Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola (52587 Views)

PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh / PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result / Babangida Linked To Abacha's Assassination And Abiola's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by onatisi(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2014
akymme:

Pls always choose your comments before posting, GEJ's tenure maximum is 2019,you are saying GEJ till u go to heaven, don't limit ur stay on earth, I know u will say I don't understand english, but if u can infere and deduce, u will know what I mean
bros , many posters here on nl make comments they don't know its implication and I have come to the conclusion that majority of them are secondary school students who just wants to catch some fun by making funny comments. You have said it all.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Mogidi: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2014
eunisam:
inasmuch as i support GEJ,i also advocate for a level play ground for everybody.
PDP hierarchy were only preventing the man from losing money. PDP is not a party where you choose aspirants in secret bedrooms like Tinubu. The party stands better chance of winning the election with a sitting president, why the distraction, Balewa is acting like a mole for the opposition.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Kola86(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Safarigurl:
Too bad. I've heard Balewa speak and he strikes me as an intelligent and articulate fellow.

A much better candidate than GEJ IMO, but the politics doesn't favor him
I know him well,D man is a very good and intelligent man
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by anukulapo: 6:46am On Oct 29, 2014
bigtt76:
Na only one form PDP print? grin Abi den never hear PSquare + Akon colabo 'Chop My Money' ...before?

The ink for their democratic printer finish ni and na only one form dem don print before the thing pack up.

More over GEJ don pay for the form since 1999...him don even pick PEJ as him running mate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Hero10001: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Safarigurl:
Too bad. I've heard Balewa speak and he strikes me as an intelligent and articulate fellow.

Politics favor the wrong people always.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Rexyl(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2014
pls how do we keep politics at the back in order to move forward? Too much burden rather than good of politics hanging on the necks of young and old. And it seems there is no hope in doing any other things.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by juman(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2014
pdp should rather field another person as their presidential candidate than this our beloved goodluck jonathan that has failed woefully as president for more than four years.

Change has come.

All power belongs to our God, The Creator.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by jdilight(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Safarigurl:

Don't be cowed by oratory, the best orators are not always the best leaders.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Akpan107(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2014
bunmioguns:
what do you expect

after Mr President don fill their pockets with cool cash

say no to this good for nothing party called Poverty Development Party (PDP) come 2015

enough is enough

GEJ till 2019. He is the only symbol of unity for now. Anything less than GEJ in 2015 only means the division of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by bunmioguns(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2014
Akpan107:
GEJ till 2019. He is the only symbol of unity for now. Anything less than GEJ in 2015 only means the division of Nigeria.

I laugh at your foolishness

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by bakila: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2014
Danja:
jonathan candidature is illegal. Ask boni haruna for more clarification
Hmmm, and Nyako, Sylva, Idris, Imoke et al. Alas nobody wants to discuss that. Goodluck is also not relying on Luck in this cases. Smart PDP they do not want to create plaintiff for that all important clarification of the constitutionality of his candidature.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by simmieyoung(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Nigerians we are so allergic to change,we have been making the same mistake for d past 12years nw,another four years of intense corruption.general obj's tenure is far better than this rubbish we have engaged ourselves..atleast then we didn't buy fuel for 97 naira and he took us out of the bondage of debts nw that's what this no shoe man is taking us to...time for change....

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by sammoR: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
if he is really that sure of getting the votes of Nigerians, why not leave the race open? Thats what real men do. This consensus candidate thingy is a soo chicken hearted thing to do. If u are that confident in the legacy you are building bringing u back, why close out everyone? Smells of a total lack of self confidence. Of course these last 6 years, we can count more failures than successes. Even in the successes, the sheer amounts spent to achieve anything reeks of a lack of sense n purpose. He has reason 2b scared. If GEJ wins, he has 4years 2redeem his name but that is not even possible. All over the world, where u find such levels of impunity n corruption, no meaningful development takes place. Nigerians should stop hailing mediocre achievements. Imagine a Nigeria where since the discovery of oil, our leaders took time, planned and deliberately developed this country the way Singapore, UAE etc choose 2develop their Nations. Jonathan had 6years 2write his name in gold in the history of this nation. He choose 2do otherwise. There are no 2nd chances at making first impressions. Even if pdp choose him as their candidate, Nigerians, GEJ is not the man we need. He' s had 6years of failures, stupid insensitive broadcasts, a lack of tact and the only place he has shown 2know wat he is doing, is in tackling perceived opposition. Nigerians, Lets use our votes wisely
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Akpan107(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
bunmioguns:

