Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! (9905 Views)

I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by misszainab(f): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2014
I love my boyfriend, God knows I do. He's my first love and after him, I have not dated any other man. It's been 3years since we started dating. He tries hard to be faithful and I'm faithful to him too. But I'm so pessimistic about the future with him. We're about graduating from school, and after graduation our relationship will become a distant one, and I'm scared of keeping a distant relationship. But I don't want to give up, one main thing I'm concerned about is that he's not financially ohkay for now. I don't know if I should keep on with that.
I know God has a plan for us, he always assures me that with time things will get better, and that is what keeps us going. I Love him because he's very optimistic about the future and that gives me faith. But what if things don't turn out good?

No insults pls, just your kind and sincere advice. Nobody is perfect.
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Emodeee: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2014
av patience lyk d president's wife. who knws? u might be his first lady wen he becomes the president. 4get his present state, so far u r sure d future is fruitful, u ll enjoy him later.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by adepiero: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2014
You said it yourself, you are both students so why worry about his pocket? undecided

If he truly has a good prospect, I'll say you should stick to him for future sake. if you lose him now, you might regret later.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2014
Derenle Wears Contacts Now. Its Official, We've Finally Lost A Bro To Womanhood .

Op, be optimistic! Never give up

1 Like

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by warrenweste(m): 12:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by misszainab(f): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2014
What if he eventually leaves me for someone younger. This is what I see happening in relationships. Is it really worth it staying faithful when he'll eventually leave? I'm really not certain. My instincts tell me to just have a balanced equation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by misszainab(f): 12:25am On Oct 29, 2014
warrenweste:
what's dat? undecided
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by jayminJr(m): 12:26am On Oct 29, 2014
Op. just a word for u "stick"
'cause I dont want u creating another thread her in few months/years time titled "HOW I LEFT MY BOY FRIEND 'CAUSE HE WAS BROKE AND NOW, I WANT HIM BACK" mbano! just relax ur mind, continue being faithful and prayerful to avoid any future poverty sent from d village by uncles/aunties. Just continue being there for him and everything will be fine. shikena!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by iceberylin(m): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2014
[size=20pt]įŋ ţųpāçş voįçę*** įgāţ ā boyƒŗįęŋd bųţ ђę bŗoķę ţoo grin[/size]

7 Likes

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by clubone05: 12:32am On Oct 29, 2014
I think ur too eager about the future.take it easier and get a more relaxed approach to life..

no go kill urself over nothing. .

the minute I knew what money was..I knew I was going to have lots of it..still a work in process. .but people who didn't believe in me back then are biting their fingers. ..I don't live next to dangote yet oo. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by sammoe(m): 12:46am On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:
What if he eventually leaves me for someone younger. This is what I see happening in relationships. Is it really worth it staying faithful when he'll eventually leave? I'm really not certain. My instincts tell me to just have a balanced equation.
Really, you never can tell completely. And it goes both ways.

If you know him as well as I think you should, you should be able to say how likely he is to do that.
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by AndyBoomba: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2014
PM me, I'll give you tips on how to connect him towards making moneyangry angry

#BITG

1 Like

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by braine(m): 1:08am On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:

I don't think you should worry about his pocket now; even about 2years after uni sef. by the way, he may prolly leave you for a younger girl, some men are like that, I think you should worry about that. You can't say tho. Just live your lives jare.

3 Likes

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:
I love my boyfriend, God knows I do. He's my first love and after him, I have not dated any other man. It's been 3years since we started dating. He tries hard to be faithful and I'm faithful to him too. But I'm so pessimistic about the future with him. We're about graduating from school, and after graduation our relationship will become a distant one, and I'm scared of keeping a distant relationship. But I don't want to give up, one main thing I'm concerned about is that he's not financially ohkay for now. I don't know if I should keep on with that.
I know God has a plan for us, he always assures me that with time things will get better, and that is what keeps us going. I Love him because he's very optimistic about the future and that gives me faith. But what if things don't turn out good?

Haba Op!
You just said "about to graduate".

Itz nt like dude has been seeking for employment/job for over 3yrs & couldn't get any...So i advice you still give him the benefits of doubt & trust his intuition.

IDEAL;itz also best & advisable he does something for himself,while at service....You & i knw hw difficult it is getting a job¿
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Acidosis(m): 2:40am On Oct 29, 2014
I think you should move on. What do you expect from a fresh graduate? Lol
Do not expect marriage in 3,4 or 5years. What you guys had together is what they call "student relationship, campus s €x, one-campus stand."

About the issue of money; I really do not know your monetary and financial expectations from an average Nigerian student who receives barely 10k/monthly for feeding and maintenance.

You need to wake up from the slumber of romance-tism, love-tales, "I loff you this - I loff you that" grin I used to be on that lane, infact, in my own case, the campus girl won't stop telling and describing the future with me. Guess what? She got married about 7 weeks after final departure on campus (while, my main concern as I type this is MY CREATOR & MY BUSINESS. Aint ready for any marriage with anyone).

And Oh
"if things do not turn out good?"
My sister, marriage nor be Baba Ijebu naa! " grin grin If you wan play jackpot, go NairaBet.

