Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! (2073 Views)

I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. / Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have a crush on Nl guy. He frequent sexuality section but follows lot of girl.
He's so cute and matured(with beared).
I checked his profile.
I'm scared to send him a pm because he looks like a player.
He once sent me a pm & he's following me but i ignored.

Confused. embarassed
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lol u two are just forming for urselvs..quit the childsplay nd tel him wat u want from him.
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by djeezy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
The person who started this trend, really did set a bad precedent. embarassed
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Tallesty1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
What type of fish are you

It is high time someone used you to prepare soup.

3 Likes

Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tallesty1:

undecided
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hian! He sent u a pm and u ignored? And now u dunno what to do? Honey you were being silly, well pm him back and start chatting. Get to know him before you decide if he's a player or not. Looks can be deceiving. A lot of guys tell me I look like a player. Am I a player? The gods will answer that. Good luck on your quest dear. smiley
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tallesty1:

. Hahaha. I'm cooking Afang soup tomorrow, would you be a dear and help me kill her? Of course you'd have the lion s share. smiley
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Exjoker(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
If you are alleging that he is player, then, I advice you should stay away from him
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Exjoker(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tallesty1:

Bro lend her to me this evening, i will repay tomorrow
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Tallesty1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Exjoker:
Bro lend her to me this evening, i will repay tomorrow
She is a guy
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
evegran:
Hian! He sent u a pm and u ignored? And now u dunno what to do? Honey you were being silly, well pm him back and start chatting. Get to know him before you decide if he's a player or not. Looks can be deceiving. A lot of guys tell me I look like a player. Am I a player? The gods will answer that. Good luck on your quest dear. smiley

Thanks dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Tallesty1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
evegran:
. Hahaha. I'm cooking Afang soup tomorrow, would you be a dear and help me kill her? Of course you'd have the lion s share. smiley
On the condition that you will gimme the gall-bladder, head and brain.
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tallesty1:

Lmao!
Op, what about the gay guy you were crushing on? Or have you crushed him to pieces and is now looking for a new prey?
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lmao!
Op, what about the gay guy you were crushing on? Or have you crushed him to pieces and is now looking for a new prey?

embarassed
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Exjoker(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
She is a guy
She is a guy indeed...I wasn't surprise at all
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Can u guys just take ur stupidity to another place?

Men and their drowsy brain. Gosh. sad
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by mizcalvina(f): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
And who is the guy you crushing on?
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
OP, you didn't make you intentions known.. Since I followed you and you refused to follow, I thought was pushing myself on you and that was why I drastically lost interest in you

You should just have PMed me rather than washing you linen in public

BTW, I have cleared my beards wink
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Bleshh: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
If you have nothing important to do with ur life... Give your kidney, liver, hair, heart, and lungs to sick people who need them badly
perverted Axxhole.
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Bleshh: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, you didn't make you intentions known.. Since I followed you and you refused to follow, I thought was pushing myself on you and that was why I drastically lost interest in you

Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Houseofglam7(f): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
He should be Mr Marlin,or herring, or maybe tuna.
Abeg make una carry una crushing enter ocean.

This is NairaLAND tongue
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
tosyne2much:

Keep wishing. His moniker starts from M
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
MrsStockfish:
Can u guys just take ur stupidity to another place?

Men and their drowsy brain. Gosh. sad

Did you take permission before you used that lady's pictures as your profile picture.
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Bleshh: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
teeo:

Did you take permission before you used that lady's pictures as your profile picture.
hahaha.. U no c her signature ni Hahahahahah.. What a waste of sperm
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by valmunich(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Why do I think it's a guy behind this moniker
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
teeo:

Because your sister, gf and average gals u see on ur street are flat doesn't mean i'll be flat too. Ciao.
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Liamm(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
evegran:
and you believed her. SMH
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by 100Cents: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
MrsStockfish:
I have a crush on Nl guy. He frequent sexuality section but follows lot of girl.
He's so cute and matured(with beared).
I checked his profile.
I'm scared to send him a pm because he looks like a player.
He once sent me a pm & he's following me but i ignored.

Confused. embarassed

Your type of stockfish no dey carry flesh.

Sorry, he won't notice you. Since you are crayfish..
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by 100Cents: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol u two are just forming for urselvs..quit the childsplay nd tel him wat u want from him.

Straight to the point.

That's why I like some girls.

Nairaland is working ! Haha..
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
No be this same OP dey crush on gay guy? Na wa o undecided
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Bleshh: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
MrsStockfish:

You mean ur father is a wasted sperm
na f.uck go kill u... No b u open thread say ya mama buy sex machine for u... See d level of ya mamas IQ. YOU ARE CURSED

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Jeopardized My Chance. / What Is Ur Addiction? / S*x Isn’t The Only Form Of Infidelity In Relationships These Days…see How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.