I laugh at your foolishness

Yeah, it sound like a foolish talk, but is fact!
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
They should not waste their money because its obvious that pdp has made up their mind for Mr. President GEJ, GCFR. if they can't abide with that decision they can go to other party or use their village name in combination of Nigeria and form a party to guarantee them automatic ticket, at least their wives and in-laws will vote for them and possibly becomes the President of their village association come 2015, all are president. Lol
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by arindo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
The gods has spoken .............. grin
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Okute4ike(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
tongue[center][/center]GEJ till 20004eva.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Okute4ike(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Oboi use ur heAd ooh na my president u de discrb lik ds? C aboi no let mi !
sammoR:
if he is really that sure of getting the votes of Nigerians, why not leave the race open? Thats what real men do. This consensus candidate thingy is a soo chicken hearted thing to do. If u are that confident in the legacy you are building bringing u back, why close out everyone? Smells of a total lack of self confidence. Of course these last 6 years, we can count more failures than successes. Even in the successes, the sheer amounts spent to achieve anything reeks of a lack of sense n purpose. He has reason 2b scared. If GEJ wins, he has 4years 2redeem his name but that is not even possible. All over the world, where u find such levels of impunity n corruption, no meaningful development takes place. Nigerians should stop hailing mediocre achievements. Imagine a Nigeria where since the discovery of oil, our leaders took time, planned and deliberately developed this country the way Singapore, UAE etc choose 2develop their Nations. Jonathan had 6years 2write his name in gold in the history of this nation. He choose 2do otherwise. There are no 2nd chances at making first impressions. Even if pdp choose him as their candidate, Nigerians, GEJ is not the man we need. He' s had 6years of failures, stupid insensitive broadcasts, a lack of tact and the only place he has shown 2know wat he is doing, is in tackling perceived opposition. Nigerians, Lets use our votes wisely
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
nnachukz:
Brother, it is N27.5m not N24m even buhari had to borrow from bank to obtain the form, hoping to pay from our purse when he wins.
The PDP form is N22 million
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Oluwatosin678(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Alexgeneration:
To you
and LOL also stands for Lord of lords....so be positive dude
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by Orunto: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2014
WHAT A CIVILISED WAY TO DISCIPLINE ERRING MEMBERS!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by anukulapo: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2014
jdilight:

Don't be cowed by oratory, the best orators are not always the best leaders.

Na true. Though the truth is that there just a little that can be tendered above their oratory (which is used to communicate their intention).

To me, the big part of the problem is that we Nigerians are yet to get to the level where we pursue the good of the land (make e just better for me na im matter).

What we get is what we deserve. Padi padi, wayo wayo, arrangi...consensus candidate. I laugh in corruption tongues.

It's just clear that president GEJ is not sure to get 100% vote from the delegates. E no go funny if the incubent president is being unseated in primaries o.

GEJ cannot risk Nigeria is not ripe for that kind of politics. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by nayolight(m): 3:48am On Oct 31, 2014
fitzmayowa:
I guess they did that in a bid to save them money, effort and time...

GEJ is the incumbent and has declared his intentions, its only logical for PDP to rise or sink with him in 2015...

Those interested in picking up nomination form/s should wait till 2019, whether PDP wins or lose...Shikena
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by nayolight(m): 3:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Up Fe-de-Fe! gej all d way.
Re: PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola by AngelicaDivine(f): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
shocked it not easy to compete with the incumbent. They should wait till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions 10 Fire Fighter Trucks Worth N1.8 Billion (Photos) / Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.