Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! (9894 Views)

I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by nerodenero: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2014
Your post reflects too much panic and fear.Something tells me you are not secured with him.Try to fight the fear in you most especially when there is no reason for you to be afraid.As for being broke,that is not an issue.People get broke and rise again.Stay and celebrate him if he gives you peace and love.With sincerity of purpose,hardwork and prayers, 'money go show'.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Dreyl(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Okay
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by mecussey(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:
I love my boyfriend, God knows I do. He's my first love and after him, I have not dated any other man. It's been 3years since we started dating. He tries hard to be faithful and I'm faithful to him too. But I'm so pessimistic about the future with him. We're about graduating from school, and after graduation our relationship will become a distant one, and I'm scared of keeping a distant relationship. But I don't want to give up, one main thing I'm concerned about is that he's not financially ohkay for now. I don't know if I should keep on with that.
I know God has a plan for us, he always assures me that with time things will get better, and that is what keeps us going. I Love him because he's very optimistic about the future and that gives me faith. But what if things don't turn out good?

No insults pls, just your kind and sincere advice. Nobody is perfect.

How do you expect a student to be bouyant. Niger girls na wao just looking for a reason to cheat with a sugar daddy. Why would you date a class mate in the first place? I tire for fish brains

1 Like

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by haywire07(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2014
U shld get ur answer here

2 Likes

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by misszainab(f): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2014
monsuru560:
u nid a rich man dats gonna use ur pussvy in renewing is blood money smiley smiley smiley
Are you out of your mind? Talk sense na!
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:
Are you out of your mind? Talk sense na!
u dae crase ni
tellin u smtin dat i witnes u tellin me thrash
o.k gudluck in ur search for rich man
Dawg!
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Omimah: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2014
Assist him. The Bible calls you, the woman, a help mate.

2 Likes

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by ednut1(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2014
haywire07:
any gal dat stays wit a serial cheat. has no esteem
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by iamrealdeji(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Who knows maybe he's your Goodluck,so you have to be patient and make your name Patience,you don't know maybe he's going to be our president
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by iamrealdeji(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
haywire07:
Best answer so far
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by 2goodbobo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
This days it seems girls are the ones seeing and deciding a Man's future instead of God.

2 Likes

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:
I love my boyfriend, God knows I do. He's my first love and after him, I have not dated any other man. It's been 3years since we started dating. He tries hard to be faithful and I'm faithful to him too. But I'm so pessimistic about the future with him. We're about graduating from school, and after graduation our relationship will become a distant one, and I'm scared of keeping a distant relationship. But I don't want to give up, one main thing I'm concerned about is that he's not financially ohkay for now. I don't know if I should keep on with that.
I know God has a plan for us, he always assures me that with time things will get better, and that is what keeps us going. I Love him because he's very optimistic about the future and that gives me faith. But what if things don't turn out good?

k
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by heatmeup(f): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:

distant relationship is not easy ooooo especially when he will now be working hard to get a good job.when he finally gets a job and he is now dedicated fully to it to rise to the top hereby making you feel neglected.if he is a good man you will know.all i can say is that prepare your mind for the worst,and stick to him like obama's wife did
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by heatmeup(f): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
feyirexx:

Zainab how could you do this?
how could you say all this behind my back!
it hurts so bad! am i that hopeless? jesus christ i havent even graduated from skool yet not to talk of looking for a job!I never expected this from you i thought u believed in me believed in my dreams and future thot u believed in us(in tears). it was my friend that first saw d post online n showed me on his phone and i dint belive until i saw ur pix!it breaks my heart that u felt dis way n never uttered a word to me!
how would u have felt if i did something similar to this to you here on nairaland,calling u broke and hopeless!OMG zainab am going crazy ryt now how could you!!! every "broke" young man needs someone to believe in him,someone to give him the support to propel him to success.i guess u rnt that person.we all have doubts sometimes in our lives in which we just have to believe and have faith.going to this level-airing our issue to the public was just wrong zainab.
Just wrong.
oga grow up that's if you are the real person shhe is talking about
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
heatmeup:
oga grow up that's if you are the real person shhe is talking about
what do u mean?
so i should act like noffin happened?
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by folameme(f): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Acidosis:
I think you should move on. What do you expect from a fresh graduate? Lol
Do not expect marriage in 3,4 or 5years. What you guys had together is what they call "student relationship, campus s €x, one-campus stand."

