Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy (27669 Views)

Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Senate President David Mark: I Will Pursue State Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by deebrain(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
STORIES for the gods
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by 09temple(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
ichidodo:
Very humble senator...Stood close to this man as we waited for a preceding Mass to end and eventually sat next to him but his unmarked security agents didn't allow us take group selfie..Gaddem.
. And so what?
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Blackchampion(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
nyankpa:

Bro pls how can I subscrib for the Glo BIS?
Read
https://www.nairaland.com/1942096/how-
use-glo-bis-android
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by VivaLaFrans: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
qleap2all:

Na for mouth? Go and #bringbackourgirls jor.
TalKing as if na for free
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... No mind them... Mouth wey chop betta go talk betta... Dem don over feed thats why... Lol
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Pamcrest(f): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mr SP sir, I'm so sorry I cannot believe this statement credited to u.....u cannot and will not DIE for Nigeria...u are one person that lives life to d full, u certainly don't want to die! It's because GEJ is running again, otherwise u had shown interest in succeeding him.... u are only bidding yr time, so continue in d senate perhaps remain as Senate President n even the first Governor of your proposed Akpa State. Your people want u back indeed.....didn't u almost lose d court case challenging your last election but for money changing hands at d last minute? Which lga chairmen bought d nomination form for u....oh, u mean u gave them money to go buy d form? We know what happened at d golf tourney held on yr golf course in Oturkpo last weekend. U may fool Nigerians but not Idoma pple!
My humble submission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by link2jude(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
As an experienced military general, your services are most needed in the north eastern part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by zylla(m): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
etunoman76:

As we continue to strive to attain set objectives, I would want to affirm that if you my people ask me to lay down my life for the growth, sustenance and and stability of democracy and for the creation of Apa state, I will willingly do that, because without you, there is no me.''

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/can-die-stability-nigerias-democracy-mark/

Can someone please tell this guy to keep his mouth shut. We are wiser now.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by redsun(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
The gagool will die for the millions of dollars he and his cohorts are effortlessly reaping off suffering and dying nigrians.They sulk the blood of children without even taking notice of the horrendous evil their nefarious actions are causing. They still see themselves as the representatives of the people that have been so inherently bastardised to the point that they can no longer differentiate between good and bad.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by freshness2020: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
OjeriakhiVictor:

Why u carry yansh give am? U want mke e F? grin
Why u carry yansh give am? U want mke e F?
See ya rotten mind...wetin ya mind cari reach there!
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by facealone05(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
He said he wil die 4 nigeria,why nt he wil nt want 2 die 4 nigeria when he dey continue dey chop our money.by his grace God go kill him 4 us
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by hadleyk: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
who does he think he is? Jesus?
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Georgematics(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
waaww..this man is really a good man shocked
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by mizkeleke(f): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
All these lies you are sharing Sen David Mark......God is watching.
shocked

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Ilekokonit: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
redsun:
The gagool will die for the millions of dollars he and his cohorts are effortlessly reaping off suffering and dying nigrians.They sulk the blood of children without even taking notice of the horrendous evil their nefarious actions are causing. They still see themselves as the representatives of the people that have been so inherently bastardised to the point that they can no longer differentiate between good and bad.

Only a thinking man can write the above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by NosaHenry(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
lying mode activated. Nigerians should be prepared to hear more as we move towards ALMIGHTY 2015
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by damola57: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
To show how serious he meant it let him start dying now.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by PastorOla1: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
How I wish he is going to read our comments, HE CAN ONLY LIE TO MAINTAIN THE VERY PRESENT STRUCTURE because it Favour him, we shall know where he belong to when BUHARI becomes President.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Oya let's go to Sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
David Mark is always using this Apa State as a bait to get they Idoma people who have not learn their lesson from past deceit to vote for him.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by nestaberry: 1:15am On Oct 30, 2014
Oga no be democracy you wan die for ooo! Na your pocket since 1999 he never reach make you go home.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by slimmingcare(f): 2:58am On Oct 30, 2014
What is he waiting for
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by AreaFada2: 3:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Nigerian polithiefcians.

Taking lies to a new height.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Emmyfem97(m): 3:40am On Oct 30, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by darne(m): 4:02am On Oct 30, 2014
DAVID MARK SHOULD GERROUT, IS HE A BORN SENATE PRESIDENT FOREVER ??

What kind of democracy is he talking about, being the senate president for how long ?? angry angry angry

Enuff is enuff for this man abeg angry
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by seemsnice: 5:16am On Oct 30, 2014
Lies upon lies, I pray as u said dat u can lay down ur life, so shall it b b4 2015 election, oloriburuku eda, u think Naija ppl a mumu, god will surely clear u ppl away frm d earth surface and bring ppl of peace to power.

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by HirstMOG(m): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=etunoman76 post=27539988]The Senate President, David Mark, has reiterated his preparedness to lay down his life to ensure the growth, sustenance and and stability of democracy in Nigeria.

Oga @d top u lied!! Same thing my brother (Patrick) from Edo said when he was enjoying National Assembly's money. The most recent one is Our former Eagles' coach, Keshi. Sir Mark, you are just too greedy for my liken!!
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by HirstMOG(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Oga @d top u lied!! Same thing my brother (Patrick) from Edo said when he was enjoying National Assembly's money. The most recent one is Our former Eagles' coach, Keshi. Sir Mark, you are just too greedy for my liken!!

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2014
freshness2020:

See ya rotten mind...wetin ya mind cari reach there!
I surprise ni o..

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by ddeola: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2014
Dem don com again with dier lies. fee-dee-fee
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by sayisayi(m): 6:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Na only NYSC students die at the polling booth for the dem-all-crazy of Nigeria

Na only Borno youths holding hammer and screwdriver to fight boko die for Nigeria

Na only Igbo blood (na pogrom - 1945/1953/1966) die for the stability of Nigeria's dem-all-crazy

Na only poor, hungry children with no food to fight infection die for the wahala of dem-all-crazy

Naija - open air sanitorium

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Orders Alamieyeseigha And Wife To Vacate Property In Bayelsa / Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts / Senator Munir Muse Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.