Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not (1255 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / The World Without Men! / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by DonaldGenes(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2014
You know say, Before any any, Adam was with GOD, talking face to Face with GOD, doing his swag, food was boku, water,light, anything and everything he needed was there... So ladies, we can survive without una....Give us some Respect abeg..Hence

, women can't survive without us but we can survive without una small small grin

Off to work!!!!
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2014
I came to read comments
and use this place to test nairaland smileys grin

will it work
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2014
You can survive without us and we can't survive without you.

Your stupidity and ignorance is electrifying.

Don't know who has fish brain between male and female.

1 Like

Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

actually! Eating fish brain boosts the brain grin
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

actually! Eating fish brain boosts the brain grin

Whatever
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Whatever

like dorrh! undecided
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by braine(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

grin
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Rachelwest(f): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2014
Nice topic tho @Donald
I think The only reason you men need women is for the propagation of our species and s.ex. And that applies for us, women too. Women can do well enough without men if it weren't for those two needs and so can men. In fact, who knows if we women wld have enjoy the world.But God knows best
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Rachelwest(f): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Why wld you attack him.. Op gave us Smth to appreciate our men and you are attacking him w/o any meaningful point.

I guess some of our fellow ladies who talk senselessly like this are mostly villagers..

1 Like

Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Rachelwest:

Why wld you attack him.. Op gave us Smth to appreciate our men and you are attacking him w/o any meaningful point.

I guess some of our fellow ladies who talk senselessly like this are mostly villagers..

Duh, she's already reasoning like a house wife without a future.

As for me, I can survive without any man.
BTW, you would have done well by staying off my mention. undecided
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by jnrbayano(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Rachelwest:

People with decorum are very few around here and yet you made the number.

Well done girl. smiley
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Rachelwest(f): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Duh, she's already reasoning like a house wife without a future.

As for me, I can survive without any man.
BTW, you would have done well by staying off my mention. undecided
Then stay off Op's Topic if you had nothing to say...stop disgracing us in front of our men
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Rachelwest:

Then stay off Op's Topic if you had nothing to say...stop disgracing me in front of my men

fixed undecided
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Justeenaleo(f): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Babes Make una calm down, OP you don mess run.

@OP
Yeah without men, there won't be women
How has that reduced world wide unemployment rate.
To cut "long story" short, there's men, there's women. Create another thread with solution for peaceful existence between men and women (don't tell me to go and create it o) and stop creating problems (between my babes)
Bad shyde cry
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jst wait till artificial sperm will be invented and than will see who needs who. Muahhahahajha
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by mytime24(f): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
voodoo85:
Jst wait till artificial sperm will be invented and than will see who needs who. Muahhahahajha
. grin grin
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
O
DonaldGenes:
You know say, Before any any, Adam was with GOD, talking face to Face with GOD, doing his swag, food was boku, water,light, anything and everything he needed was there... So ladies, we can survive without una....Give us some Respect abeg..Hence

women can't survive without us but we can survive without una small small grin

Off to work!!!!
uhm, did you come out of a _penis or u just dropped from the sky? undecided
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lol at the artificial sperm line, quite funny.

To the lady saying she's nothing without a man, I weep for.
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by xynerise: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Not because you discovered the rare fish brain in a man that you should come up with that conclusion
Re: Without Men,they Won't Be A Woman..agree Or Not by Adaeze003(f): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ok... buh without women the human race would've been extinct... hit it into ur skull "no gender is more important"...

(1) (Reply)

Can a no sex,no romance relationship be possible / Imagine This What Will Be Your Reaction? (picture) / 30 Things That Happen When We Practice Self-love And Self-care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.