About the issue of money; I really do not know your monetary and financial expectations from an average Nigerian student who receives barely 10k/monthly for feeding and maintenance.

You need to wake up from the slumber of romance-tism, love-tales, "I loff you this - I loff you that" grin I used to be on that lane, infact, in my own case, the campus girl won't stop telling and describing the future with me. Guess what? She got married about 7 weeks after final departure on campus (while, my main concern as I type this is MY CREATOR & MY BUSINESS. Aint ready for any marriage with anyone).

And Oh My sister, marriage nor be Baba Ijebu naa! " grin grin If you wan play jackpot, go NairaBet.

Take Risk, or Risk Leaving. You can't stand at the middle and claim you loff him.
God bless u for dis comment,i jst don't understand why female students date students like dem,wen its sooo obvious it aint gonna work out,they keep promoting premarital sex all in name of been in love*hehehehehe,a guy is never really matured enough to know what he wants out of life till he's done with service this time,he's seen it all and he's in d real world of making it,it might him 5yrs to get his acts together so can u wait?cos he might dump u for someone younger.long years of r/ship aint cool at time

1 Like

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by heatmeup(f): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
feyirexx:

what do u mean?
so i should act like noffin happened?
looking for who to whine newbie embarassed tongue grin grin grin
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
heatmeup:
looking for who to whine newbie embarassed tongue grin grin grin
But serzly Oldbie,how wud u feel if ur boyfriend did sumfin lyk dz to ya?
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by PeachyPie: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
What is it with women and money or material things?

This guy is hard working and optimistic as you said your self why not stick with him or you might end up regretting your actions.
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by laykhorn(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
you already made up your mind on what to do, so what do you want us to do for you?

1 Like

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by sapien(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
simpleseyi:

He is broke, what about you? Are you not planning to make money yourself? Are you looking for a millionaire to marry instead of working towards being a millionaire yourself? My friend, he has his own destiny and he is working towards it, he was not born to make money for you to spend, go out and make your own money and stop this silly whining.
Gbam! Best advice so far!
You are the realest nigga here, Bruv.
Nigerian girls been digging rich suitors since 1850BC.
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Get ur faith to work,no one is destined to be broke.

1 Like

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by seangy4konji: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Are you gonna dance?if I show you the money?

I will show you the money.
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by misszainab(f): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2014

k
why the k word? Do u have k leg? undecided
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
My dear, Make sure you have a back up plan. You never can tell..
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Smhart1(f): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Reading your topic seem i paid you to write on my love life, just that i dont see it a a barrier. Yes, my bf is broke and i know it still am not bothered since my upkeep is not depended on him. It is a relationship of about 2 years which i have never seen choosing someone over him or sharing him with someone an option. Since you believe in him just chill till things get better.
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by jemype(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
monsuru560:
u nid a rich man dats gonna use ur pussvy in renewing is blood money smiley smiley smiley

ROTFL cheesy. May God deliver you
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Temital(f): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Be Optimistic Dear. If you truly love him, you will stand by him through. Remember, there are no more ready made men( well, except in novels).
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
@op be patience i bet you all we all be fine if u both graduate since you said you love each other and his faithful definety if his rich he will be faithful as well.
Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by MrCork: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:

angry

2 Likes

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by MrCork: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:

...we so happy for u....Are u light skin? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! by chigoizie7(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:
What if he eventually leaves me for someone younger. This is what I see happening in relationships. Is it really worth it staying faithful when he'll eventually leave? I'm really not certain. My instincts tell me to just have a balanced equation.

Dis is were majority of us have seriously problems, we always ask dat question of "wat if"? Its good oooh, but from ur write up, he has always tried to be faithdull for three years, truth be told, people do change, but u ve kept it up with him ever since then, if u love him as u claimed,den u shouldn't doubt him , rather u will support him nd encourage him, beside, u can't judge on a students financial state,as u urself aint financially stable unless ur folks are better of than his. Give him ur trust nd support, u will both weather the storm together. Ma 2cents. Cio...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos / Is This Ritual Or The White Garment Church Is A Place Of Blessings / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.