Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Take On Mr/miss Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Take On Mr/miss Nairaland (494 Views)

Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / I Have A Crush On Mr Cork (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Take On Mr/miss Nairaland by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Since my advent on nairaland, this contest has run consistently with its glitz,glamour and razzmatazz but not without it deficiencies. Organising competition like this most time can prove challenging but the excitement, contentment is usually indescribable. It unites and bring euphoria in the minds of the competitors, campaigners, moderators, fans and reading public as well.

Though the annual contest has run in a uniform form over the years, I wish to introduce another dimension to it which will not only give us a beauty queen but intelligent one as well. Our nairaland queen and king should be a good ambassador within their reign so we anticipate them to be a gentleman and lady of impeccable character and demeanour.

MY PROPOSAL:

1. Ladies that are interested and had indicted interest would be eligible to contest for votes from the populace. This exercise will streamline suitable candidate to a manageable number.

2. voting can continue till we attend a sizeable number of 5 contestants being the finalists.

3. A. Final round of voting among the 5 finalist will be calculated in percentage according to how the individually faired.
B. Essay on topical issue would be introduced immediately after voting and each of the finalists will be obliged to send in their entry. Organisers/judges at this stage will score each finalist and add up to their vote percentage accrued previously.
C. Organisers will also go through the profiles of the 5 finalists and read their last 20 posts on nairaland in the month of September before this competition and score them according to how qualitative their posts/ contributions are.

At the end, the organisers will tabulate all the scores/percentage and present to us the winner.

The idea of using a prominent member of the forum to win competitions in the way of campaigning should be discarded and this encompassing method encouraged.

Finally,romance veterans/trustees like Xynerise, idowuogbo, jaybee3, truckpushers and the bigs boys not mentioned should endeavour to spice this competition up by way of sponsoring/ contributions so that the competition can be more participatory, engaging and fun filled.

***don't mind my grammatical blunders, NPA refuse to pay my papa gratuity so I dropped begin tap wine ***
Re: My Take On Mr/miss Nairaland by pasqal09: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2014

(1)

The Meaning Of Love Please Read / "Just Friends" And What Ladies Must Understand. / Principle Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.