesome. it make me wan do more and more you no now. tanks for making my day. pls update forever and always even if na half bean we go manage am biko.

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bellefidel(f): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
pls auntie repo I want to purchase your novelvon okada book but I don't know how pls help me
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by shakara121(f): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Aunty peju pls I need more am waiting
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 4:26am On Jan 28, 2016
bellefidel:
pls auntie repo I want to purchase your novelvon okada book but I don't know how pls help me
okay, its simple... You need to download the app first. It works on only android and BB10 devices. You can GOTO their homepage, Okadabooks.com and you will see the links to download from.

Next refill your account with either Etisalat recharge PIN, Credit card or PayPal. When you have installed the app,you will see where it can be refilled under you account.

After that, search for my book title or my name 'Peju' on the search box and you will see the books.

Alternatively, you can now purchase a pdf copy of the book directly. Just follow the link. http://nigerianwritershub.com/2016/01/03/false-pretenses/

Thanks.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 4:26am On Jan 28, 2016
shakara121:
Aunty peju pls I need more am waiting

working on it.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 4:28am On Jan 28, 2016
Hi guys, a few of you have been asking how to get my copy of False Pretenses as you're not able to use the Okadabooks app on your phones.

Ask no more, a solution is here, just follow the link below and all will be explained,thanks.

http://nigerianwritershub.com/2016/01/03/false-pretenses/
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bellefidel(f): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
repogirl:
okay, its simple... You need to download the app first. It works on only android and BB10 devices. You can GOTO their homepage, Okadabooks.com and you will see the links to download from.

Next refill your account with either Etisalat recharge PIN, Credit card or PayPal. When you have installed the app,you will see where it can be refilled under you account.

After that, search for my book title or my name 'Peju' on the search box and you will see the books.

Alternatively, you can now purchase a pdf copy of the book directly. Just follow the link. http://nigerianwritershub.com/2016/01/03/false-pretenses/

Thanks.
pls I want to buy finding happiness that one is bomb
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2016
bellefidel:
pls I want to buy finding happiness that one is bomb
Okay, pls follow this link http://nigerianwritershub.com/2016/01/08/finding-happiness/

Thanks
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ammy4id: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hungry for update ma

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by oliidell(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
ammy4id:
Hungry for update ma

Me too smiley

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by 9jaBloke: 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
oliidell:

Me too smiley

Me tree grin

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by cyberaddict: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Me fur sad

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by billynoni(m): 12:19am On Feb 01, 2016
Me five

4 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Finn081(f): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2016
Make I join you guyz.
Me six

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Asco9ty5(f): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2016
Me SEVEN

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bummybummy(f): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2016
make i add join me EIGHT

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Chubbiehills(f): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Lovely updates.. Make i no carry last..
Me nine!

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Deluxewize(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Me next
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by oppsyij: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
No vex ooooo##make I tentNo vex ooooo##make I tentNo vex ooooo##make I tent

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bellefidel(f): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
embarassedme eleventh embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by teekul2: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
me twelfth

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kayemdy: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thirteenth

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Me fourteenth

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Izyyblaze(f): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chai!! Peeps are not smiling o, but seriously aunty repogirl is been a while you updated this story last...I hv even forgotten most of the characters.
Plz try and create some time for us your readers..gracias
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Have you voted for your Story of the month? No?

Hurry now

https://www.nairaland.com/2906633/literature-sections-story-month-award#42540235
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Fahreedah: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Aunty peju,pls are u still posting this story or is there any other link to it,pls we having been waiting. Great works

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by teemyte: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Me fifteen
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nitescholar(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
See rapo girl if you go start sometin and u no fit finish am no start at all.......see as we dey beg you since make you come update and you no fit come do sometin makew we happy small for you..to be sincere i am already tirred of checking dis trend to know if miracle fit happen......#well shaaaa take my advice and do sometin before we sue you for over-suspense

6 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by lenmafon: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2016
please dont sue her, if u do, how will she write and post for us again? pls give her some more time cos when she post, u will know that it was worth the wait, i know repogirl, she never disappoints.

Nitescholar:
See rapo girl if you go start sometin and u no fit finish am no start at all.......see as we dey beg you since make you come update and you no fit come do sometin makew we happy small for you..to be sincere i am already tirred of checking dis trend to know if miracle fit happen......#well shaaaa take my advice and do sometin before we sue you for over-suspense

5 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Olabantu(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2016
lenmafon:
please dont sue her, if u do, how will she write and post for us again? pls give her some more time cos when she post, u will know that it was worth the wait, i know repogirl, she never disappoints.
lenmafon:
lenmafon:
....but the suspense 2much na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.