Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Advice To Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! (692 Views)

A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack / Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! by StevinMorgan(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
There is one thing i want you to understand about we guys!

Now, when you post half-naked pictures of yourself on social media, be it you doing a sexy pose, or showing us your cleavage, or lying suggestively on
your bed...

The only thing you are doing is making us do is lust after you. I know you will feel excited about
the 100 likes you will receive...and you will even pretend to 'nkt' when a guy says he wants you...when in reality you are so
excited.

One thing you should know, NONE of those guys who will like that photo loves you!

They are in lust with you! Infact they are ready to flirt with and mess u up, and none of them would take you home to be a
wife!

Men,both good and bad admire ladies who
dress decently and respect themselves! Decent clothing that reveal less about you
make us love and respect you!
It tells us you are a virtuous woman.. Do we
really care about your excessive make-ups and face paintings??

We don't!, Let me tell you girls the truth today,some Guy dont love Girls that paint his Face, but
guys won't tell you because they are in lust with you ,

Be simple,
Be real, Be Natural........

And the man ordained by the God will come after
you.................!.

Signed Love doctor

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! by 3coins(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
(Y)
Re: Advice To Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! by AfricanApple(f): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
good advice but errmm, what do u mean by painting your face. u mean ladies should be going about their faces like dat? no powder, nothing?
Re: Advice To Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! by Anyi3(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
good advice but errmm, what do u mean by painting your face. u mean ladies should be going about their faces like dat? no powder, nothing?

OP said be natural, use palm oil shine your face grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! by AfricanApple(f): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Anyi3:

grin as in eh, dat is d nest way to polish your beauty
Re: Advice To Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! by StevinMorgan(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Anyi3:

it shuld be modrate.. U get?
Re: Advice To Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! by iceberylin(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
bęįŋg ŋāţųŗal işŋţ bād grin
Re: Advice To Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! by AfricanApple(f): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2014
iceberylin:

bęįŋg ŋāţųŗę įşŋţ bād grin
I don't see how make-up makes u artificial

(1) (Reply)

First Date 'do's And Dont's' / "Valentine Tragedy"; Lorry Driver Lands In Hospital After Accident...see Photos / Could This Be Love??? (avoiding Set-ups)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.