Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys (3470 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Muyogoa: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
The following reasons why Nigeria ladies don't want short guys(no matter how handsome he is) but prefer to go for a tall guy who is not really that facially attractive includes
1 WHAT OTHER WOULD SAY OR THINK- Beyond doubt we all know that many ladies feel more embarrass than we men. Many a lady are always thinking about how it would be if both of them go for a social gathering and there is a short guy beside them while there are other couples who are tall and moderate at the party. The fear of this(which may not be more than 5munites ie from the car to the seat) has caused many lady to flee short guys because of what others would say.
2) TO SHOW- Many girls also prefer tall guys so as to show to their friends that they can do it. They are capable of getting any man. This they do in order to receive some respect or bit of jealousy from their friends Anyway those friends are also their to pay you a visit at the hospital after he had broken your ribs.
3) During introduction- Many women also think of the day they would be introducing their husband to their family member. They prefer to bring a tall guy home hoping that they would be praised for getting a tall,dark, guy.
4) HEREDITARY: Many don't want to give birth to short kid. So because of that they strongly detest short guys. I wonder where they got that theory from. And God may surprise you that your husband may release only short kids sperm(due to a recessive gene or genetic mutation)
5) CONFIDENCE PURPOSE: Only God knows who told them that danger is coming. Many ladies go for tall guys in order to be calm and confidence against any danger or disgrace coming their way..
6) ROMANCE: Many ladies don't want to bend to hug or kiss their husband(shey stool no dey their). And many also want to rest on his chest to feel his heart beat as they believe all this cannot be possible from short guys.
These are the six basic reason why ladies want tall people. Sometimes, not really because they love them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by valmunich(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
So now you've advertised yourself finish, wetin u wan make we do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Truth24(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Whatever rocks their boat.....
Your theory is not applicable to all ladies sha

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by 190: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nigerian girls still dey get taste? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Crocz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
undecided
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by AfricanApple(f): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
'not necessarily because they love us' op u can lie o

