Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get (3206 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by darlingnuel(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hard to get or cheap to get, a guy who wants to mess you up (or otherwise) afterwards would still do so. grin
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by damekings(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
And how does that affect the price of garri and epa..yimu yimu undecided

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by nanauju(f): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
I was abt commenting before......
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
bless u too smiley
mmmmmmmhhhhhh! Women supporting women since aba women riot in 1929.

1 Like

Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hackin:
mmmmmmmhhhhhh! Women supporting women since aba women riot in 1929.
undecided
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Crocz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jennimma:
If she doesn't play hard to get,u guys would say she is cheap. One thing i know is that men are hunters,they're like lions chasing after a prey.Take for instance a lion chasing a herd to get its food,If it sees a dead prey,it doesn't eat it. Rather it would go for the one that is alive and kicking. So it is for guys... #ihopey'alldig.

Ehm Mr Lion...nobody's saying the prey shouldn't run, all we saying is "what's the point in running when it's obvious you gonna die?"...well, maybe the prey can run but no so much...it's like contributing to the cycle of life, it should be an honour to any prey...you Mr. Lion will agree with me on that cheesy
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by kolex83: 2:11am On Oct 30, 2014
The matured,humble and responsible girls that is looking for a solid relationship should add this pin 2965A20B and this number 07065356066 for whatsapp
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
its good to play hard to get, so that u don't look cheap.. but don't do it too much, especially if u like the boy too.. if not he will leave u for another girl smiley

I play hard to get all the time, u can't get me easily, unless na ur money I wan chop, in that case, u still lose! toh grin

guys when a girl is playing hard to get too much, leave her or u will be termed as a stalker and she will use u to her advantage, and u being the mumu will do what she asked just to get her sad grin

but playing hard to get is good, it makes men know ur worth smiley but don't over do it.
after i don chop like two times

i never missed my second chance with a gal
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2014
Ipledge:
after i don chop like two times

i never missed my second chance with a gal
then u are yet to meet a girl who plays hard to get.
Re: Womens Lane: 4 Ways To Successfully Play Hard-to-get by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2014
you'll rigorously practise these shii and still end up losing the guy sb else. undecided some ladies can't just stop being dumb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men / Hilarious Conversation: Guy Trying To Woo A Lady (snapshot) / 5 Ways To Know She Wants S€x (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.