Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,821 members, 7,956,091 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! (2118 Views)

I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. / Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by 100Cents: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
MrsStockfish:

My life my Business.

Fool

You have messed up your life such that it's no man's business.
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Liamm(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Busted.

Mrsstockfish is alleluia. She deactivated her alleluia account recently.
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Liamm:
Busted.

Mrsstockfish is alleluia. She deactivated her alleluia account recently.

Alleluia ko. Praise Ni
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Liamm(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
MrsStockfish:

Alleluia ko. Praise Ni
you can say whatever you want. There's no need denying the fact that you're alleluya.

Alleluia creates meaningless threads to seek attention. She would resort to insulting parents afterwards. She deactivated alleluia (for reasons best known to her) and created mrsstockfish immediately. Expect her to take down this handle soon.
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Liamm:
and you believed her. SMH
. Lol why not?
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Trademarks of a serial fornicator
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
On the condition that you will gimme the gall-bladder, head and brain.
. Sure smiley
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
100Cents:

Straight to the point.

That's why I like some girls.

Nairaland is working ! Haha..
u referin to me?
Re: Confused! I Have A Crush On A Nairalander! by mizcalvina(f): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
MrsStockfish:

Keep wishing. His moniker starts from M
dont tell me its money soldier

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling / Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) / V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.