Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Should I Stop Spending On My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stop Spending On My Gf (2663 Views)

You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! / Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
I am a kinda guy that girls always find loving and interesting being with. In less than eight months, I have dated six girls. I don't take pride in it BUT I 've noticed one thing and this peculiar to the whole girls I've dated; they stick to me when I don't have money but the moment I start spending on them, they change negatively thereby leading to a break up. Pls I need advice on this cos it's getting me worried. Could it be that it's not my destiny to spend on any girl cos anyone I spend on, will just go away,,,pls I need advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Agybabe(f): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Please spend on me, I promise not to go away grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hewo.....bros abeg make we change body biko....
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Agybabe:
oshofreee.....
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by pasqal09: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Shouldn't that be a good thing?
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Princecalm(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Means you have been meeting the good ones if at all what you are saying is true.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Agybabe(f): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
oshofreee.....
my problem, your headache grin tongue
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Agybabe:

my problem, your headache grin tongue
lol so wat is this ur problem
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by DonaldGenes(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Agybabe:
Bros,
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Agybabe(f): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Bros,
Sis
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by achinaboy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
eminentme:
I am a kinda guy that girls always find loving and interesting being with. In less than eight months, I have dated six girls. I don't take pride in it BUT I 've noticed one thing and this peculiar to the whole girls I've dated; they stick to me when I don't have money but the moment I start spending on them, they change negatively thereby leading to a break up. Pls I need advice on this cos it's getting me worried. Could it be that it's not my destiny to spend on any girl cos anyone I spend on, will just go away,,,pls I need advice.
might not be the spending,maybe there is a thing or things that coincides with the spending,,just saying, just check ur life or character,,maybe u are annoying in some way that they could not endure despite the spending,,am not trying to insult u,but u got to check and find out whats up,,because there is a thing cool

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Geehan(f): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
I think there may be this character you may have that makes them feel irritated e.g may be after spending lil cash u begin to feel like u've spent ur life savings on them or u start behaving like u've been feeding them since childhood. Anyways if i were u, i will just try and get close to one of my ex, then i'll ask her the reason for her actions not with the intent of going back but to make me a better lover. If u stop spending on ur girlfriend then u'll look more like a stingy ass.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Ethereal0110(f): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
From experience i guess u have spotted the problem so fix it; stick 2 a new strategy; but have u thought mayb sumtin else is involved & not just the spending.
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2014
eminentme:
Maybe u spend very little on them... #200 card... Is that not an insult?
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 29, 2014
jboy73:
Maybe u spend very little on them... #200 card... Is that not an insult?
well I wouldn't know if getting an apartment worth 250k for her here in Lag is termed as spending 'little'
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Dont spend on them till you're sure they'll stay...
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Liability(m): 3:45am On Oct 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Dont spend on them till you're sure they'll stay...
nice
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2014
Agybabe:
Shap babe,come let me spend on u,but only if u......
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Agybabe(f): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2014
edozie04:
men with conditions sha...if I what?
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Agybabe:

men with conditions sha...if I what?
Sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
den stop spendin
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by GreenBobo: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
After spending... you become a journalist.... telling every one that you've spent all your life savings on her
You spend in a grudgingly detestable manner
Most girls are into the game cos of the 'spending'.... for them to run pass Terry G. after you begin spending means that you're not spending @ all! Nwanne, checkie ofunma! ina si-asi

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
GreenBobo:
After spending... you become a journalist.... telling every one that you've spent all your life savings on her
Most girls are into the game cos of the 'spending'.... for them to run pass Terry G. after you begin spending means that you're not spending @ all! Nwanne, checkie ofunma! ina si-asi
grin
GreenBobo:
your head no correct
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Confession14(f): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
edozie04:
Sent you a pm
edozie04:
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Confession14(f): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
edozie04:
Sent you a pm shocked
edozie04:
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by sunnyt1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
eminentme:

If no be lie u dey lie o abeg go any cele church or find ur way to Ikotun for TB Joshua church

If no be lie u dey lie o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Maybe...

You start spending on them out of FEAR and NEEDINESS.

If you start spending out of fear that she would leave. Gone she is.

You really have to not mind if she walks outta ya life the next minute. Enjoy your own company. Have options too.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
sunnyt1:

If no be lie u dey lie o abeg go any cele church or find ur way to Ikotun for TB Joshua church

If no be lie u dey lie o
i wonder why i would tell lies about my emotional life
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by tbaby534(f): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
eminentme:

See the way u are contradicting urself, bad home training, go and her ur mum, u need her more than Eva, and stop living like ur padophilic father
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
tbaby534:

See the way u are contradicting urself, bad home training, go and her ur mum, u need her more than Eva, and stop living like ur padophilic father
bastard and filthy slot. You will die in no time like your wretched father. Wretched bicthh
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by FLAWLES(f): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
THE WITCHES in ur village hv STARTED working,eheheeh if u want2 gt married who go spend 4gown?hehe it is nt ur Portion
Re: Should I Stop Spending On My Gf by BreezyRita(f): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Maybe you spend with an attitude.
You know, like you've given them heaven and earth and so you're omnipotent..........
Check it well. Do you act up cos you've spent on a lady? Or demand for absolute obedience? Not giving her a choice? Or having respect for her opinion?? I know some rich guys are like that.
So are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! / (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? / This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.