Take Risk, or Risk Leaving. You can't stand at the middle and claim you loff him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 29, 2014
u nid a rich man dats gonna use ur pussvy in renewing is blood money smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Trut(m): 3:32am On Oct 29, 2014
Women and money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:47am On Oct 29, 2014
Just search for "the Unsinkable Molly Brown" or "Margaret Brown" on wikipedia. Her love story is just like yours. Her husband later struck gold and made a lot of money. You can leave him if it's the distance you're worried about but don't leave him because of financial reasons. He's still a student na, what do you expect from him?

2 Likes

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 29, 2014
You come open this thread for him ?
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by golddeejay(m): 5:10am On Oct 29, 2014
one guy here reminds me of 2pac....
"i got a girlfriend and i love her but she broke too...so sorry ma, i cant take her to d place she wanna go to....so we argue n play fight all day long,making passionate luv till the day light but we r abt abt to get evicted, cant pay d rent...this is wen u truly see who is ur frnd...tell me u pregnant n am amazed...so many blessing, so many blessing while we stressin....

Back to d topic...since ur boyfrnd is nt certified poor, he is jst broke plus he is still a student. if u truly luv him n u both c ur future together, then stick him and support him. It is a risk worth taking, at least for love n ur peace of mind

1 Like

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 29, 2014
So are gonna dance if another guy shows you the money?

1 Like

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Isiterere(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2014
don't be a futuristic gold-digger .
Money is not everything...
Being broke financially is TEMPORARY...
What is your own plan about life ?
What are you doing to aid him ?

Take a risk and be rewarded...
Take a walk and regret the consequences...
Life is all about risk.

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by simpleseyi: 7:28am On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:

He is broke, what about you? Are you not planning to make money yourself? Are you looking for a millionaire to marry instead of working towards being a millionaire yourself? My friend, he has his own destiny and he is working towards it, he was not born to make money for you to spend, go out and make your own money and stop this silly whining.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by ednut1(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2014
shine ur eye. if u get serious proposal consider it. dating as a student to me na one chance most times. most of ur skul mates dat hv married. were nt dating students. d world is a two way thing. it can go right or wrong
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by emmansy(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Can't imagine a babe telling me I'm broke, Goddamn it!!! undecided what dah hell u talking about fella! Re u d former central bank of Nigeria MD's daughter?! No?! Then u must be a Goldcaster lipsrsealed ... Btw wher u meet a nicca that can't hustle right Frm skl days from?! In dis country where there is no assurance of getting any job after Skl at all not to talk of adding beta to d front. Get on d street and make some cool $$$ for yourselves and dont wait for any mo'fvc lipsrsealed advice frm anyone...
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by major466(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Life is in phases. He may be broke today but will be rich and wealthy tomorrow. No condition is permanent. As long as he's a man of vision and hardworking, things shall surely improve for the better.
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Ybaby: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2014
He will get a good job and you both will have a good life.

Just be sure he loves you very much so that once the good life comes - he does not decide to leave

Once sure - invest all you have in him - money. time, wisdom , inspiration - help him and God will bless you both.

He will not be a broke ass for long more - how I know ? He is optimistic !

3 Likes

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by major466(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2014
Acidosis:
I think you should move on. What do you expect from a fresh graduate? Lol
Do not expect marriage in 3,4 or 5years. What you guys had together is what they call "student relationship, campus s €x, one-campus stand."

About the issue of money; I really do not know your monetary and financial expectations from an average Nigerian student who receives barely 10k/monthly for feeding and maintenance.

You need to wake up from the slumber of romance-tism, love-tales, "I loff you this - I loff you that" grin I used to be on that lane, infact, in my own case, the campus girl won't stop telling and describing the future with me. Guess what? She got married about 7 weeks after final departure on campus (while, my main concern as I type this is MY CREATOR & MY BUSINESS. Aint ready for any marriage with anyone).

And Oh My sister, marriage nor be Baba Ijebu naa! " grin grin If you wan play jackpot, go NairaBet.

Take Risk, or Risk Leaving. You can't stand at the middle and claim you loff him.
You said it all. Nice advice. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2014
emmansy:
Can't imagine a babe telling me I'm broke, Goddamn it!!! undecided what dah hell u talking about fella! Re u d former central bank of Nigeria MD's daughter?! No?! Then u must be a Goldcaster lipsrsealed ... Btw wher u meet a nicca that can't hustle right Frm skl days from?! In dis country where there is no assurance of getting any job after Skl at all not to talk of adding beta to d front. Get on d street and make some cool $$$ for yourselves and dont wait for any mo'fvc lipsrsealed advice frm anyone...
relax on the swear words bro. not everyone here have the stomach for reading loads of profanities online
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2014
School relationships ends in the school.
When you meet a more serious person who wants to settledown, sweet go with him. In the next 5years your boyfriend might not be ready to tie the knot so why waste ya time?
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by emmansy(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2014
Paroman:
relax on the swear words bro. not everyone here have the stomach for reading loads of profanities online

Yezzir!!!!
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by djeezy(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2014
Have patience, eventually things will get better. You said he's very optimistic about the future and that's a good thing. You have to be there for him and support him in every way you can. Since he's studying, he has a good chance of becoming successful. Just bear with him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) / Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop / Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.