Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? (25332 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2015
grin grin grin

OK! I have been refreshing romance section for minutes now but can't find topics so let's discuss this.

Guys I want you to know that any lady you have been spending your hard earned money on but kept denying you sex, brother you have been magarized grin, she promised to visit you so that u guys can have fun but on her arrival, she is always holding a friendgrin

Listen its a plan job ladies do, that's their game and if you are a professional guy in the game you will understand my point (is not a must u accept my point sha)

conversation between your babe and her friend before visiting u grin

your babe:- please I don't want to stay long in his place ooo. so be disturbing me ASAP so he can let me go

her friend:- hmmm what if he asked me to excuse u guys?

your babe:- don't mind him, tell him you are scared to leave me alone. and alws remind me we are late already.

things Like that sha.

guys have u dealt with such Ladies before?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:48pm On May 10, 2015
Sharp babe!! kiss..she dun catch maga

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by donbenedict(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2015
Agarawu... Hian! And u came up wit dis?

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by donbenedict(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
lol its a choice to spend on a babe.. She never begged him for his money

12 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by jamex93(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2015
spend dole ne?

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:52pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
lol its a choice to spend on a babe.. She never begged him for his money
why did he chose to spend on her then?.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Jayjay0(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2015
call ur boys nd fu*k the shit out of her nd her friend

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Jayjay0(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2015
call ur boys nd fu*k the shit out of her nd her friend. *am out.. *let the bashing begin

3 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by donbenedict(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
why did he chose to spend on her then?.... cheesy
am not him. Like me, thr is this babe I like, mehn, she isn't even askn me for money, buh here I am spendn on her.. At a point, we are all magas

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 10, 2015
Broke guys be like......
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
en really?

see eh! I dealt with a lady who wants to take me for a fool then , she will alws hold her friend when coming to my place, she thought I am one of the guys she has been scammingundecided she did it the first time but I didn't get the logic so another visit, she hold another friend so I quickly call one of my friends I av already discuss the issue with to come and keep her friend company. blv me her game was bursted, her friend confessed to my friend that my babe told her she don't like me but wanna chop me.

20 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2015
oyin17:
Broke guys be like......
say that again undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
Agarawu... Hian! And u came up wit dis?
why not , it sounds crazy ?

or have u been magarized ?grin

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:03pm On May 10, 2015
agarawu23:
en really?

see eh! I dealt with a lady who wants to take me for a fool then , she will alws hold her friend when coming to my place, she thought I am one of the guys she has been scammingundecided she did it the first time but I didn't get the logic so another visit, she hold another friend so I quickly call one on my friends I av already discuss the issue with to come and keep her friend company. blv me her game was bursted, her friend confessed to my friend that my babe told her she don't like me but wanna chop me.
..you're smart..like you've been in this game since..

9 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 10, 2015
agarawu23:
say that again undecided grin

say what again?

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:07pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
am not him. Like me, thr is this babe I like, mehn, she isn't even askn me for money, buh here I am spendn on her.. At a point, we are all magas
hahhahAhaahahahhaha....so true..
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2015
You are very wrong man! ...
...Then she isn't really your babe!

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by donbenedict(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
hahhahAhaahahahhaha....so true..
lool, am prayin she says yes sha. grin..

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by donbenedict(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2015
agarawu23:
why not , it sounds crazy ?

or have u been magarized ?grin
agarawu lie say babe neva chop ur money

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 10, 2015
Thats a normal thing, I have stopped the visit of my side chick severally cos she will demand fastfoods from me before planning to come at same time come with her friends. Thats bullshit naw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
we?? No bro, you should talk about yourself not for us generally.

if you dey fall maga, it doesn't mean other guys will fall toogrin

3 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by tosyne2much(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2015
Hahahahaha

Naso many of dem dey do... Yeye girls everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:15pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
lool,prayin she says yes sha. grin..
what's she saying yes to?..buh you know you're no longer a maga...since your spending is based on the fact that you like her..
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2015
Dotwillis1:
You are very wrong man! ...

...Then she isn't really your babe!

that's what I am saying alws understand my topic before you comment.

if a baby loves you and the babe na matured babe, tell me why she will be visiting you at home with her friendundecided

if a babe is plain with you, she will alws come alone to visit you cos she is aware things might happen

your babe visit you with her friend and her friend stand with una like Mario, are u kidding me? that babe must be a teenager or u are just one of her MAGA

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by donbenedict(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
what's she saying yes to?..buh you know you're no longer a maga...since your spending is based on the fact that you like her..
urm yes to me askn her out.. Its jus dah sometimes transport money and feedin really might be takn a toll on her so I kinda like help her out on that..

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
agarawu lie say babe neva chop ur money
babe don chop my money I know go lie but MAGA zone? never!!! smart guys don't fall maga easily cool
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by demmy0325(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2015
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:22pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
urm yes to me askn her out.. Its jus dah sometimes transport money and feedin really might be takn a toll on her so I kinda like help her out on that..
..that's cool..it's good to be good..don't mind the guys above me

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by donbenedict(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2015
agarawu23:
babe don chop my money I know go lie but MAGA zone? never!!! smart guys don't fall maga easily cool
smh.. Wat do u think made d babe chop ur money?

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by donbenedict(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..that's cool..it's good to be good..don't mind the guys above me
lol who gvs a hoot abt wat they think... Buh dr is a problem somewhr, its more like an office luv thing.. Smth I vowed neva to do.. I just dnt want things to turn out bad..
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by stan241(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2015
demmy0325:
ah bros na wa o
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2015
agarawu23:
that's what I am saying alws understand my topic before you comment.

if a baby loves you and the babe na matured babe, tell me why she will be visiting you at home with her friendundecided

if a babe is plain with you, she will alws come alone to visit you cos she is aware things might happen

your babe visit you with her friend and her friend stand with una like Mario, are u kidding me? that babe must be a teenager or u are just one of her MAGA
nigg, always understand my post before yhu quote me!

I'm still on wat I said earlier. If that's what she normally do, then she aint really yhur babe.

Either not been plain minded or not matured.

She will never do that if she's really into yhu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.