Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. (1024 Views)

7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew / 7 Problems That Women Wish Men Knew About… / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. by orezyola(f): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2014
1. Women need to be listened to.
2. They do not encourage rapists.
3. They crave romance and tenderness.
3. They follow their heart implicitly and are, therefore, immensely rational.
4. They need to have birthdays and anniversaries remembered with the same enthusiasm as football dates and time.
5.Their clitorises need to be fondled, not mauled.
6. They do not get immense joy from cleaning the house and cooking.
7. They understand children intuitively, because the children grew under their hearts.
8. They cry, not because they're weak, but because they're in touch with their feelings.
9. Even if they are strong, they like to feel protected.
10. They would sometimes like to make love t their convenience, not a man's.
11. They are inordinately sexual, but not particularly promiscuous.
12. To have husbands who are unfaithful is an injury to their souls.
13. Periods do not make them crazy, unclean, or prone to attacks by wild animals.
14. They long to know that their husbands want to make love before they get into bed without their diaphragm.
15. They suffer in their children's coming and going.
16. They need to be loved, desired, trusted and respected, not just during courtship, but forever.
17. Certain things cannot be unsaid to them.
Re: Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. by Tboysalau(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2014
NOTED
Re: Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. by Ploy(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
I know this a long time ago but never been lucky with them. Women are complicated than matrix joor
Re: Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. by djeezy(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Complicated beings.
Re: Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. by Eberex(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2014
They are all nag, no matter what level it is.
Re: Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. by AfricanApple(f): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2014
most often you guys know all these but ignore dem anyway.

i think its u guys who is more complicated
Re: Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. by mecussey(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2014
Mmmmmmm
Re: Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2014
snaky beings...
Re: Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2014
I need something new.

These are hackneyed lines.
Re: Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. by major466(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Number 17 makes sense. There are things you gotta keep to yourself. Saying them would trigger a tsunami in the relationship.
Indeed, Women are like computers. Make the mistake of cutting corners to bypass protocol and their C++program and you will get the error treatment. But supply them with the right software with the best operating system on a stable frequency and you will get the desired output.
Re: Things Women Wish Men Knew About Them. by barthchuks(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Op, ehmm I don't 'categorically' understand No 5.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House / Ever Wondered What To Say To A Girl Once You Pass The Intro...click 4 Answer / What's Your Relationship Type?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.