Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Cruel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Cruel (1608 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / How Cruel Can A Guy Be? / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Cruel by ask4double(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2008
why do gals flee frm good guys nd end up with players.
Re: How Cruel by nana(f): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2008
very cruel undecided
Re: How Cruel by Dbaby4: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
We also end up with Ritualist, those that make blood money cos we love money soo soo much wink wink
Re: How Cruel by spikedcylinder: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2008
Because good guys are mumu. tongue
Re: How Cruel by ask4double(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2008
Yeah may be right u know, but to an extent.
Re: How Cruel by frijos(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

D.baby:

We also end up with Ritualist, those that make blood money because we love money soo soo much wink wink

Another home movie, title "Confessions of the gals" grab your copy and to God be the glory
Re: How Cruel by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
because it was destined! kiss

hehehe, just kidding

not all girls smiley
Re: How Cruel by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2008
Because we realized that they are all the same thing!! The so called good guys end up being the worst of them.
Re: How Cruel by ask4double(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2008
Sounds funny, but i disagree.
Re: How Cruel by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2008
frijos:

Another home movie, title "Confessions of the gals" grab your copy and to God be the glory

PS: Its also the part two of 'whinning of the boyz' . . . grab your copy now!! tongue tongue
Re: How Cruel by Dbaby4: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2008
Ujujoan:

Because we realized that they are all the same thing!! The so called good guys end up being the worst of them.

Thanks!!  cool
Re: How Cruel by frijos(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2008
Ujujoan:

I'm an exception o! am a good naughty guy and i'll never go any worse!

Re: How Cruel by frijos(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
Ujujoan:

Re: How Cruel by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2008
frijos:

Would be nice enough to do something good and get rid of that picture on your signature ? As much as we would love to see your smiling face, we dont want it appearing 10 times on a page cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: How Cruel by ask4double(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
My dear tell am.
Re: How Cruel by spikedcylinder: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2008
Frijos, why do you always attach your picture? It freaks me out. . . undecided

You know you can put your picture in your profile right?
Re: How Cruel by frijos(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2008
I swear to God, i'm very sorry it won't happen again. Now pls let me know am forgiven.
Re: How Cruel by spikedcylinder: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2008
frijos:

I swear to God, i'm very sorry it won't happen again. Now please let me know am forgiven.

Ah! How? I don't own nairaland o. . . grin grin
Re: How Cruel by omega25red(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Women like you end up settling for what you don't want because you let the right guy pass you by
Re: How Cruel by MrCrackles(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2008
Girls flee from good guys because good guys freak them out!

And to the muppet that keeps attaching his fugly and stomach churning picture, get a freaking life ok!
Re: How Cruel by spikedcylinder: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2008
omega25red:

Women like you end up settling for what you don't want because you let the right guy pass you by

Yes yes yes! How insightful. I think I need Christ. undecided
Re: How Cruel by tkb417(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2008
Because good guys are mumu.

oro omo yi ti sumi grin grin grin
Re: How Cruel by Nautillus(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2008
MrCrackles:

And to the muppet that keeps attaching his fugly and stomach churning picture, get a freaking life ok!

I was gonna ask . . .but i didn't wanna bell the cat . . .

why would anyone keep putting up their picture like that ? ? ?and for what reason??
Re: How Cruel by smooooooth: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
the guy just won the sexiest guy of ijebe igbo. allow him show off.

@post. girls are just difficult. once u show them u are mr nice guy
and try to love them, wahala don start be that.
Re: How Cruel by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ topic

There are no good guys but guys living a repressive life.

They are green snake under the green grass!
Re: How Cruel by spikedcylinder: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2008
tkb417:

oro omo yi ti sumi grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: How Cruel by frijos(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
pls pls pls don't make me the topic!!!!! I beg una I honestly no no wetin enter me today, abeg i dey come
Re: How Cruel by sistawoman: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2008
It is not that we flee from the good guys it is that we flee from the guys that dont suite us.

If there is not connection there should we just stay because you're a good guy. For everyone there is someone, there will be a woman that will come along who will be your match.

Just be happy she did not stay just to make you happy. You really should want to be with someone whos heart flutters for you like yours does for them.
Re: How Cruel by TOYOSI20(f): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ Topic,

I think its called ermmmmmmmmmm, experience. . . . . . . . . . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Cruel by na2day2(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2008
buz stupidity is a common attribute to humanity. i was recently in chicago, and most nigerian girls we met were very lofty but my friend and i took off our nice face and became very nonchalant of their presence, things changed asap, and while they wanted to now talk, we spent our glorious time yanning some akatas and white chics. if u pay too much attention to girls they will ruin u, just have ur game ready while u r nonchalant to their gestures.

ask4double:

why do gals flee frm good guys nd end up with players.
Re: How Cruel by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2008
na2day?:

buz stupidity is a common attribute to humanity. i was recently in chicago, and most nigerian girls we met were very lofty but my friend and i took off our nice face and became very nonchalant of their presence, things changed asap, and while they wanted to now talk, we spent our glorious time yanning some akatas and white chics. if u pay too much attention to girls they will ruin u, just have ur game ready while u r nonchalant to their gestures.

This should be the dumbest post so far . . . undecided

You expected the girls to give you 'attention' while you were drolling over them? While I dont entirely beleive your story, I find it difficult to understand why guys wont just accept the fact thet girls want them to be themselves . . . .

When you act all perfect and nice, when we al know that nobody really is it truns out to appear phony and its really a big put off for girls.

Contrary to what you guys think, a girl can smell deception 10 kilometers away!!!
Re: How Cruel by spikedcylinder: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2008
na2day?:

Just how old are you? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can God Help Heal A Broken Heart? / Having A Problem Proposing To Ma Girl / Kraziest Thing Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.