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Muyogoa: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
valmunich:
So now you've advertised yourself finish, wetin u wan make we do
if u observe any change in her behaviour after the introduction. Just know she doesn't love u. She has already achieve her aim. Those type eventually go out commiting adultery in marriage.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Muyogoa: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
'not necessarily because they love us' op u. an lie o
na u sabi, ladies like u eventually got tired of marriage in a period of days after wedding.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Muyogoa: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
190:
Nigerian girls still dey get taste? grin grin
yes o due to above reasons. That is african mentality.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by valmunich(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Muyogoa:
if u observe any change in her behaviour after the introduction. Just know she doesn't love u. She has already achieve her aim. Those type eventually go out commiting adultery in marriage.
I'm just here sited wif my weed in My hand playing some cool music on the background, thinking why I was quoted by this clown undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by AfricanApple(f): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Muyogoa:
na u sabi, ladies like u eventually got tired of marriage in a period of days after wedding.
see why I say u can lie?
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Muyogoa: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Truth24:
Whatever rocks their boat.....
Your theory is not applicable to all ladies sha
let me tell u. By God's grace,i got a very high IQ. I think fast and know many reasons for many action after some observations. No lady can tackle the above 6 points. THEY ARE COMFIRM!!
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Muyogoa: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
I did not post why ladies marry tall men but i only posted why ladies don't want short guys get the different. You may have other reasons
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Enegod(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Muyogoa:
The following reasons why Nigeria ladies don't want short guys(no matter how handsome he is) but prefer to go for a tall guy who is not really that facially attractive includes
1 WHAT OTHER WOULD SAY OR THINK- Beyond doubt we all know that many ladies feel more embarrass than we men. Many a lady are always thinking about how it would be if both of them go for a social gathering and there is a short guy beside them while there are other couples who are tall and moderate at the party. The fear of this(which may not be more than 5munites ie from the car to the seat) has caused many lady to flee short guys because of what others would say.
2) TO SHOW- Many girls also prefer tall guys so as to show to their friends that they can do it. They are capable of getting any man. This they do in order to receive some respect or bit of jealousy from their friends Anyway those friends are also their to pay you a visit at the hospital after he had broken your ribs.
3) During introduction- Many women also think of the day they would be introducing their husband to their family member. They prefer to bring a tall guy home hoping that they would be praised for getting a tall,dark, guy.
4) HEREDITARY: Many don't want to give birth to short kid. So because of that they strongly detest short guys. I wonder where they got that theory from. And God may surprise you that your husband may release only short kids sperm(due to a recessive gene or genetic mutation)
5) CONFIDENCE PURPOSE: Only God knows who told them that danger is coming. Many ladies go for tall guys in order to be calm and confidence against any danger or disgrace coming their way..
6) ROMANCE: Many ladies don't want to bend to hug or kiss their husband(shey stool no dey their). And many also want to rest on his chest to feel his heart beat as they believe all this cannot be possible from short guys.
These are the six basic reason why ladies want tall people. Sometimes, not really because they love them.
what if they wear platform shoes?
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by CHoccolaTE: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lol
post modified.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by iceberylin(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
[size=20pt]wђo ŋo lįķę bęţţęŗ ţђįŋg wink[/size]
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
Women did not evolve to like dwarfs for fück's sake.
If you know you're a brief and summarized loser male and you want to settle down then look for one of the desperate old spinsters that will marry anything.
Anything at all, including unattrative bums like yerself.
Or become a millionaire so they can date you for your money and ignore your horrible, vile and repulsive vertical deficiencies.
Or better still kill yourselves because you are an evolutionary mistake, an error, a glitch in the matrix, a fücking hopeless unattrative worm that only ends up with rejects like yerself.
One love cool
one love my friend ... I feel u die
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Santoxsayz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
undecidedChocolate... Haba
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by ddooskie(m): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2014
but these same gurls are dying for wizKID
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by adepiero: 12:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Regardless of your post, a short guy with a fat account is tall in the eyes of Nigerian women
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by goldtooth: 1:11am On Oct 29, 2014
adepiero:
Regardless of your post, a short guy with a fat account is tall in the eyes of Nigerian women

This got mr laughing.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by seeprob(m): 5:20am On Oct 29, 2014
lipsrsealed @ CHoccolaTE

Upload your profile pic lets see.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Muyogoa: 5:55am On Oct 29, 2014
adepiero:
it may be his money they love not him
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Muyogoa: 5:59am On Oct 29, 2014
I would advise all short guy to form an association in order to find a lasting solution to this menace. If not, this Nigeria mentalitity exhibited by ladies(tall,dark,handsome) may grow worse in a couple of years. Lol
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Muyogoa: 6:38am On Oct 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
see why I say u can lie?
i don't like abusing ladies or making them feel bad about themselves. I do overlook many of ur childish speech even in real life. But let me tell u, those are reason many ladies do receive slap from angry men.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2014
grin grin
@op give hope to the guys below 5'7 biko.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by 01karma(m): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2014
It cool up here, short guys how is it down there? grin
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by 01karma(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:
grin grin
@op give hope to the guys below 5'7 biko.
you are always on thread where height is been discussed! How do you do it?
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2014
jboy73:
one love my friend ... I feel u die

SMH... Why una no dey get sense like dis. For all the rubbish wey the girl type, na dis nonsense you fit come up with. You be serious woman wrapper. Commot for the road make I see light smoke my weed.
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by happykidArotiba(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Yes, only tall guys can do it
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2014
01karma:
you are always on thread where height is been discussed! How do you do it?
Nairaland notifies me
Re: Why Ladies Don't Want Short Guys by passionate88: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2014
Me sef don tire for the girls o. Just because me na brief guy, I don dey single for a whole decade. Na me create myself?.angryangry I fair, girls say na d dark brothers dm like, I no too ugly, dm want the cute ones, my lips dark, dm say na d pink lips dm want. Haba.. Diaris God oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? / MORENIKEJI Must Be bleeped..... / A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.