Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? (5008 Views)

When She Says No / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by Dolypson04(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liability:
wicked ex-moderator you don come back?

Tongue out!
Hahaa...why tag him wicked?
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by Dolypson04(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Agybabe:
The third NO is enough.

Personally, I've been warned against Ondo guys. I lived there 3years plus.
Pls can you tell us something about them?
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by Liability(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dolypson04:

Hahaa...why tag him wicked?
that is what he is
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by Agybabe(f): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dolypson04:

Pls can you tell us something about them?
Lemme tell you this, years back while I was still living in Ondo Town, I went to the market to get some foodstuffs, the seller which was a woman was being friendly and chatty with me.

She began saying stuffs I never asked her about. She said she married an Ondo guy, the man's family after some years began to treat her like sh1t. They got another girl for her husband, separated them, collected her kids and sent her packing.

She added that although her husband protested but it changed nothing. When he died, his death was blamed on her. So with vigour, she warned me against them.

It all boils down to the guy's family and not the man himself. My mum too promised me a curse if I marry an Ondo guy. She knew what she saw.

Although, I've dated one before and he loved truly but....
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by happyday: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Any girl I'd be asking out must be 'my type', so getting the YES would have been almost guaranteed.

Once a girl has the effontery to say NO once, start parking your loads. The second NO should meet you running away. Life has so much fun, than for someone to lose good night sleep over some randy babe.
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by Fkhalifa(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
seriously our ladies aren't make things easy but complicating,some ill say NO but won't mean it,some wont say yes nor no but ill respond through body language.

honestly I'm fed up with them!
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by youngds: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
LOL... Funny Comments

But to be honest i av wooed a grl for more dan 5 years straight, she kept saying no, but d truth is i never let her No get to me, always on something else, till a faithful day she asked me: why i was always dere for her, i gave her my reasons & i endup nailing a virgin dat night.... the truth is go for wat u want & give it ur best.. i tell u, u cant imagine wat i av done in my faithful life just 2 win a grls hrt

2 Likes

Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by yemmit90: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hello ladies,please tell me what really going on in your mind when you exhibits these signs towards a man that just woo you.

1. He woo you,you said you're not ready for a relationship now but always wanted to go on a date with him.

2. You flash/ping or call him if he ignore you and never Ignore his call. Even if you miss his calls,you flash or call back.

3. You promise to visit him(at his house) but never show up. Though you always gives excuse and apologize.

4. Except you're extremely busy(which he might know of),you don't say no anytime he wants to see you.

5. You never demand from him(though you take when he give especially t-fare).
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by yemmit90: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
@op, I think a 2nd NO is enough for a guy to move on. Some girls will say No and later accept you especially if you ignore her for a while after the 1st NO.

I dated this girl when I was in school,she said NO the first time I wooed her, and when we got to 300L, I used another strategy on her and she open yah legs without me even say the same story again.
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by tosyne2much(m): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2014
yemmit90:
@op, I think a 2nd NO is enough for a guy to move on. Some girls will say No and later accept you especially if you ignore her for a while after the 1st NO.

I dated this girl when I was in school,she said NO the first time I wooed her, and when we got to 300L, I used another strategy on her and she open yah legs without me even say the same story again.
bwahahahahaha roflmao.. Shey you come bleep her when she open her legs abi you refuse ? wink
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by yemmit90: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahaha roflmao.. Shey you come bleep her when she open her legs abi you refuse ? wink

Lolz. No bro, I tell am make she close am. Funny guy!
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by omorttee4u(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2014
shikshark:
unless if u are physically challenged.............the first No should do.

I wonder ooo. You can try second or third. Not yearly as the guy above.
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Vessi:

That signature reminds me of one of best Relationship advisors on Nairaland.smiley
I got to get close to a girl, we became friends for over a week and we discuss well over the phone, however when I initiated us meeting or going out on a date, she started missing my calls, ignoring my messages and pulling up flimsy excuses in order dodge the dates. I finally mustered courage and told her my feelings over the phone, she was like-what do you want me to say? I asked her to say her mind, I can't ask her to say yes to me, she is in the best position to make her own decision, she finally said No, She is not READY, let's remain FRIENDS for the main time.
Well, I saw the reply as an invitation to becoming a FRIEND FOR LIFE. I appreciated her direct and straight-forward answer. From that day onward, I never called back or texted back, she did the same. The relationship is now cold, dry, dead.
Did I make right decision by pulling away from FRIENDSHIP offer? Was there any chance she would eventually accept me for RELATIONSHIP? I doubt!!!

Nairaland, the first NO is enough. If she sees a romantic future with you and doesn't wanna risk losing you to another woman, she would never say NO to your proposal.
i'm guessing it's him.
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2014
donsalvy:
i'm guessing it's him.
grin
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by echobee(f): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2014
shikshark:
unless if u are physically challenged.............the first No should do.

grin cheesy grin. Wicked guy grin
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by Dolypson04(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
Agybabe:

Lemme tell you this, years back while I was still living in Ondo Town, I went to the market to get some foodstuffs, the seller which was a woman was being friendly and chatty with me.

She began saying stuffs I never asked her about. She said she married an Ondo guy, the man's family after some years began to treat her like sh1t. They got another girl for her husband, separated them, collected her kids and sent her packing.

She added that although her husband protested but it changed nothing. When he died, his death was blamed on her. So with vigour, she warned me against them.

It all boils down to the guy's family and not the man himself. My mum too promised me a curse if I marry an Ondo guy. She knew what she saw.

Although, I've dated one before and he loved truly but....
but what?
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by Agybabe(f): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dolypson04:

but what?
I didn't truly love him.
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by sconp: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
The first no is enough signal.
Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guy Relax! Lemme Tell U Wat 2 Do,,,Walk Up To Her Stylishly With Attention Catching Perfume,knock At
Her Door,with The Sexiest Smile U've Got,draw Her Closer N Whisper 2 Her,
THUNDER FIRE U!!!

1 Like

Re: When Should A Guy Move On After A Girl Repeatedly Says NO? by LaurelP(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Seriously do guys still woo ladies dis days
Do u still expect to hear a Yes? Dats too oldfashioned nah!

I stopped wooing girls a long time ago. Just be close to her, get her digits and start acting like her Bf, shikena! Wait for some time and invite her over...d rest is history!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentines Day Meme / To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! / As A Lady,wud U Prefer D One That Last Long Or The One That Dose Not Last Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.