Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men (3208 Views)

Nigerian Girls Deserve Free And Fair ERECTIONN!! / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Dranatomy: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
MYSTERIES BEHIND EARLY MORNING ERRECTION IN MEN
======
.........(Penis Errection -Early morning glory)...........
We medically term early morning erection nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) . In the world of slangs, it's called EARLY MORNING GLORY. As the name implies, this is actually a phenomenon whereby your penis attend full Errection even without any prior sexual thought or stimulations. As the name implies, nocturnal - It mostly take place in the night, sailing toward early morning period.
======
Early morning glory can be experienced by all young men. Some old men still fall victim. However, this write-up shall try to answer majority of those your BBM, facebook ,whatsapp and 2go messages etc, which I've been receiving as far as this context is concerned.
======
GENERAL BELIEF
Most men take this phenomenon to mean a sign of demonic possession. That's not true. Others think, it's a sign of good living.. Others think its a sign of poor living. The rest think, its a sign that you are now man enough. Some scholars take it to be due to full bladder, testosterone suppression etc etc.. Well, each of them have reason for their claims. But the fact remains that, NPT is actually a normal physiological experience of every healthy male of age 0-35 plus.
============
WHAT CAUSES THIS ERRECTION
There are so many presumed school of thought bothering on the causes. But the most proven one as experimented, clarified and approved by WIMGO HEALTH is that....
======
1. The heart pump blood around your body 24/7. Be you at rest or not, the heart is doing it's work.
2. These pumped blood is basically responsible for penile Errection during sexual act. In otherword, your penis can only become errect when adequate blood has flown into your erectile tissues.
3. For the penis to fall back after sexual act, the blood must back back en-blog by what we call Venous return. If the blood doesn't flow back, your penis can actually stand errect for years without falling down. Cases of priapism is exceptional. In priapism, your penis can stand errect all through your existence on earth due to blockage of your penile veins that prevent those blood from flowing out. Its much seen in the sicklers.
4. Veins can only push blood out of your penis via muscular influence.
5. In the night, especially from 3am down, you are as cold as a dead man. That's the much reason we say that, the best time for a man to die is by 3am. No muscular activity, contractions etc. Everything seems to cease except the heart and the brain.
6. In as much as the blood is there, your penis can never go down.
7. Your penis can only go down, few minutes when you are awake.
8. As you are awake, your muscles start gathering momentum again to contract. As it contract, your veins can now push out the blood en-mass out of your penis and your penis will then go down.
Some of you ask questions like...
======
IS MORNING ERRECTION A MUST FOR EVERY MAN?
No, it's not a must. But sometimes, it can be obvious.
======
I DON'T HAVE EARLY MORNING ERRECTION; DOES IT MEAN I CAN'T IMPREGNATE A WOMAN?
No. As an anatomically matured man, whether there is morning errection or not, you can still impregnate madam. My grandma use to say in our Akwa Ibom dialect (Ame faka nkwa mfed), meaning, you are now man enough to produce offsprings.
======
I DON'T HAVE MORNING ERRECTION, DOES IT MEAN I HAVE STI?
No, you have no sexually transmitted infection. You are normal my brother.
======
I HAVE ERRECTIONS DURING DAY SLEEP
Yes, Errection is still possible even when you experience a deep sleep in the day time. It must not necessarily be in the night.
======
I DON'T EXPERIENCE EARLY MORNING ERRECTION; I THINK AM IMPOTENT..
My brother, as far as your penis have attend full errection during sexual activities, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You are normal. However, impotence is a broad term. We need to specify which one.
======
CONCLUSIVELY..
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your health if you experience these.
======
FOR MORE EXCITING UPDATES

Join me on Facebook by clicking on "Join group " at "WIMGO health International"

OR

Whatsapp: zero, eight, zero, six, six, seven, seven, zero, zero, three, seven ......

Whatsapp: zero, eight, zero, six, six, seven, seven, zero, zero, three, seven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by INTROVERT(f): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ave learnt something today

1 Like

Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by naijaboiy: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
Why are you learning what's not meant for you?

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Cutehector(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ame faka nkwa mfed.. grin
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Cutehector(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why are you learning what's not meant for you?
u don forget say na guy she be.. She be transgenda
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by naijaboiy: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
u don forget say na guy she be.. She be transgenda
WoW I never noticed.
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
lol. Its so easy hw people expose demselvs.. Troll.
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Dranatomy: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Ame faka nkwa mfed.. grin
Da nsido na ?
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by INTROVERT(f): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. Its so easy hw people expose demselvs.. Troll.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Cutehector(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dranatomy:
Da nsido na ?
nsido na da ame faka nkwa mfed. grin
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
INTROVERT:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

who cares...
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by INTROVERT(f): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
who cares...

wink
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Dotwillis1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
no be everybody dey Erect Early Morning o
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by MEGGATRON(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
oh good now I know why, I thought it was my step mother's doing
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by MEGGATRON(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dotwillis1:
no be everybody dey Erect Early Morning o

yes not everybody is straight
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by PrinceVictorE(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice one
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Fulaboy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Aha finally cheesy

*feeling relieved*
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by wimgohealth: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by czarr(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
....by 3am. na that time all those Nairaland witches and wizards go come de press person.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by IamLEGEND1: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
those awkward days wen ur father go dey shout your name very early in the morning wen u still had ur morning böner.
u'll be telling ur dìck

#PlsNotNow

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by lomodele(m): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
I hear u
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by murphybo(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Gained
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by KAPOVee: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fp na... Nice write_up
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by sinizia: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
This "early morning glory" disgraced me some years back. It's back in my 100L, i went for a course-mate's grandfather's burial at his village. We went for the wake-keeping and slept over in the night against the following day which was the burial ceremony proper. After excessive palm wine and correct egusi soup and akpu in the night, i slept off very weak and heavy. The next day, while others woke up and went about their duty of helping out with setting up of the canopies, i was lying down like a log of wood still sleeping. So the guy told his sister to go and wake me up so i can join others and help out and also get ready to eat. The young pretty damsel came into the room (i can't say if she knocked before entering though) and tapped me to wake up. I woke up to see her looking gobsmacked. I trailed her eyes to see what's making flummoxed, only to discover she had noticed my "early morning glory" standing at abrupt attention. I covered my "Mr. Illiterate" immediately. I was so ashamed, i didn't look at her direction through out the duration of my stay in that compound. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by wenson(m): 12:19am On Jun 10, 2015
This is quite educative
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 10, 2015
shocked choi no wonder lipsrsealed

BTW see the amount of (f) viewing this thread, na wetin dem like angry
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 10, 2015

In Britain, we say this is rubbish!!!
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by wimgohealth: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
They are listening to you ...........
Re: Hidden Mysteries And Misconceptions Behind Early Morning Erectionn In Men by Dranatomy: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Live well

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Correctly Translate This Into English ? / Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? / GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.