Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (484141 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by omonideomoniyi(f): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
pls update
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by onosj(f): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Repogirl pls oh!!! we dey beg cum update pls.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Deluxewize(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please Repogirl, you have to type something.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by boldndbeautiful(f): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wow repogirl u r d best, pls we need food oh, Aunty repo I lyk ur trend oh
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 27, 2016
hello! Aunty Repogirl, i'm a big fan of yours.. I've read almost all your stories here on NL... well, I have something for you cool I hope you'll like it cool
Its Just a piece of art. cool

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by XCoolSuff(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2016
Hi @Repo, That's Great Story yo' Gah here. I love Errvery pieces of it. Yo 're indeed a great writer.

'@'bout the delay; Take your time to do wah ever you like, Cux it's nah that easy coming-up with a story like this. even if you 're going to update annually, I'll stay glued.

1luv

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Affegott(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
You are good. Damn good.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by coolbreezy01: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Repogirl i was force to comment cuz of u kip it up *grabs a bottle of alomo and sugarcane* #winks

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by SPDAZZY(f): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Repogirl
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by jmkbond(f): 1:26am On Mar 05, 2016
Third page cry cry
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by LessFlawz(f): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Asco9ty5(f): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fingers crossed,waiting patiently,Nice one Maa'm.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kennybelle: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
her stories are always exceptional n worth waiting for. I respect u ma'am. pls dnt keep us waiting 4 too long. u're on of my best here. More wisdom to ur thinking faculty

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tuneryblue(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2016
I cant even rememba where d story stop again..... Almost more than a month ago , haba. Maka why.,.. abeg when u want to post, begin with ... "PREVIOUSLY ON FOREVER AND ALWAYS". ., just like in season movies..

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by HelenBee(f): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Someone should please mention me when aunty repogirl update o. Meanwhile you all can check letting go by Audrey Timms...the story is superb.

8 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Pls give me a mention too o. I regularly come to check if the story has begun.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
HelenBee:
Someone should please mention me when aunty repogirl update o. Meanwhile you all can check letting go by Audrey Timms...the story is superb.
AudreyTimms and Repogirl are the best when it comes to romance writing. You can never predict where their stories are heading to. In fact in their updates, you can read a sentence again and again and smile to yourself. They are genius.

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Calmdove(f): 1:27am On Mar 13, 2016
repo..........,.......
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by jjagz: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hey guys

I'd like you to check out my story and contribute constructive criticism to help better my art.

https://www.nairaland.com/2987196/bloodlines

Thanks
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mitchyy(f): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Still no update? Wow
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Anu94(f): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2016
Repogirl , you're playing with your craft . If you don't want to make the story free anymore, Say so and put the book on okadabooks. There is no need for you to stress yourself on this platform , don't start what you don't plan to finish . Put the finished product up for sale and we will buy it . I have bought every book of yours on okadabooks and I'm sure other people have to . So please think about it .Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nancydearie(f): 12:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Temitopehleb:
AudreyTimms and Repogirl are the best when it comes to romance writing. You can never predict where their stories are heading to. In fact in their updates, you can read a sentence again and again and smile to yourself. They are genius.
You forgot to mention prettyspicey,she is a prolific writer,although she has been offline for quite some time now but u guys can check her out on her site www.lifeandspices.com she has a lot of superb stories there and she is consistent with updates

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Bamilizy(f): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Dear mrs peju amadi, pls come and finish what u started o...:-|
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Deluxewize(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2016
I hope you drop all the remaining chapters once and for all whenever you are ready.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nancydearie(f): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2016
tuneryblue:
I cant even rememba where d story stop again..... Almost more than a month ago , haba. Maka why.,.. abeg when u want to post, begin with ... "PREVIOUSLY ON FOREVER AND ALWAYS". ., just like in season movies..
Its 3months not one month. She updated last before christmas. Repogirl,PLZ come and update,u are starving your fans. We have tried,three months without an update is not 3days . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have heard your complaints and decided that since I cannot keep up with updates as often as I would like, I have decided to lock this thread till further notice.

When I am able to complete the story, it will be reopened.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Obinnau(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
locked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hello World grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Hauneg(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
repogirl:
Hello World grin
Jesu!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hauneg:

Jesu!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Yup...something is coming..... cheesy
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Pearl05(f): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
For real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Jazmiynne: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
repogirl:
Yup...something is coming..... cheesy

We are here! wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.