Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy (27710 Views)

Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Senate President David Mark: I Will Pursue State Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2014
David Mark tossing us since 1960. Can you really die for the stability of Nigeria or your pocket? seems some people are afraid of what the future holds for their generations to come if....
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2014
From 2nd poster up to my post no one has said anything good about him undecided that's really unfortunate.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2014
you are a very stupid old man. why wont you die when all you do is steal and let your ppl suffer.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by PStacks(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2014
Modern day Jesus Christ..
Ready to lay down his life..

These people just think we are all fools.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by ogunniyi2: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2014
the man is right after all...he only informed his people that he is ready to die in office if he is allowed so
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by yokiti: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Now, can the agent of death do Nigerians a favour by visiting those that have put Nigeria in perpetual bondage through their actions.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by IFELEKE(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2014
@Topic,
Die for Nigeria?
Then what is he waiting for?
Mr Senate President, try sambisa...
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2014
This man said he cn lay down his life for thd stability of democracy in Nig, some dumbass are sayin he shd go to sambisa nd negotiate directly with terrorist...wil dat sustain democracy? It wud rather be a big blow to democracy if Mark is killed. The same way i cn lay down my life for my sis but dat doesnt mean i'll run infront of a movin lorry if it doesnt involve her life...there're actually two people that can say this and i'd believe them, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and Senator David Mark.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Princessderaa(f): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2014
story for de gods#in olamide's voice#
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by valuedammy(m): 7:18am On Oct 29, 2014
When he knws most Nigerians are gullible, why wont he be saying this.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by kraftykc(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2014
Let him.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by austinereds(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2014
*yinmu*--die now lets know its for real!!!!!
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Adanneji(f): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Story for the gulliable ones....... David we are not learners shocked
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by SmilingHarry(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Have Nigerians ever wondered why David Mark has never been impeached for almost two tenures as Senate president. Something which is unheard of in Nija Senate politics.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by fiverrwin(f): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2014
Na true
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by AdeniyiA(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2014
Loot and corruption are enjoyed nd thrive in society where peace, stability reign nd where youths restiveness nd rigorous fight against corruption is not pursued.
David Mark would rather die for such atmosphere not to exist
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by unmask: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2014
etunoman76:
The Senate President, David Mark, has reiterated his preparedness to lay down his life to ensure the growth, sustenance and and stability of democracy in Nigeria.

Mark also restated his commitment to ensuring the creation of Apa state for the people of Benue south senatorial district.

He spoke when he hosted Idoma stakeholders in Otukpo, after receiving the nomination and declaration of interest form bought for him by the nine local government council chairmen in the Benue south senatorial zone.

Mark said that the creation of a separate state for the Idoma people of Benue state was of utmost priority to the children, youths and the elderly of the zone who had over the years craved for a separate stated of their own.

Mark said, “I am overwhelmed by the show of love, encouragement and support you have shown me by this singular act of purchasing these forms and in unison asking me to go back to the senate.

“The enormity of the responsibility you have entrust in me entails that I must be fair, just and unwavering in my leadership and and also attain the wishes and aspirations of our people.

“I humbly accept to run in the forthcoming senatorial election in line with your wishes and aspirations, I will strife at all times to ensure that the dividends of democracy did not elude our people.

“As we continue to strive to attain set objectives, I would want to affirm that if you my people ask me to lay down my life for the growth, sustenance and and stability of democracy and for the creation of Apa state, I will willingly do that, because without you, there is no me.”

In his speech, the Minister of Interior, Comrade Abba Moro, who led PDP Stakeholders and council chairmen to purchase the forms in Makurdi urged anyone with senatorial ambition from area to shelve it, noting; “because such an ambition would be contrary to the wishes of the people of Idoma land."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/can-die-stability-nigerias-democracy-mark/
then let him lay down his life nah..... It might just be what our democracy needs
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by virtuousMe(f): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2014
What's this man saying? You like democracy this much and you want to be in the senate for the 5th time. Anyway, na your people I blame, they don't know what they want.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by pat077: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2014
u mean u can die for d sustainance of ur pocket?
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by aquabeing: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Liar alert!!!

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2014
David Mark is a shameless greedy man. Unfortunately, his people will vote him in again because it appears he has no worthy opposition.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by DucciJay(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2014
David deceiving us since 1230bc
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Jabioro: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Die now,and we shall bury you...after this nation has feed to the brim..you are nt an advocate of democrazy,developmt and fairness, the history,record and posterity can proof you....die!

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by esosuo: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2014
if mark can die for the. stability of nigeria why he neva die since na? just deceiving people with words when we know say na the instability dem take dey make their income, senator for like ever when he is not the only human in his district ,that one alone no be. major instability? we are watching una oh
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by neighbourhud: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2014
Ok, we don hear undecided

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by xamster(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2014
true lies...
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Peejayybold(f): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Y shouldn't he die for the stability of this country....afterall he's living for the instability of the country
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by laurel03(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2014
david mark u cant be in dt position 4eva 1day u will die... not ur fault sha na ur people dey gv u dt chance and ur constituency is still among d worst place in d country... despite ur position since 1986... Apa state ko ese state ni.

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Tosyn007(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2014
etunoman76:
The Senate President, David Mark, has reiterated his preparedness to lay down his life to ensure the growth, sustenance and and stability of democracy in Nigeria.

Mark also restated his commitment to ensuring the creation of Apa state for the people of Benue south senatorial district.

He spoke when he hosted Idoma stakeholders in Otukpo, after receiving the nomination and declaration of interest form bought for him by the nine local government council chairmen in the Benue south senatorial zone.

Mark said that the creation of a separate state for the Idoma people of Benue state was of utmost priority to the children, youths and the elderly of the zone who had over the years craved for a separate stated of their own.

Mark said, “I am overwhelmed by the show of love, encouragement and support you have shown me by this singular act of purchasing these forms and in unison asking me to go back to the senate.

“The enormity of the responsibility you have entrust in me entails that I must be fair, just and unwavering in my leadership and and also attain the wishes and aspirations of our people.

“I humbly accept to run in the forthcoming senatorial election in line with your wishes and aspirations, I will strife at all times to ensure that the dividends of democracy did not elude our people.

“As we continue to strive to attain set objectives, I would want to affirm that if you my people ask me to lay down my life for the growth, sustenance and and stability of democracy and for the creation of Apa state, I will willingly do that, because without you, there is no me.”

In his speech, the Minister of Interior, Comrade Abba Moro, who led PDP Stakeholders and council chairmen to purchase the forms in Makurdi urged anyone with senatorial ambition from area to shelve it, noting; “because such an ambition would be contrary to the wishes of the people of Idoma land."

I'm sure the dude has one terminally incurable disease. That's why he's saying shyt
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by pimplucious: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2014
etunoman76:

Your Excellency, please don't die it won't be of any use to anybody just stay alive, work and donate half of your salary and benefits to the less privilege it will be appreciated. Fool!!!

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2014
etunoman76:

listen to the guy below....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu / Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila / Okorocha Commissions 500 Urban Taxi Cabs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.